August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Weird small glitch/bug

To7mTo7m Posts: 5,287 Member
Didn’t want to make an a tire bug post on that other site but I noticed yesterday just all of a sudden that when my sims drink a potion they will pull out a coffee cup instead. I tried a repair game which didn’t work, I did a google search but didn’t bring up anything.

Anyone have any idea?

—T

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 1,868 Member
    I've also noticed that sometimes it's a solo cup. I'm not sure why the randomness of the appearance.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,287 Member
    Camkat wrote: »
    I've also noticed that sometimes it's a solo cup. I'm not sure why the randomness of the appearance.

This is the first time I’ve noticed it, it’s never happened before as far as I know. I have an earlier save I can check but can’t face losing the work since then lol

—T
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 1,868 Member
    To7m wrote: »

This is the first time I’ve noticed it, it’s never happened before as far as I know. I have an earlier save I can check but can’t face losing the work since then lol

—T

For me it started happening with Discover University. I've never bothered to look for a bug report for it though as it did seem a small thing. Maybe later this afternoon if I get bored I'll go have a look. I'm curious now. I've seen across at least 2 of my saves though so I'm not sure it's worth losing your progress!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,287 Member
    To7m wrote: »

—T

For me it started happening with Discover University. I've never bothered to look for a bug report for it though as it did seem a small thing. Maybe later this afternoon if I get bored I'll go have a look. I'm curious now. I've seen across at least 2 of my saves though so I'm not sure it's worth losing your progress!

Yes I was thinking along the same lines, it’s rather small and it’s not gamebreaking. But now I know it’s there... lol

—T