Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Super Smash Bro’s U-Pick Mafia - Werewolves win!

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited July 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Right so first role madness game. Since it is U-Pick there isn’t a set up but I would like at least 10 players. Sign ups will be open until Sunday at 3 pm CST unless we don’t have 10 players. Then it will be extended.

You and your group a friends were innocently playing your favorite game, Super Smash Bro’s. You were sitting there after losing your 3 life’s wondering why your favorite game wasn’t the Sims when your older brother and his friends burst through the door. “Hey, get off the Switch. We are playing now,” he demanded. “No way! I was here first,” you yelled. “I’m older, and you’ve been playing for a hour already,” he pointed out. “Well I’m the oldest!” Your older sister said as she bursted through her bedroom door. “I wanna play!” Your two-year old brother cried out as he stumbled into the room. “Look, there’s only one way to settle this,” your mom said as she walked in from the kitchen with her controller in hand. “We’re playing a round of Super Smash Bro’s! If you or one of your friends wins then you get the Switch. So everybody call your friends over!” Everybody called their friends and sat down with their controllers. The game started, “3, 2, 1, go!”

Basic Mafia Rules:
I’m not typing this out so here is a link
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1

Rules for this Game:
This is going to be using a plurality lynch I think
During the Pregame you will send me a Super Smash Bro’s character (can be from any game) and I will send u two roles that I think fit it. You will choose from the two roles and I will post the role that u didn’t choose below.
This game can have some werewolves, aliens, and third parties. I don’t think I am doing goo or alien. This also will not be a mix of random roles like Keyens game. They will be normal roles just to make it simpler on my part.

Probably didn’t explain that well.
Players:
1. Sophia - Princess Rosalina - TOWN BODYGUARD
2. Song - Kirby - WEREWOLF JUDAS
3. Coffee - Princess Daisy - TOWN FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR
4. City - Cloud - TOWN 2-SHOT VIG
5. Broncos - Yoshi - WEREWOLF 1-SHOT BULLETPROOF
6. Zinnia - Byleth - CULT HIDER
7. Dekay - Luigi - WEREWOLF PARANOID GUN OWNER
8. Luna - Princess Peach - CULT BELOVED PRINCESS CULT LEADER
9. Nerd - Isabelle - LOVED ALIEN
10. Bella - Link - TOWN STRONGMAN

Replacements:
Maybe Frenchy?

Discarded Roles:
Sophia - Cult Captain
Song - Town Fruit Vendor
Coffee - Alien Watcher
City - Town Night 2 Suicidal
Broncos - Town Normalizer
Zinnia - Alien Arsonist
Dekay - Cult Forensic Investigator
Luna - Cult Restless Spirit
Nerd - Alien Follower
Bella - Mafia Bomb
Post edited by Mouselline on

Comments

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I'll join!
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I'll play!
    they/he
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Sign me up!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I think I’ll skip out on this one :/ put me as a replacement and if you don’t get the player count add me
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Oh yea. If u don’t play Smash Bro’s or know anything about it pretty much any basic Nintendo character is in that game (characters from Super Mario Brothers, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, etc)
    If u still need help choosing one I’ll name a few to u
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I’ll play
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Right, didn’t think of this. I’m assuming by each players name I should what character they picked, right? Just double checking before pre-game
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Right, didn’t think of this. I’m assuming by each players name I should what character they picked, right? Just double checking before pre-game

Wdym?

Wdym?

Like the Smash Bro’s character they pick. EX: if Mouse picks Mario then i put Mario by Mouses name.
    You’d think I’d ask less questions while hosting by now for how long I’ve played. This is my 9th game I’ve hosted and I’ve been playing for over a year

Wdym?

Like the Smash Bro’s character they pick. EX: if Mouse picks Mario then i put Mario by Mouses name.

Ohhh. Yeah we did that with the woodland u-pick, so it’d make sense. Wait should we send you the roles yet or wait till during pregame?
    edited July 2020

Wdym?

Ohhh. Yeah we did that with the woodland u-pick, so it’d make sense. Wait should we send you the roles yet or wait till during pregame?

I honestly don’t care. By the way, if u don’t send your character by 30 min before pregame ends (which will be 24 hours) I will be asking someone who isn’t playing on discord to choose your character and role for u. If u don’t pick one of the roles I send you within 20 min before pregame ends then I will do the above but they are still given the same role options I have u. This is the easiest way for me. You should have plenty of time to send characters and roles but this is just in case someone doesn’t. If a majority of people didn’t send characters/roles pregame will be extended another 12 hours
    Or I guess I could randomize if u chose character and didn’t choose role... might do that for that situation so forget the bottom part

Wdym?

I honestly don’t care. By the way, if u don’t send your character by 30 min before pregame ends (which will be 24 hours) I will be asking someone who isn’t playing on discord to choose your character and role for u. If u don’t pick one of the roles I send you within 20 min before pregame ends then I will do the above but they are still given the same role options I have u. This is the easiest way for me. You should have plenty of time to send characters and roles but this is just in case someone doesn’t. If a majority of people didn’t send characters/roles pregame will be extended another 12 hours

👌
    Wow I can’t believe I forgot to add a story. One min, I’m doing that now.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I will play.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'll play.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited July 2020
    Actually, yk what? I'll play. I just finished all my pre-school coursework so I should be okay to play.
    Edit: not preschool coursework but like,, my coursework i need to complete before classes start XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
    ^^ i promise i wont be as frustrating as last time LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    ^^ i promise i wont be as frustrating as last time LOL

You weren’t frustrating. I was being kind of pushy
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry, I need a break from Mafia right now. Put me down as a replacement though, just in case.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Can we pick characters rn?
    they/he
    xSongx wrote: »
    Can we pick characters rn?

yeah!
    MPy9H9S.gif