Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    When we do scummies this year or whenever, this game is going to get brought up. Coffee for best townie UnTiL sHe FlIpPeD sCuM
    When we do scummies this year or whenever, this game is going to get brought up. Coffee for best townie UnTiL sHe FlIpPeD sCuM

We should totally put that on the list :joy:

Stahp it! Really. I’m blushing. Give it to my besties. They’re the real work behind it. They posted twice as much as I did in the scum chat 🖤🖤

Nominate us for best scumteam next year at the Scummies xD

I still deserve to win best mafia player on mouse's game SDHFJSJFJ
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Stahp it! Really. I’m blushing. Give it to my besties. They’re the real work behind it. They posted twice as much as I did in the scum chat 🖤🖤

^^yes ✌️
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Btw, I know this sucks but can we not normalize dead players replacing alive players? it's actually kind of the reason why i also lost enthusiasm on the game. It still depends tho, I mean if the dead player made a total of 1 post, I could let them replace into the game.

I'd rather modkill than replace them with dead players.

so then you decided to become a reason to need another replacement?

nahh, i asked for a replacement cause luna and i got into an argument and i had to cool down.

dekay replacing was just the last straw for me.

You didn't have to post though. You could have taken a 24 hour break to cool down and still had the rest of the 6 days to contribute. Like, if you explained as much it would have been fine.However, I don't want to make this about attacking you so i do apologise. It is what it is and it's over now, but i'm just saying. Don't come for zinnia for her choice. I genuinely think modkilling is worse because that creates a straight up inbalance in the setup.

Who said I was coming for Zinnia? You are the one who's actually coming for me. I just tried to make a point and Zinnia did what she had to do.

I didn't want to take a 24 hour break cause I just lost my enthusiasm on the game. Why are you so pressed about it lol

idk you just sounded a bit critical of zinnia's choice, sophia too. probs just me reading the tone wrong
    N E WAAAAYYYS

back to finding coffee's hints lol
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    if coffee is the mastermind i'll actually cry XD but i don't think she is.

Plot twist: I am!
    No I’m not. I keep telling you! Gosh why does everyone always get antsy when I do these spoiler jokes?? 🙃

P.S. Don’t cry! I wanted to make you laugh with this 😉
    lmao this tho
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited August 2020

You were suspected a bit on day 1 though. Coffee was never suspected the whole game lol and she was consistently almost everyone's most townread
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    if there had been 3 modkills and we won because of it, the game would have ended in a flop.

Yeah, it would've been an entirely different game. But y'all seriously deserved this win.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    To the mysterious liker who keeps liking all these posts:

Mysterious liker of the thread,
    Where have I seen such a kind being?
    Your generosity like an angel’s tread
    Across the heavens perceiving.

You were suspected a bit on day 1 though. Coffee was never suspected the whole game lol and she was consistently almost everyone's most townread

It was unnerving 😅
    edited August 2020

but i traumatized yall on that game :<

DeKay wrote: »
    Coffee, if you could give three names right now (okay, maybe 4 names to make it easier) of who's a scum team, who do you think they are?

Ummmmm. Um. Um- UuUuMmMm. You know I hate doing this! What kind of sadist even /area you?!? 😪
    but anyways I’m gonna say three random names and then hide in a corner
    1. Emzy
    2. Frenchy
    3. Broncos
    4. Who the hecking hooplas is this Fairy person?? That’s creepy 👀
    Now you /really/ owe me cheesecake for doing this to me. And maybe a poem. Or a drawing. Or something. 🥺

I like asking these type of questions cuz it helps you think and draw connections on the people. :) I tend to do that subconsciously myself too. Like I can list out all the scummy people, but then ask myself if would they make sense as a team? If they don't, then I will need to rethink.

I ain't gonna give you a cheesecake since you picked random names. XD

>_< y u gotta be like that bestie? y?

And how can you be the judge of randomness? How could you possibly know if they’re random? Hmph. Hmmmmmmmmph.

Cuz I'm trying to make you think of connections between people. Not just throw random names. I mean, your so called hypo team can make sense but why is Broncos scummy to you??

Ummm. They’re so smart it makes me forget I’m town and I start getting sweaty for like no good reason? Does that count?? Please?

lolwat
    Coffee, if you could give three names right now (okay, maybe 4 names to make it easier) of who's a scum team, who do you think they are?

Ummmmm. Um. Um- UuUuMmMm. You know I hate doing this! What kind of sadist even /area you?!? 😪
    1. Emzy
    2. Frenchy
    3. Broncos
    Now you /really/ owe me cheesecake for doing this to me. And maybe a poem. Or a drawing. Or something. 🥺

I like asking these type of questions cuz it helps you think and draw connections on the people. :) I tend to do that subconsciously myself too. Like I can list out all the scummy people, but then ask myself if would they make sense as a team? If they don't, then I will need to rethink.

And how can you be the judge of randomness? How could you possibly know if they’re random? Hmph. Hmmmmmmmmph.

Cuz I'm trying to make you think of connections between people. Not just throw random names. I mean, your so called hypo team can make sense but why is Broncos scummy to you??

Ummm. They’re so smart it makes me forget I’m town and I start getting sweaty for like no good reason? Does that count?? Please?

So they're so smart, you start to think you're scum?? >.>

*grins*

*small voice*

yes?

*grins even more*

lawlz

1. Emzy
    2. Frenchy
    3. Broncos

lolwat

And then— wait for it— DeKay was like “ok” and move on 😵
    Off topic a bit but I think this is the longest game we've had in a while. Emzy's slasher game had 2.6k posts (which I thought was a LOT) and this one has like 3.1k.

It's like Coffee said in our scumchat; longest game, longest win xD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

I think it was only me who brought up anything about coffee at all, and broncos a little bit.

1. Emzy
    2. Frenchy
    3. Broncos

So they're so smart, you start to think you're scum?? >.>

*grins*

*small voice*

yes?

*grins even more*

lawlz

*grins*

*small voice*

teehee

*grins even more*
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I feel like Coffee's bubbliness make people (and me, probably, if i'd stayed alive) hesitant t accuse her because it feels wronggggg. like shes being so nice and how do you take a joking post and be like ".... ur scum" or like "nobodys getting antsy is it just ur scum chat whose antsy??????"
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    I feel like Coffee's bubbliness make people (and me, probably, if i'd stayed alive) hesitant t accuse her because it feels wronggggg. like shes being so nice and how do you take a joking post and be like ".... ur scum" or like "nobodys getting antsy is it just ur scum chat whose antsy??????"

LOL! For clarity, I’m like this every game (I didn’t really try acting any different) so you just never know.

*insert aerial shot of stairs that go on forever*
    @TheRoseHorse I'd like to make a prevote for the anon game.

Vote: whoever Coffee is

^^^ I second this.

I third this.
    Coffee, don't apologize, you played great.
    I'M sorry because you will NEVER be trusted again XD

Also, Broncos, I'm sorry for doubting you. City, I'm sorry for being so hard on you & not listening. Dw, Coffee has no more trust from this blonde right here 😤

Dw I know,
    You reap what you sow! 🤗
    (that rhymes!!)

YOUR ETERNAL BUBBLINESS LITERALLY ALWAYS TRICKS ME. LIKE. LOLLLL

I even made Sophia put it in her list that I’m bubbly no matter what hehe
    Bc it’s true!

Omg I remember when you asked in the thread if I spent all night making my list and Emzy said in our mafia groupchat that you were being cheeky because you saw it like 10 times in the making already xD

Oh yeah! coffee said something like, on the thread "omg it's gonna take me FOREVER to read!!" and i said in scum chat "OMG FOrEvEr even when she's probably already read it 10 times!!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

LOL! For clarity, I’m like this every game (I didn’t really try acting any different) so you just never know.

yeah you acted the same last time too lol

now i shall never trust bubbles
    they/he
    It was genuinely great to have you guys as scum partners. The running commentary was very entertaining and coffee's riskiness and getting away with it was amazing.
    Ngl, but this game is one of the most satisfying mafia win

yeah you acted the same last time too lol

now i shall never trust bubbles

But they come in so many different fun colors!!
    It was genuinely great to have you guys as scum partners. The running commentary was very entertaining and coffee's riskiness and getting away with it was amazing.

/You/ were amazing. Being “confirmed” town and getting by isn’t anything, but your ability to stay alive even when people suspect you is absolutely admirable!

<3<3 Group hug!! We deserved this win
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Ngl, but this game is one of the most satisfying mafia win

^^^^^
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!