So, I’ve decided to create a thread for more creative ideas for game packs and expansions. By creative I mean mostly concepts we haven’t seen or have brand new twists on basic ideas.
- Farming Expansion: Being able to specialize in tropical and more European/American crops. I would love to be able to farm coconuts, Coco beans, coffee, pineapple, guayava, sweet potatoes, sugar cane, yams, taro, rice, ect. I’d like to see animals that aren’t going to cause serious lag like goats, pigs, sheep, basically smaller farm animals.
- Sixam/Space Game Pack: Being able to live on Sixam. It would also be fun to be able to host or being an exchange student on Sixam. Flesh out the concept. I would at least like some challenge like only being able to visit if your sim is an Alien or has a rocket ship. I also think having sims living on a Spaceship heading to a planet could be interesting to mess around with.
- Blast to the Past Expansion: Be able to time travel to a past period. I think the 1950s-1960s theme would be fun to mess around. We have gotten some midcentury themed objects. This isn’t that far fetched of an idea. It would be great for simmers that like to do Generational legacies. I would like to see objects from different time periods so it’s not all a retro theme so if you wanted to simulate the 1900s or 1930s you could without it seeming to awkward. Typewriters would be perfect and would be great for writer’s that live off the grid.
- Supernatural Expansion: I would to see occult type objects added like tarot, crystal balls, Bonehilda, ect. I would also like to see all the other occult types come out as one package deal: werewolves. PlantSims, zombies, genies, fairies, elves, mummies, ect. I’d love to see more hybrid sims, but I doubt that will ever happen. I love that mermaid and spellcaster children can still use mermaid magic. I think also having Supernatural Hunters that are set on destroying all occults would add some conflict into the Sims 4. It would also be nice to be able to ‘cure’ occult states as well with a Supernatural Healer. I would love to see occult careers such as Spellcaster Master, Fortune Teller, Supernatural Healer, Supernatural Hunter.
- Superhero Game Pack: Now this won’t be for everyone. I would love to see this as new occult life state where sims can inherit a variety of superhero abilities or can happen though random events. Examples of possibilities: flying, super strength, laser vision/x-ray vision, sonic waves, super speed, healing, nature control, ect. Having a superhero career and a special school for superhero kids/teens. I’d love to see kids and toddlers have random spirts of their powers like catching something on fire or breaking objects on accident unable to control their abilities.
- Apocalypse Expansion: I would to be able to make my Sims miserable with this. Having everyone must live in bunkers or be homeless camps. Being able to select the type like a nuclear or zombie. Having to grow all my sims food as their limited rations and exploring to find more food is extremely dangerous. You would have to be able to homeschool or not educate your kids at all. There could be jobs like Scavenger, Mercenary, Medic, Freelance Maker, ect. It would be able to create a sort of commune with other sims, but it would have to work like roommates (but families) or they’d have to expand the household size. I would spend hours playing this to be honest.
- Politics Game Pack: I'd love to enact laws and make decisions as an activist or politician that affect all sims. Now this isn't for everyone. But I think it would fit well with the Apocalypse Expansion like you could create a total lawless anarchy, dictatorship, or cause the apocalypse with poor choices. Or you could create an utopia. This is a little controversial but having sims enter war time to time could be interesting for game play and story progression. Having sims getting arrested from protesting during dictatorships. Again not for everyone. But I think it's any idea the Sims franchise has never touched for many reasons, but a cool idea. Let players create whatever world the want.