Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expanding aliens, Sixam and alien lore in the Sims (expansion)?

Ive been playing TS2 and I made a Russian spy who dabbles in espionage and the secrets of the stars. She also has 3 german shepards who double as spy dogs who keep people off her property. She married a guy who was head over heels for her just to use him as the birther for her alien babies. That's the story in my game right now in TS2, but I wish there was more to aliens in the game.

When playing ts2 aliens were mysterious and frieghtening. Bella had been abuducted and looking at her story album, I was afraid of aliens. The way the sims screeched for help was also terrifying and the light pulled them out. On the otherhand, in Strangetown there was Technitian #9, who was a family man, and had a semi-normal family going on with Jane. So aliens can be creepy or friendly.

I love the Sixam idea and wish aliens could be expanded - especially with an evil and good alien race. One with powers for evil and another that is good. A new alien WORLD your sim could visit, alien skill trees and all that. I like how the idea is also in Prey. Avoid spoilers!
in Prey, the more alien tech you use the more alien you actually become. I think that would be so cool to add. The more alien skills your sim develops the less human they become until they are full alien! Once full alien even their own sim needs are different.

I havent played Sims 4 aliens so what are they like? Ive played with Sims 3 and Sims 2 aliens.
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited July 2020
    The Sim abductions throughout the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxWwTBnym0Y
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited July 2020
    I want aliens in the Sims 4 improved so badly! I’ve never really been into supernaturals in previous Sims games but the ones in 4 have totally won me over. However, I wish aliens (and mermaids) were expanded upon. They are pretty shallow and could be more than what they are currently.

I even started a thread about aliens/space pack a while back if you’re interested:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/975202/its-about-time-for-an-out-of-this-world-expansion-game-pack-space-themed-pack#latest

Please, EA make aliens awesome by expanding on them via a space themed pack!
  • FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    Sims 4 aliens have some special interactions with ordinary Sims and have a disguise to look like our beloved virtual beings (and a secret lot) <3 but also another day I went to a thread about alien genetics in the game and how there's a facial distortion on aliens when aging up/down. Give it a try!

I really like aliens now compared to how they used to be only Sims with different eyes and skin tone, but somehow I feel that aliens are such a good occult on TS lore that they deserve a GP and more attention (a perk tree like vampires/spellcaster would be awesome).
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited July 2020
    I like that they have powers and can be disguised, but I don’t like that they walk around my town in their alien state, (especially hairless). I don’t use custom content so I would love to see an alien world where they can live, alien clothes and alien furniture. Maybe even some alien devices rather like the scientist can make. And they should be able to use a space ship ( shaped like the one they abduct them in) to go to and from their alien world where they can live, to the rest of the sim world.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Aliens were my favourite in TS2 and TS3. TS4 was a bit disappointing. I got GTW after they'd been nerfed though sadly. They're still my favourite occult but in TS4, they aren't my favourite to play. They are lackluster in comparison to past versions and the scary is all but gone. :/

I'd love for them to have more interactions, and a world we can use outside of just the scientist career. However, I also don't want to buy a pack that expands on them. I'm not really keen on DLC for DLC so if they were to update aliens in any way, I'd like to see it as a free update for GTW.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    edited August 2020
    I also wanted Aliens to be improved I'm trying to make oasis springs an alien world. But its been hard since I don't have any lot traits for aliens. I want to make houses only for aliens. I want like 1 or 2 neighborhoods to be aliens and 1 normal humans. Its kinda sad that both vampires and spellcasters came with a world with only a few lots that kinda ruins story telling for me, I don't even have space to make a neighborhood with bad vampires and good vampires and the same for spellcasters, I kinda wanted to create conflict between them with help of groups, I could also make a love story kinda like Romeo and Juliette from sims 2 they both were from families that were enemies and that's why parents hated that they dated.

Oasis springs is a big neighborhood so i'm trying to put some alien theme lots and some post apocalyptic lots, like that I can create a story line where aliens came to oasis spring and was a war with humans and humans lost so that's why oasis spring have more aliens than humans.

The good thing about aliens in sims 4 is that they can be easily hidden and that makes them mysterious and I like that but I wish they had better powers I don't know. I played with an alien before and I thought it was boring because it looked like I was playing a normal sim. We need more alien stuff.
    Post edited by NADYSOPHIE on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I would like for EA to get approval from Paramount, DC Universe, 20th Century Fox & BBC to create
    Klingons, Andorians, Hawkman/Hawkgirl, Kryptonians, Doctor Who, Cylons & Silver Surfer.
    They would make the coolest aliens in Sims 4. Plus, no mods needed.
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    I'd love to see a proper Sixam world in the Sims 4 and for Aliens fleshed out to be something more like Vampires or Spellcasters, as they are pretty lackluster as they are. I have a few alien sims, but there is very little to differentiate them from my regular sims as they are now.

I'd also like to see some Rocket 'lots' (UFO, space ranger, smuggler and generic) which you could travel to and from Sixam with, or go through some of the rocket choose your own adventures scenarios in a more active way. Possibly an active astronaut career?
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    The Future world I think from Sims 3 would make a excellent Alien world. Instead of the future sims giving a invite it would be a alien.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    Interesting idea, but given the fact that we got aliens in Get To Work, I think most simmers would just be upset, if there was an expansion pack to devoted to them, especially since most Sims 4 expansion packs don't include a new occult like they did in the previous two games. Remember how upset some people were that Vampires were in Supernatural since they had bought Late Night just for Vampires?
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Omg yes please expand planet Sixam because when i had a sim who went there I was like this is it? It's severely lacking no wonder aliens want to be on the Sims planet earth.