March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight August 7 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

I can't believe it's Friday already, time really flew! How has the last week been for you? What are your plans for the weekend? :)
I'm planning to go for a relaxing, long walk (hopefully the weather will play along!), cook something nice tasty, and see how my favourite Sims family is doing. :smiley:

u0rbfqqb3b6n.png
We have to thank @JordanNicoleJJ for this beautiful, serene screenshot that you can find here.

And now, let's dive into today's Friday Highlights! Here we go:
  • Have you just started a new game and need a matching house? Or do you maybe just like housing your family in cool, not-too-big places (mansions are SO last week)? If you are looking for inspiration or lots to add to your game, check out the super-diverse "Starter Homes Thread". Kicked off by @elanorbreton, it surely features the right home for your Sims, too! :heart:
  • @Kimmer asks the fundamental question: "What is your game style?" It made me think - what is my play style? I think option 3 represents best how I usually play ... although it kinda makes me feel bad for my Sims now! :sweat_smile:
  • Every now and then I like being a bit morbid in my Sims game - what can I say, it's simply entertaining sometimes (like having the Grim Reaper as your housemate? Yes, PAH-LEASE!. Needless to say, when @BrokenWheels asked "What's your Favourite Way of Killing of Sims?" I just knew I had to add it to the Friday Highlights! :joy: In case you were wondering, I'm old-fashioned so my Sims tend to drown every now and then, uuups.
  • Don't you also feel like we could do with something funny on this Friday? After we had some hilarious Sims 3 screenshots a little while back, I think it's now time for some "Funny Sim Moments" in The Sims 4 brought to you by @Gamer12. I'm sure that we will be seeing more silly and weird screenshots in no time! :smiley:
  • If, from time to time, you find yourself thinking "I still love scenery" then you will also totally love @Pugslover4's TS3 thread - just look at the amazing landscapes in those beautiful screenshots! :hushed:

I hope you enjoyed these discussions. And like always - if you have any recommendations for next week's Friday Highlights, send them my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and take care! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,514 Member
    Thanks for the mention, you have a wonderful weekend too <3
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,368 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yay, thanks. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend too.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Congrats to those mentioned, and you have a great weekend too, @EA_Leeloo!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Leloo -Dodge had a very hard winter in 1840 and the town was almost totally buried under tons of snow from the constant blizzards and the sims were housebound most of the season.Thy had to tear donw the old house on their lot and are currently planning to rebuild it next year in the spring of 1842.My starter home in Dodge are homestead lots which are the largest size and the sims live outdoors until they get a house built for the winter.I have options to add my own cutom built startet homes or even use the TS2 apartment lots though only if they're my custom builds as I got errors like school buses or carpools not coming in the EA built ones and tons of routing issues came up.I do also play TS3 very heavily Modded and play my entire TS3 towns rotationally Ts2 style.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2020
    Thanks everyone for your comments! :heart:

@elanorbreton You are very welcome! It was about time. ;)

@Kimmer My pleasure - enjoy your weekend and happy Simming! :smiley:

@WildIrishBanshee Thanks a million, I hope your weekend is great! (great username btw - is maith liom!) :blush:

@TadOlson Sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing! Why don't you post about your old-timey adventures in the TS3 section of this forum so more players get to enjoy them? :)