Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I guess nothing today /:
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Why are we still here, just to suffer.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    ::Primal scream::
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020
    Reedfish wrote: »
    ::Primal scream::

What was this supposed to show as
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    This.
    giphy.gif
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,562 Member
    I've been camping out in this speculation forest for weeks now, trying to find some sign of DLC life. At this stage I have not a day's worth of ration left and my tent has been destroyed by some dude in a bear suit. My clothes are soaked with despair and I have nothing else left to wear. It's getting tough. It's getting real tough.
    Anything Maxis. Anything at all.

Yours Truly,
    Not a Happy Camper.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Island Living – 21 June 2019
    Eco Lifestyle – 5 June 2020
    Moschino – 13 August 2019
    Nifty Knitting – 28 July 2020
    Realm of Magic – 10 September 2019
    GP09 – 25 August 2020
  • Options
    GP09 – 25 August 2020

Wow, you're jumping from 2019 to 2020 back to 2019 to 2020 to 2019 to 2020.
    Are you trying to tell us that you think the next pack is a Time Travel GP? If so, there are simpler ways to do that. :p
  • Options

GP09 – 25 August 2020

Read it like that
  • Options

GP09 – 25 August 2020

Read it like that

I know. I was only messing. ;)
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

GP09 – 25 August 2020

Read it like that

@Cavapoo_King Do you think EA really thinks about this stuff that way? I don't think they have the time or the motivation to make up patterns like that. I know I wouldn't :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    84mRBCU.gif
  • Options

GP09 – 25 August 2020

Read it like that

@Cavapoo_King Do you think EA really thinks about this stuff that way? I don't think they have the time or the motivation to make up patterns like that. I know I wouldn't :lol:

What are the chances of it being a coincidence
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Maybe whoever suggested Gamescon was right...
  • Options
    Maybe whoever suggested Gamescon was right...

Yeah I was hoping they'd be wrong but by the looks of it I guess we'll have to wait 'till gamescom starts. They could still do a teaser tomorrow and a trailer on Wednesday but why would they release the trailer on Wednesday when gamescom starts on Thursday.
  • Options
    ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    > @Cavapoo_King said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > What was this supposed to show as

It was supposed to show exactly as it did - it's how we used to show actions like hugging back in the day on my corner of the internet. aws200 is correct though, if I knew how to post gifs.

For the last few years we've had a gamepack in February and we didn't have one this year, so I don't know how effective comparing this year's release dates to last year's is. I feel like I used up all my waiting ability between January and May this year already. Why are you doing this to me, EA?
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    These guys really REALLY need to plan out their schedule better. I just at this point wanna know what it is and see if I am gonna skip the rest of the year for TS4 or what.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,783 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Why are we still here, just to suffer.

Maxis played us like a fiddle.

Now I want to play Metal Gear Solid V again.
  • Options
    These guys really REALLY need to plan out their schedule better. I just at this point wanna know what it is and see if I am gonna skip the rest of the year for TS4 or what.

I swear if this is a star wars pack with just new costumes, a job, a skill or two and a world with 5 lots I will be sooooo upset I spent my time hyping and speculating.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,669 Member

I swear if this is a star wars pack with just new costumes, a job, a skill or two and a world with 5 lots I will be sooooo upset I spent my time hyping and speculating.

What if they make it like the Vampire pack? Everybody was very happy with how that pack turned out.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    *Cries in Sixamian*

Please let this be true! I don't even like Scifi that much IRL but I want aliens improved sooooo badly!!! Considering the Sims (mainly Sims 2) history with aliens they were so hard done by in GTW.

I hope we get a game pack in honour of aliens. They desperately need it.

I love Scifi and aliens. Aliens got the short end of the stick when they were brought in as playable occults in GTW. No playable alien world in the sense of our sims being able to live and build and buy items on alien worlds. No alien skills like alien tech, alien language, alien recipes etc. I feel for any of the Game Changers who hate occults because this seems like it would be an occult pack. I wonder if we'll be lucky and get more than one world since we got cheated out of a world in GTW and having more than one alien world would be the beginning of an acceptable apology at least in my opinion.

Other than something like being able to detect personality there really isn't anything aliens can do and the limitation of alien CAS items is embarrassing. If it wasn't for a few CC creators out there my aliens would be stuck in the same space suit for literally everything. I hope they finally improve aliens really improve them.

However, if it's werewolves I'm fine with that too
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    drakharis wrote: »
    *Cries in Sixamian*

Please let this be true! I don't even like Scifi that much IRL but I want aliens improved sooooo badly!!! Considering the Sims (mainly Sims 2) history with aliens they were so hard done by in GTW.

I love Scifi and aliens. Aliens got the short end of the stick when they were brought in as playable occults in GTW. No playable alien world in the sense of our sims being able to live and build and buy items on alien worlds. No alien skills like alien tech, alien language, alien recipes etc. I feel for any of the Game Changers who hate occults because this seems like it would be an occult pack. I wonder if we'll be lucky and get more than one world since we got cheated out of a world in GTW and having more than one alien world would be the beginning of an acceptable apology at least in my opinion.

Other than something like being able to detect personality there really isn't anything aliens can do and the limitation of alien CAS items is embarrassing. If it wasn't for a few CC creators out there my aliens would be stuck in the same space suit for literally everything. I hope they finally improve aliens really improve them.

Mermaids also got the short end of the stick too. We can’t even dive. I would of preferred occult’s to be in their own packs rather then mushed into a expansion pack. That way they can be more fleshed out. Aliens shouldn’t have been part of gtw. They deserved their own pack like vampires & witches. Heck, aliens even have that weird thing going on when they age from their face.
  • Options
    Justin wrote: »
    *Cries in Sixamian*

Mermaids also got the short end of the stick too. We can’t even dive. I would of preferred occult’s to be in their own packs rather then mushed into a expansion pack. That way they can be more fleshed out. Aliens shouldn’t have been part of gtw. They deserved their own pack like vampires & witches. Heck, aliens even have that weird thing going on when they age from their face.

@Justin Isn't it a bit sad having to buy 20$ packs for each occult to be fully done? I think they had plenty of budget to give us better aliens and mermaids with the packs they came with.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Justin wrote: »
    *Cries in Sixamian*

@Justin Isn't it a bit sad having to buy 20$ packs for each occult to be fully done? I think they had plenty of budget to give us better aliens and mermaids with the packs they came with.

I actually think it’s worth it because look how well vampires were done. Spellcasters on the other hand were just not done as well as vampires but we still got more things then we had in other packs with occult’s. I don’t mind paying if it means they will Flesh them out more. We are in different times sadly & back then expansion packs gave us more content then what we get now.

Edited to add more
  • Options

I'm enjoying every moment of this hype and speculation. If it all turns out to be a complete fluff fest, I'll make sure to enjoy every moment of my wrath.