August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

The Super Subtle Saucer Light

2...Next

Comments

• Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 415 Member
    Like we weren't able to size down the standard one. Only the lowered price is a benefit.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 639 Member
    I hope you can find them. Good luck!

Thanks. I'll experiment today. I found several fishing signs...but can't tell the difference between them. Tried them on docks - haven't found one that works yet..."must be on terrain". There is one fishing sign on a dock in Sulani - hope to find that in objects.

Also saw the fishing ponds. Will experiment further.

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,049 Member
    simstr0ng wrote: »
    I remember in a previous version (or maybe it was a mod) there was an invisible light - it just gave off the light without some object. It was great...but the the mini-sized new light is very helpful.

Functional invisible lights, yes! They were invaluable for any build in TS3. I stopped using the ones in TS4 because the Sims get 'blown out' whenever they pass near them. I don't know if that has been fixed.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 1,924 Member
    sketches wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    In case it’s helpful to anyone, we also have illuminated floor and wall tiles. I use those a lot when I want light but no obtrusive lighting fixture.

Hello, would you (or someone here) please specify which tiles they are?

I understand Spa Day has one illuminated floor tile and "pool lighting" (can be applied to any floors and walls), but those are all I know of. And they're only in Spa Day. :\

Sorry, the Spa Day ones were what I was talking about. They come in multiple colors. The “pool lighting” one is a wall covering like any other, but it glows. I made a fun disco room with the wall and floor tiles.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: