Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Super Subtle Saucer Light

2...Next

Comments

• Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Like we weren't able to size down the standard one. Only the lowered price is a benefit.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I hope you can find them. Good luck!

Thanks. I'll experiment today. I found several fishing signs...but can't tell the difference between them. Tried them on docks - haven't found one that works yet..."must be on terrain". There is one fishing sign on a dock in Sulani - hope to find that in objects.

Also saw the fishing ponds. Will experiment further.

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    simstr0ng wrote: »
    I remember in a previous version (or maybe it was a mod) there was an invisible light - it just gave off the light without some object. It was great...but the the mini-sized new light is very helpful.

Functional invisible lights, yes! They were invaluable for any build in TS3. I stopped using the ones in TS4 because the Sims get 'blown out' whenever they pass near them. I don't know if that has been fixed.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    sketches wrote: »
    Rouensims wrote: »
    In case it’s helpful to anyone, we also have illuminated floor and wall tiles. I use those a lot when I want light but no obtrusive lighting fixture.

Hello, would you (or someone here) please specify which tiles they are?

I understand Spa Day has one illuminated floor tile and "pool lighting" (can be applied to any floors and walls), but those are all I know of. And they're only in Spa Day. :\

Sorry, the Spa Day ones were what I was talking about. They come in multiple colors. The “pool lighting” one is a wall covering like any other, but it glows. I made a fun disco room with the wall and floor tiles.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: