August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Quiz: Builder, Stylist, or Storyteller?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 16,701 Member
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 16,701 Member
    I got storyteller. Pretty accurate. Haven't been in CAS for a while and my boxy builds definitely wouldn't qualify for any awards. 😄
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 1,164 Member
    Apparently I'm a storyteller. :lol:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 1,366 Member
    I'm a stylist 😅😅😅😅😅 I thought I would get story teller but I do spend a lot of time in CAS
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 24,430 Member
    I got storyteller as well, though I imagine myself more of a stylist (have two couples in the Challenge and thinking of a third, maybe my take on the couple Harold and Maude from the movie).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 1,156 Member
    You got: Storyteller
    Romance! Drama! Murder?? You love a great story and know how to connect with people through shared experiences and emotions. Every Sim has a story to tell, and you are the one to tell it! And yes, sometimes a good story involves seducing the Grim Reaper. Check out all the unique stories created on The Sims Spark'd.
  • MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 81 Member
    I got builder... I'm not a builder. I can create nice-enough shells but builder?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 1,696 Member
    Stylist though I thought I would get storyteller. I do have very detailed sims with in-depth personalities.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 3,993 Member
    LOL! I got Builder. :D

This is hilarious because I'm actually between Stylist and Storyteller. Probably Stylist more because I do love to create Sims and spend a lot of time in CAS.

I'm not a very good builder and still don't know how to use some of those features. :s
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 2,559 Member
    I got storyteller, i am a storyteller (somehow, at least if compared to stylist or builder) but the quiz makes no sense at all 🤣 but... it was fun.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 4,018 Member
    I got builder, I don't think that's quite right. I enjoy building sometimes... I do a bit of everything tbh, but probably closest to stylist/storyteller.
    Short Sim Stories: https://simsimseree.wordpress.com/
    Updated with Police Matters
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 666 Member
    Builder. Yup. Call me Bob.
    NXRVII.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 1,143 Member
    I got storyteller, and that's not necessarily wrong but I spend more time in buile mode than live mode. I think I'm a mixture of both. Creating sims is probably my least favorite part of the game but I know if I want to play with them, I have to create them.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84
    Save File Thread
  • cherrysim_cherrysim_ Posts: 19 Member
    I got storyteller! honestly I enjoy doing everything, I couldn't pick only one.