Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Space Board Eco Living)

I can't place a Community Board. All I see in the catalog is a large red X where the board should be. I have removed all my scripted mods and it still won't show. Forgot to mention this started happening after the patch on the 23rd of July.

Comments

• Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Me too. But I just noticed it today, I'm taking a guess that it has to do with DEBUG items. which you have to use the Cheat " bb.showhiddenobjects " in order to see. Sorry, I'm no expert on this but maybe someone who knows more will answer.
  • Options
    Rasia SilverRasia Silver Posts: 101 Member
    edited August 2020
    I feel better that it's not just me. Sorry this happening to you too. Let's hope there is a fix other than using the cheat. Thank you for the cheat.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    It seems like it was accidentally turned into a debug object and the unplaceable debug object (that one with red X) was turned into non-debug.
    Anyway, if you want to get one, enter bb.showhiddenobjects cheat. Then you can get it.
  • Options
    Striker667Striker667 Posts: 1 New Member
    Surprised this is still not fixed...even in the latest patch... I don't like having to use the cheat menu to place an item that shouldn't need it...
  • Options
    Rasia SilverRasia Silver Posts: 101 Member
    I've made a work around for this. I just use a previous saved lot with the board on it. This works for know until they fix it.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Or you can download it from the gallery. Just select rooms and search for community board.