August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Mod to set eco footprint per neighborhood

Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 1,561 Member
I know we can turn off/on the eco features completely and this is done per save. What I am looking for is a mod, or mods, that allows us to set the eco footprint in each neighborhood in each world and it never changes. Big ask, I know, but I am hoping there might be a mod that will let us decide the footprint we want in certain neighborhoods. The changes made with the addition of the newest update isn't quite what I was looking for. When the teams named all the old neighborhoods, I had hoped there might be an in game cheat that would make this possible. But I can't find any info on this being possible. If I missed it, please point me in the right direction. :)

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,028 Member
    I would love to be able to do that too. I had hoped we could use the cheat in all neighborhoods and not just our active one, so we could set the NAPs to what we wanted all over Sims 4 Worlds and what Eco Print we wanted where, that would be great if they allowed us to use the same cheat we can use in our town and neighborhood in other ones.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 29
    I agree, this would be a fantastic mod to have in the game.

A mod that would allow us to click on the leaf icon at the top of the screen next to the neighbourhood name that would allow us to permanently set it to industrial, neutral, or eco (rather than using cheat codes to constantly change it back when it changes in a direction we don't want?). That would be awesome!

Maybe if we cross our fingers hard enough some wonderful modder will come up with a way to make it happen. :)