Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[SPOILERS] The Winning Family That Got Added to The Game!

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims Spark'd
Maybe I'm just slow and everyone already worked this out, but I just realised that the winning family from EP1 that got added to the game is the Greenburgs from Evergreen Harbor!

06-17-20-11-27-39-am.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png
In Episode 1, Team Gnome crushed both the Skills and Elimination Challenges, showcasing their amazing styling, building, and storytelling abilities—and their teamwork. After sweeping the challenges, they worked with The Sims 4 developers to add the "Greenburg Family" into the game, so you can play with Team Gnome’s creations in your own way.

I'd also guess that their house was possibly created in the contest aswell (as not to be rude to the sims team, but the quality of the build is wildly different from the other built in EA houses.. ;) )

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Dang, now that's cool. I was a little suspicious when I heard "Mary" and "Blossom," but I didn't put two and two together.

I wonder if other sims from Evergreen Harbor are from the competition. Check to see if the sims look good, or if they have the weird, fat heads Maxis sims usually have.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    Their home was also built by one of the contestants.

This lot was built by Simproved, a member of the simming community and contestant on Spark'd Season 1.

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Their home was also built by one of the contestants.

This lot was built by Simproved, a member of the simming community and contestant on Spark'd Season 1.

She did a really good job on it. She is such a sweetheart too. I think we started hanging out on Twitch together with the BobSquad streams, so #BlameSteve for bringing many in the community together.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller