Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »

Lol, every time I see people saying "LITERALLY NO ONE WANTED/ASKED FOR THIS!!!1!!1" I have flashbacks to the community survey a year or so ago where I... literally asked for a Star Wars collab. B)

The community is so divided right now.
    One part nerd, the other part snob. :#

I think this makes me a "snerd".
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hey we made it to 100!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Aw, the speculation is over.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited August 2020
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Lol, every time I see people saying "LITERALLY NO ONE WANTED/ASKED FOR THIS!!!1!!1" I have flashbacks to the community survey a year or so ago where I... literally asked for a Star Wars collab. B)

I think this makes me a "snerd".

Indeed. Really the community is divided into 3 groups.

Nerds, Snobs and Snerds. :D
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Hey we made it to 100!

Ah...finally I can rest...
    For now...
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Yay, 100! See ya in the Packs section!

*Jumps in X-Wing fighter and flies to other sections of Forums*
    #Team Occult
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    It also sounds like Kylo Ren and Rey are NPCs. Can our sims, like, marry them?

Good question. I wonder if Disney would have not been happy with the idea of players woohooing their characters, and thus decided it shouldn't be possible in-game. But even if that is the case, I know Kylo at the very least has an enthusiastic fanbase, so I think simmers would.. find a way to make it happen.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    It also sounds like Kylo Ren and Rey are NPCs. Can our sims, like, marry them?

Good question. I wonder if Disney would have not been happy with the idea of players woohooing their characters, and thus decided it shouldn't be possible in-game. But even if that is the case, I know Kylo at the very least has an enthusiastic fanbase, so I think simmers would.. find a way to make it happen.

We can romance the stormtroopers, don't see why the other characters would be off limits. :wink:
    Thank you for this journey folks! I’ll Catch you at another outpost. You can find me in the cantina replenishing myself.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited August 2020
    Saw this on reddit...IT EXPLAINS ME TO A TEE! LMAO

d12fyne50mj51.png

So why you acting like a hypocrite? You say express your disappointment in practically everything and are finally enjoying a pack. Great. But when others are expressing theirs it’s hilarious? Honey🤣
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

Wait wait wait ... what if I'm a snobby nerd? Like i only eat Meiloorun fruits and schmooze in the Canto Bight cantina?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2020
    Saw this on reddit...IT EXPLAINS ME TO A TEE! LMAO

d12fyne50mj51.png

So why you acting like a hypocrite? You say express your disappointment in practically everything and are finally enjoying a pack. Great. But when others are expressing theirs it’s hilarious? Honey🤣

Don't take it seriously dude, no need to be harsh.

I am trying to lighten the mood with this post since there is SO much hatred and backlash, just having a little laugh.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »

Wait wait wait ... what if I'm a snobby nerd? Like i only eat Meiloorun fruits and schmooze in the Canto Bight cantina?

You will be a snerd like me :)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Haflinger wrote: »

You will be a snerd like me :)

Then a snerddy Sith chick I shall be!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited August 2020
    force just was never with me like everyone say may the force be with me but it never arrived so like now ill just be forceless snob in peace and not force myself to like this pack :relieved:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »
    force just was never with me like everyone say may the force be with me but it never arrived so like now ill just be forceless snob in peace and not force myself to like this pack :relieved:

The force is with you. Wait until you see the next EP. 😉
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm disappointed because I've never even watched Star Wars. I was hoping for a Winter Vacation pack that would add yetis.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed because I've never even watched Star Wars. I was hoping for a Winter Vacation pack that would add yetis.

we may get that some time
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

The force is with you. Wait until you see the next EP. 😉

yay we made it to 100 @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • WykkydWykkyd Posts: 12 New Member
    I wonder if we can woohoo young adult Anakin Skywalker? :#
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Wow our Nancy Drews pretty much clocked this pack a month ago
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    StengrimOS wrote: »
    I'm so incedibly disappointed.

I love Star Wars, I have been a fan since I was nine, but this is the final nail in The Sims's creative coffin. The Sims has its own universe with its own aliens, alien planet and alien lore. These aliens have been there throughout all the major entried of series, but they could use some major development, which will probably never happen after this.

Them not developing their own lore instead of going for the big brand franchise tie in is such an insult to themselves and to the fans who still care (less and less with every patch)

The Sims 4 felt like it was building up to a major space pack with the rockets and space careers from the base game + Sixam and all the alien tech in Get to Work, which all felt like a sneak peak of something bigger. I was really getting hyped for a space pack, but no. We'll get a shallow SW pack based on a %#$@ing theme park and shallow references to the movies and TV shows instead.

THIS.
    THIS.
    THIS.

That's rude.

It's time to reveal my real self: I LOVE STAR TREK.

The only thing I love about SW is R2D2.
    Just to update this.

25k likes against 49k dislikes.