Sul sul Simmers!
I can't believe it's Friday already, time really flew! How has the last week been for you? What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm planning to go for a relaxing, long walk (hopefully the weather will play along!
), cook something nice tasty, and see how my favourite Sims family is doing.
And now, let's dive into today's Friday Highlights! Here we go:
- Have you just started a new game and need a matching house? Or do you maybe just like housing your family in cool, not-too-big places (mansions are SO last week)? If you are looking for inspiration or lots to add to your game, check out the super-diverse "Starter Homes Thread". Kicked off by @elanorbreton, it surely features the right home for your Sims, too!
- @Kimmer asks the fundamental question: "What is your game style?" It made me think - what is my play style? I think option 3 represents best how I usually play ... although it kinda makes me feel bad for my Sims now!
- Every now and then I like being a bit morbid in my Sims game - what can I say, it's simply entertaining sometimes (like having the Grim Reaper as your housemate? Yes, PAH-LEASE!. Needless to say, when @BrokenWheels asked "What's your Favourite Way of Killing of Sims?" I just knew I had to add it to the Friday Highlights! In case you were wondering, I'm old-fashioned so my Sims tend to drown every now and then, uuups.
- Don't you also feel like we could do with something funny on this Friday? After we had some hilarious Sims 3 screenshots a little while back, I think it's now time for some "Funny Sim Moments" in The Sims 4 brought to you by @Gamer12. I'm sure that we will be seeing more silly and weird screenshots in no time!
- If, from time to time, you find yourself thinking "I still love scenery" then you will also totally love @Pugslover4's TS3 thread - just look at the amazing landscapes in those beautiful screenshots!
I hope you enjoyed these discussions. And like always - if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, send them my way!
Have a wonderful weekend and take care!