Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tired of townies dressing up like clowns all the time

LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
But I’m not surprised. This game is one big joke after all.

tenor.gif
clown-pics-and-memes30.jpg

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    They do be wearing a lot of accessories I'll give you that.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I love it. I wish there were more of them, they make me smile.
    Whenever I see uniquely dressed Sim I want my Sims to befriend her/him. :smiley:
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited July 2020
    It can be very annoying, but it's also amusing. The thread "Townie Fashion Police" is good for a laugh if you're feeling down :D
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Just wait until you see them wearing the ugly winter sweaters & matching hats. Lol
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm very much sick of it.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I just downloaded the NPCC mod to get rid of them. It's much nicer without the 500 eyeball ring wrestling mask sporting townies
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    But I’m not surprised. This game is one big joke after all.

tenor.gif
    clown-pics-and-memes30.jpg

this guy looks too good to be a clown, in contrast with the sims 4 where they are coupled with hideous randomly generated face and clothing.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm sure this has something to do with City Living. I disabled that pack due to its overspawning of hideous sims.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    It really triggers me because all I ask is that the majority dress with some sort of cohesive fashion sense. I don’t even mind the odd outlier who has no clue or just doesn’t care, but not every single sim I come across.

It takes away from my time actually playing the game because I have to spend so much in CAS fixing the townies.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I wish there was some way to block some clothes or makeup choices from getting used on generated townies, would make it easier for you if you were playing a specific time period or want to create a certain atmosphere.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    I wish there was some way to block some clothes or makeup choices from getting used on generated townies, would make it easier for you if you were playing a specific time period or want to create a certain atmosphere.

This ^^^ and the jewelry...That darn hideous eyeball ring is a thorn in my side just to see out in CAS :/

• sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2020
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I'm sure this has something to do with City Living. I disabled that pack due to its overspawning of hideous sims.

I don't have City Living, and it happens all the time in my game.

Since I prefer not to use cheats, then I just keep my Sim in the Fashion Design industry, and have her give townies makeovers. 😂 It's wild how accepting they are of it... so far, they haven't been offended by her offering them a makeover yet!
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    I hate it that's why I use MCCC to disable situational outfits, and then go in and edit all the townies clothes.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2020
    I use the NPCC mod to stop them from spawning. They very much ruin my game experience.
    Post edited by Sharonia on
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Very tired of it, and it seems to get worse as time goes on. Must try the MCCC thing if I can find it. Will confirm that the Townie Fashion Police thread is an unfailing source of chuckles and more.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    I agree. I see the odd one that makes me laugh but otherwise it breaks the immersion for me so much.
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited July 2020
    I hate it that's why I use MCCC to disable situational outfits, and then go in and edit all the townies clothes.

What even is the point of situational outfits? We can’t even edit it! Who thought creating an outfit slot that is randomly generated AND CANNOT be edited was a good idea??

49kihf.jpg

• valgaliumvalgalium Posts: 11 New Member
    more like clownies amirite