Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paperbag heads

How on earth do you get rid of the paper bag heads anyone? I am trying to get some in-game shots for my comp and everyone seems to be wearing them. Is there a cheat to get rid of them?

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited July 2020
    Testingcheats true, then shift click the mailbox, and choose to repeal the NAP. It may or may not get rid of them completely, as there is a bug that applies NAPs from any neighborhood to all areas. You might have to hunt down which area (in which world) is the one that has it, since your Sim can only repeal in the hood they live in. You may have to load a household in every neighborhood, until you can repeal it from any it currently is active in.

There is a mod called “we don’t wear bags” that removes it completely if you don’t mind mods.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Thank you, @Kita5399. Love your avatar. Have you thought about entering any modelling comps? You should give it a go. Your avatar is gorgeous. I've just launched one that takes all in-game shots to a scenario, if you would like to have a look. You can find it here...

Caught on Candid Camera

Happy to help! :)

Thank you so much, that was a picture I think of generation 12 or so, I’m on 19 now of my legacy. I don’t often enter anything because I can’t always keep up (mom life), but I’ll be sure to check it out. I do have a bit more free time with lock down and all, and since the husband is home now too.
    @Kita5399 Have you written a story about it or just played the legacy challenge?

I really wish I had time to write, but everything I post is with a cell phone, and typically with at least one kid hanging off me (I can usually forget any decent grammar/punctuation). I always say “legacy” but I use the rules loosely, it’s more just generational game play. I didn’t give up TS3 until 2017, and I’ve had this save ever since (although I play 4 others as well).
    edited July 2020
    I love writing stories as well. If you ever write any up about it let me know. I'd love to read it. Well your legacy's generations look like they would be gorgeous if your avatar is anything to go by.<3

Thanks, I’ll be sure to do that! This is Generation 19 - Jax & Raelynn. I’m not sure which of them I’ll continue on with, I’ll decide once they both graduate Uni. Y7E29hF.png
    Oh wow, hard choice, @Kita5399 they are both so lovely. What legacy rules did you decide on, was it the eldest, the gender? Maybe that will help you decide. <3