This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Which pack would you be happy to see?

Comments

• Options
    McGhee1006McGhee1006 Posts: 1 New Member
    Farming
    Maybe a sports pack. It could be an add on to the famous pack university pack or go with the arcade pack. I love all of those ideas especially the farming pack.
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Amusement Park themed
    I was stuck between the amusement park and generations but seeing other comments makes me realize I also would like more of a romance pack!!!
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 354 Member
    Medieval
    Medieval, pleaseee :'(
  • Options
    EVANGELlNEEVANGELlNE Posts: 51 Member
    Farming
    I need a sims farming expansion. I've been wanting a Sims 4 Stardew Valley since FOREVER. I would buy that at release, undiscounted and buggy 8'D
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Medieval
    I just picked one of three: Farming, Medieval and Generations. They would each enhance different parts of the game that need it.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,975 Member
    Farming
    But only if it has horses in it! :'(
    Or rather a pack just about horses! <3<3<3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    Farming
    I have an ancestral game save which is set in the 18th century. I've found lots of lovely clothing that fits the time, plus a really nice wide mouth fireplace of brick. Currently, my planters use green houses as fields, but there is no livestock, no cows to milk, no sheep to shear or otherwise. I would hope hogs would be included and chickens. We must have chickens that produce eggs. And a Sim should be able to throw seeds around for them to eat.
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Generations style pack
    I picked generations but I’d love farming and more occult’s ❤️❤️ All of these things fit my play style
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves / fae / occult
    Of course
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,490 Member
    Farming, medieval, romance, generations, more vacations and optional story play.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Generations style pack
    A Generations pack that adds so much gameplay and depth to all life stages.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,096 Member
    Generations style pack
    Give me generations fix the life stages make them all feel unique patch in freed babies and wow us with preteens its time the Sims themselves get the attention they deserve not much has changed in 6 years besides getting toddlers.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited August 2020
    None of these / Other
    I'd prefer a romace-focused pack that would flesh out romace and dating, introduce compatibility and attraction system, and give us dating apps (Simder), and new types of relationships (friends with benefits...)
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I'd prefer a romace-focused pack that would flesh out romace and dating, introduce compatibility and attraction system, and give us dating apps (Simder), and new types of relationships (friends with benefits...)

If they went for a romanced themed pack, I hope they'd put in more than two seconds of thought for an attraction system. The attraction system in TS3 was atrocious and poorly implemented, especially since you could have almost every NPC sim in town falling head over heels in love with your sim, despite their availability or sexual preferences. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    More well made occults would be great. Vampires are awesome. Spellcasters and Mermaids...not so much.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 729 Member
    Generations style pack
    Hmm I voted for Generations but would be happy to see Amusement Park or something like that Makin' Magic carnival, that was fun. Farming and Generations might bore me since we already have Pets and Parenthood.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    Generations style pack
    First Place: Generations. There is still so much more to do in the young adult life stage compared to the others. One can only hope a pack like this would fill in the gaps of the other life stages.

Second Place: Farming BUT only if there are horses and an equestrian career. Otherwise, no.

Third Place: Medieval. As a total history buff who tends to love the medieval to early modern era, this would be fab. The only thing is I would not be sure how this would work with the 'present-day' worlds. What would be cool would be if it was something like I read above, where they held medieval fairs. Or, societies like the ones where people dress up in armour and medieval attire and have archery tournaments etc (awesome :)), or maybe they're the same thing. This pack would be interesting depending on how it would work with the rest of the game.
    :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    Livi5500kLivi5500k Posts: 22 Member
    Generations style pack
    I’m a huge family player. I play almost strictly families with loads of kids. (Funnily enough, I actually hate children IRL and don’t want any kids of my own.)

So I really want more content for elders, toddlers, kids, teens, and BABIES. I would also enjoy a little more parenting/family content for adults/young adults.
  • Options
    DuskregnDuskregn Posts: 43 Member
    Farming
    Farming, horses, and werewolves are top of my list and i will be most salty if they bungle those like they did cats and dogs or mermaids :s
    And a completely unrealistic and selfish one is a northern scandinavia/mountains and fjords residential world :D Brindleton bay and sulani are good but neither hit the spot completely for me, let me live in a steep mountainside surrounded by crooked mountain birches and shjëep, tundras with lichen and rjëindeer, seaside rorbus with bunk beds and fishing vessels and functional drying racks for fjïsh jërky
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 884 Member
    Medieval
    This was a tough vote for me because I want Medieval, but I also would like more occult gameplay, and I've been wishing for an amusement park/resorts pack for a while. Imagine amusement parks/fairs during fall with fall themed activities!! Ugh
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 653 Member
    Generations style pack
    Expansion Packs:
    - Generations - THE SIMS 4: WELCOME TO FAMILY [EXPANSION PACK]
    - Nightlife - TS2 Nightlife + TS1 Hot Date content with big world
    - Farming
    - Neigheorhood theme - possibility to put more househoolds into one lot and building your own apartments
    - European theme (maybe with possibility to visit medieval Europe and ancient Roman Empire)
    - Hobbies/Entertament + Vehicle
    - Around the world - Asian theme (map+culture) + African theme (map+culture) + South America and Mexico theme (map+culture) at least. Additionaly they can add Australian theme + European theme (other than German). North America has enough representation in TS4 at the moment.

GP:
    - Fashion/Models - THE SIMS 4: ON THE CATWALK [GAME PACK]
    - Winter Theme
    - Hotel/Resort
    - Livin' Lagre
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    All of the above and more. I really want a superhero pack too. I would also love an Atlantis pack. Pretty much I never run out of ideas of things that can be done in the Sims franchise.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Medieval
    Medieval as an expansion pack or game pack = New crops and furniture for all generations. They could incorporate a lot into this theme. Sickle/scythe harvesting of wheat and corn. Brick ovens for bread baking. Sheep, goats, rabbits and chickens. Wolves would even make it more interesting. Grinders and mills to make flour, corn meal and animal feed. New jobs like farmer, blacksmith and the ownership of pubs. It could have pirates and nobles, kings and queens but that might be pushing it. How about spinning wheels, looms, leather work and quilt making. (glass blowing, ax throwing, wood chopping) We can already gather water. It would work well with the off the grid we already have too. Heirlooms and hope/treasure chests. Property deeds to hand down to the next generation. Barter system. Hopscotch and jacks for kids and dice for teens. Other toys would include dolls, marbles, sticks, rattles and spinning tops. Lots of horseplay, backgammon and checkers (draughts). I did a paper on this when I was in high school. I could go on but this will do.

The meat wall is hated by some so I did not include fir trading and trapping. A lot of stuff that we want could be put into this pack.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,701 Member
    Amusement Park themed
    Themeparks
  • Options
    username3645937username3645937 Posts: 130 Member
    None of these / Other
    > @summertaffy68 said:
    > I have talked about a carnival/fair/amusement park pack for practically forever now. I want one so much!

The carnival would make my life!!! especially a circus + carnival expansion. i want a sim to be a acrobat or juggler in the circus!
    Keeping it COOL, calm & collected <3

Anticipating Sims 5.... : P