August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Friday Highlight July 24 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 647 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmer!

Do you know what day it is today? - Okay, potentially, it's a cool holiday in your Sims game. But it's also Friday! And we all know what that means ... it's time for our Friday Highlights! 🎵 Whippna Choba Dog!

s5a88pfit3bm.png
Awwww, how romantic!! :heart: I'm in awe of @SarahTheRed's beautiful Hippie Beach Wedding venue.

This weeks selection is the following:
  • The title "What aspiration do you pick the most in Sims 4?" is pretty self-explanatory but @Cavapoo_King's poll might inspire you to play your next Sims game a bit different! I know I already have some ideas for my next family! :sunglasses:
  • I know, I know, there is a lot happening in The Sims right now and there will be a new Stuff Pack very soon - but we have not forgotten about Tiny Houses! Check out thread "Tiny House Challenge" started by @catmando830 if you too are still appreciating the small - or dare I say tiny - things (see what I did there?)! :lol:
  • Are you currently working on something great and want to share that with other Simmers or are you looking for an idea for your next cool project? Then @RyeCris16's thread "Show us your recent WIPs here!" surely is a great thread for you! :)
  • Have you ever wondered what little secrets The Sims 4 might hold? Or you found out about a cool little trick you'd like to share with the community? Yes? Oh, do I have a thread for you: "Things you didn't know!" by @take0nme! Who would have thought that toddlers can actually use the doggy door from Cats & Dogs? (I'm not gonna lie, I had my suspicions!) :hushed:
  • And to finish things off for today: have a look at all the great pics shared in @UnseenHorizon's thread "Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3". As someone who hasn't played Sims 3 in a little while, I started to feel a bit nostalgic ... :blush:

And that's it for today, folks! I hope you like these discussions as much as I did - more to come next week! If you have any recommendations, feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:

Have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

Comments