Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club leader issue

Long story short: The club "League of adventures" has requirement of being a child but somehow in my game Elsa Bergsen(spelling?) who's currently YA is still the leader. She doesn't show in the club panel and I can't overthrow her but everyone refers to her as the leader. Do you guys have any idea how to fix this?

It feels kinda weird that Elsa is having this crowd of minions under her control haha :lol:
origin ID: adduapina

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The only way I know would be to play Elsa, and then omit her from the club. The new leader will be the next sim on the list.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The only way I know would be to play Elsa, and then omit her from the club. The new leader will be the next sim on the list.

This doesn't work, unfortunately. Because the leader still does not show in the menu as the group's leader. So they can't quit.

One way I've fixed this is to have a club member ask him or her to step down. You must build up some friendship with the leader for this to work. You could also overthrow the leader, but that takes a lot more work because you need to be friends with at least 3 other members.

This bug is due to leaders aging up and not being kicked from the club like they should be. I don't know if anyone's reported this bug to EA, yet.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i thought this was because of a mod. good too know it just a bug.