Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evil/insane sim antics

I'm thinking my next sim will have evil and insane traits. What are some antics your evil & insane sims have gotten up to?

My sim *cough* might kidnap someone by inviting them down to the basement then locking the door leaving only basic necessities and an easel and may *cough* sell the paintings off as his own.
ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I've played many evil sims but have never played an insane one. I even change the trait whenever I come across it while doing townie birthday makeovers.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Insane is usually okay, it's kind of funny. Unless you have Supernatural active. Then, every full moon, they start going around, slap people they like and try to kiss people who don't like them, which isn't good for the state of their relationship panel.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    Insane is usually okay, it's kind of funny. Unless you have Supernatural active. Then, every full moon, they start going around, slap people they like and try to kiss people who don't like them, which isn't good for the state of their relationship panel.

Haha that's hilarious
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have never played with too many evil or insane Sims but it did take me by surprise when I first played TS3 and one Sim with the insane trait got into the bath in her formal clothes :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    I usually notice what my insane sims choose to wear. One turned up to a wedding, where dress was formal attire, wearing their swimsuit.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    And of course...they also talk to themselves...which is great for their social meter.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer one of the traits gives Sims this ridiculous laugh but I am not sure which trait it is. Might actually be inappropriate or immature. I tend to mix those traits up often and it is even more interesting if you at least give them insane
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    I have an insane townie who I often see jogging around even though he isn't athletic. He usually jogs in his formalwear or swim trunks.
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    I don't play with Evil or Insane Sims but, I have seen them about in my town.

From what I have seen, the evil sims like to start trouble or keep social unrest going; especially when it involves someone else's relationship. Or, they will act very aloof with some Sims who are usually upbeat to bring their mood down, this seems to satisfy them. I rarely see them arguing or fighting, just observing other Sims until they get something on them, then they start trouble. Insane Sims, outside of wearing what they want when they want and fishing in the community swimming pool seem pretty harmless to me.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Of course...I do like playing with evil sims, such as Evil_Haruo. He's a riot and a half...and he especially doesn't like "Insane Phil".

CBT%2B%252823%2529.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~