Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ECO bugs, some have, some do not???

2...Next

Comments

• NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Can someone help me I'm trying to find mods to fix the issues I have with this pack...I need a mod that makes sims stop overly obsess and making random actions. Its so annoying that my sims can't eat properly or take a shower because they cancel the actions to do something else like push ups and play guitar or play piano. Now they never eat to fill the hunger bar T-T

Yes gardening is broken but not all of it, some plants when I harvest them they go back to seed but other don't, the vertical garden is also broken since I can't plant stuff there, I actually need to plant in the floor first and then move them to the vertical garden.

The NAP stuff issues I'm having is that even though I have it all off my sims still do random actions and they still cancel their actions, my sims are having a lot of future cubs and clay pieces on the inventory, children constantly use the drawing tablet and they stretch and bug I don't know why but everytime a kid uses the drawing tablet they look buggy...

I'm also having a issue where I have a family that the house is off the grid and I make my own energy with solar panels etc, and I choose the option to store the energy in the bills menu but everytime I stop playing with that family and go back to it, the energy I stored is not there anymore and its back to 0 and the option that I choose to store is actually on sale.

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    edited August 2020
    I have read tons of messages about this thing and I am confused.
    here is a list of the bugs I have:

-Gardening, (without a mod) only sage and basil are the ones reverting to point zero, all other plants, even without mods at all, work just as they used to. Yet I read that all the plants are broken and all gardening is broken. *confused*
    -NAP taking place even if turned NPC off from settings, I do not have that, I turned off the NAP before I even loaded the first house after ECO. I do get the popups tho, those are only visual in my game, NAP , what the popup says is active, is not. Yet I read from here that people who have turned the NPC voting off, still have active NAPs.. :/ ???
    -The ECO footprint is all messed up in my game too, without mods, so that is the only thing I totally agree on.

I started a new game with a new sim due to my builder sim getting naps installed on her, which she now has from new game to new game.

New sim, new game, playing in Strangervill, working on the gardening aspiration. The last part of aspiration, I need 10 excellent plants. I started the game in spring with 14 day seasons. I sheltered the plants halfway through spring. I started with new plants and most of the plants hadn't even got nice by the time I was on the last part of the aspiration. I have excellent and higher pineapple plants in my gallery. So I placed 9 pineapple plants ranging from excellent and higher and 1 normal dragonfruit plant from my gallery.

The plants are going from nice to excellent many times during the day. I only had 9 excellent plants and then it said I had 10, which I really didn't have and the game checked off that part of the aspiration. This is Strangervill, the Eco footprint is not supposed to happen at all in the world.

Also voting and the Eco footprint is turned off in my game but voting is happening in other worlds. The sharing is caring nap has passed so when I do the Strangervill aspiration, I'm wondering if the bar and library will break due to that nap having passed in another world.

Eta. I turned off both the voting and Eco footprint after choosing the starting season and before choosing the starting world.