Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Everyone is in the Packs section, I think.
    #Team Occult
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    “With The Sims, we’ve always strived to create content that takes players’ imaginations beyond their limits to tell fun and unique stories in the game, and with The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, they’ll be able to take their Sims on an adventure to the edge of the galaxy,” Lyndsay Pearson, the executive producer of The Sims, said in a statement. “We’re such big Star Wars fans, and set out to create an authentic and immersive Star Wars experience for players that also embodies the self-expression and deep storytelling possibilities with The Sims.”

The Sims has also evolved over time with each new expansion, giving players lots of new stuff to experiment with, build, and design. And while there have been Star Wars cosmetics and other tie-ins in the past, The Sims hasn’t had something at the scale of a full expansion pack before. Thanks to developer Maxis being owned by Star Wars video game licensee EA, Journey to Batuu is a partnership that it seems has been a long time coming.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    im just having my big sad here as i promised
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    lol, no one writes here anymore, the excitement has totally gone. :D

Yeah it died down quickly ^^

Yes because the pack really sucks haha. This is rock bottom for TS4. I hope it won't sink any deeper.

Nah. I think Eco Lifestyle was pretty bad. But that just shows that there are a variety of Simmers in this community. Every pack isn't going to be something that everyone wants.
    #Team Occult
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited August 2020

Well there's a ton of different threads going on about the new pack right now, and there's no more need for 'speculation' which is the section this one is in. This thread was bound to die down after the reveal.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »

Well there's a ton of different threads going on about the new pack right now, and there's no more need for 'speculation' which is the section this one is in. This thread was bound to die down after the reveal.

Couple more post and we’ll reach page 100. Who’s with me?
    This messes with my head otherwise. :D
    Then we can all leave and move on to the next thread!
    Which we did anyway.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Actually I just want to know who is going to be the first to elope on Batuu?

I’ll make a handsome pilot for @LiELF’s avatar and we’ll see what happens.

Oh, he'll have to be more than handsome to get her attention. But if he can acquire his own ship, get some Force or lightsaber skills, or has a quick, sarcastic wit (Han Solo anyone?) she just might follow him to Batuu. :p
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Actually I just want to know who is going to be the first to elope on Batuu?

I’ll make a handsome pilot for @LiELF’s avatar and we’ll see what happens.

Oh, he'll have to be more than handsome to get her attention. But if he can acquire his own ship, get some Force or lightsaber skills, or has a quick, sarcastic wit (Han Solo anyone?) she just might follow him to Batuu. :p

I know.

Sighhh I just might get those beautiful blue grandbabies I have been wishing for. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Which we did anyway.

I'll help - we made it this far after all ^^
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2020
    Saw this on reddit...IT EXPLAINS ME TO A TEE! LMAO

d12fyne50mj51.png
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    edited August 2020

Which we did anyway.

I’d be happy to help.

Then we can start a “What’s the next EP?” thread and speculate baselessly there. 😂

Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.

Ivyeyed wrote: »

I’d be happy to help.

Then we can start a “What’s the next EP?” thread and speculate baselessly there. 😂

I mean this speculation thread has been a saga in itself to say the least.
    Almost ready for the next one. :D
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Saw this on reddit...IT EXPLAINS ME TO A TEE! LMAO

d12fyne50mj51.png

Lol, every time I see people saying "LITERALLY NO ONE WANTED/ASKED FOR THIS!!!1!!1" I have flashbacks to the community survey a year or so ago where I... literally asked for a Star Wars collab. B)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I had a lot of fun on here guys thanks
    more for sim kids and more drama please

I’d be happy to help.

I mean this speculation thread has been a saga in itself to say the least.
    Almost ready for the next one. :D

Hasn't it.

Gonna be exciting figuring out what the November EP will be about with everyone 🤣

Lol, every time I see people saying "LITERALLY NO ONE WANTED/ASKED FOR THIS!!!1!!1" I have flashbacks to the community survey a year or so ago where I... literally asked for a Star Wars collab. B)

The community is so divided right now.
    One part nerd, the other part snob. :#
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Which we did anyway.

I’d be happy to help.

We do love to speculate. :lol:
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have enjoyed the speculations here :)

It's close to midnight so time to hit the sack but I guess people are heading over to the Pack-section to continue there.

It will be interesting to see what happens next, how packs hits people are so subjective. I love the eco-pack since it has so much crafting that I enjoy and they brought in the industrial state that really makes a neighborhood feel "less perfect". Everything that makes my towns feel different is great for me.

Hm... Sulani, Eco Living, StrangerVille and Jungle Adventures are among my absolute favorites. So if the general public is upset I guess it bodes well for me.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

Apparently lots of people aren't one with the force ... how sad :(.

Hey I love SW, but even I'm torn. Definitely not in the "uhhh like who asked for this??!" camp but what I imagined the pack to be was definitely better than what I'm seeing so far. I'm so disappointed about probably not being able to live on Batuu :( I really wanted that and I just don't see it happening atm. So I'll have to see what else it offers.

Hey I love SW, but even I'm torn. Definitely not in the "uhhh like who asked for this??!" camp but what I imagined the pack to be was definitely better than what I'm seeing so far. I'm so disappointed about probably not being able to live on Batuu :( I really wanted that and I just don't see it happening atm. So I'll have to see what else it offers.

It would be nice to live on Batuu alright. I haven’t seen any twitter Q&A yet. Sometimes they answer these questions right away...maybe we’ll have to wait for a live stream...
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    I do wonder how they will handle the aliens, especially with regards to genetics and stuff. Will they be playable? Date-able? Fertile?

It also sounds like Kylo Ren and Rey are NPCs. Can our sims, like, marry them?
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
    I do wonder how they will handle the aliens, especially with regards to genetics and stuff. Will they be playable? Date-able? Fertile?

It also sounds like Kylo Ren and Rey are NPCs. Can our sims, like, marry them?

Good question because if I'm getting this, I definitely want my sim to marry Kylo Ren. Just saying.

It would be nice to live on Batuu alright. I haven’t seen any twitter Q&A yet. Sometimes they answer these questions right away...maybe we’ll have to wait for a live stream...

Yeah we'll see. Until then we have that to speculate about at least xD
    Anyone know when the live stream is? I missed the info in my blind elation.
    #Team Occult
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Anyone know when the live stream is? I missed the info in my blind elation.

I don't think they announced that yet.