August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Wedding Pack?

I don't like the Spark'd show, but I'm loving the new Spark'd challenge gallery with the wedding themed builds.

Do you think maybe some of the challenges could eventually become hints for a new stuff/game pack?

Comments

• M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 187 Member
    I have been thinking the same. :)
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 118 Member
    Press X for Doubt.

• HappyssummerHappyssummer Posts: 24 Member
    Hoping so love to have wedding veils on console so can't get cc with Microsoft will just let console have cc
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 204 Member
    I have seen some similar murmurs making the rounds, but I have to say that I am skeptical. Sure, the new packs they pick could always be anything, but I doubt all of the challenges would be "hints" so if that is the only criterion that makes it plausible/is evidence then no.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 2,823 Member
    When we were voting for Laundry Day stuff. A wedding theme pack was one of the options. I felt it would require lot's of animation. So, Just like with eco living expansion pack. They probably decided to go ahead and put it into a gamepack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 86,925 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    When we were voting for Laundry Day stuff. A wedding theme pack was one of the options. I felt it would require lot's of animation. So, Just like with eco living expansion pack. They probably decided to go ahead and put it into a gamepack.

That makes a lot of sense actually since a vacation destionation with resorts could also add booking honeymoons like we had in TS2.

• JustinJustin Posts: 158 Member
    Could be. But I hope that they make more romance options with it or before it. Imagine slow dancing by the beach during your honeymoon .