May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

1414243444547...Next

Comments

• Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 737 Member
    edited June 10
    Hi friends! It's been ages and I apologize. As I said, life's been a bit hectic with the house buying and many things happening at work. In the coming days I'll be taking my time to read back what I missed and respond to all of your posts :smiley: For now I had some inspiration to edit a few pics I still had laying around, since I went back into my game last week, so I want to share with you what's been going on in my Greene household.

9AYvgPZ.png?1
    For the most part life has been quiet. But I knew it back when Florian was always messing with Bob from Accounting as a kid: him and this Cowplant are going to be trouble...

kV0jgyr.png
    Iris and Aiyden have their hands full with these kids.

WPCcmbV.png
    Especially since Clover is super sassy. She's even harassing poor Patchy.

zZ88EUt.png
    I didn't really pay attention to Iris and Aiyden their ages. So this was a bit of a surprise.

uulAIIT.png
    Aiyden became an elder!

er6Nxrp.png
    Ah well, he's still young at heart. These are his outfits.

qnc5rhv.png
    Apart from the occasional fighting, Florian and Clover are pretty close.

0xoUONg.png
    Aiyden only has a few more small steps to take before he completed his lifetime wish.

GEn2N30.png
    Iris is a bit farther away from hers, I always forget to make her collect treasures. She still adores her garden though.

c193So7.png
    Meanwhile, Florian discovered that girls in fact don't have cooties.

yAKpyW0.png
    Time to put that photographing hobby to the test!

laIVZnk.png
    The results are good!

ChZT6b1.png
    My photographing, Selvadoradian Culture worshipping, neat (and future gloomy) Green Fiend is also facing some existential crises. And he joined Drama Club, because what else is an aspiring actor to do.

dWcZI9P.png
    Clover's crises are less existential and more... practical? Yeah, let's go with that. She's also great friends with her Bed Monster.

RIBNQIq.png
    Speaking of friends, Patchy came to life and he's been a big help for Iris. In the garden as wel as with laundry piles.

SfUA68I.jpg
    And now for the exciting part, the family went to the Flee Market! I hear you thinking: how is thát exciting? Well, it isn't in itself. But...

rlbu7DY.jpg
    Florian met a girl that he's really into! And I was overjoyed to discover it's Fawns daughter - the child of my Brindleton Bay founders - with @Heckstress17 Jace!

KxFUtIl.jpg
    Mama Iris wasn't as impressed by Madison as I was, but I'll allow it since Florian is her baby boy.

0e1bsjR.jpg
    Besides, these two got along swimmingly (even though the Bubble Blower wasn't a huge success).

QqYR5y5.png
    Florian got her phone number. Score!

MvZ4z97.png
    And he even gained a sentiment, these two are perfect :heart:

AFVD2FR.png
    Oh and Aiyden danced the night away and received 0 points from @Wentcrazy's Zeke.

aIB25ui.png
    Well, the time has come to enjoy the last pictures of child Clover...

PBU9iuG.png
    It was time for her birthday! (And Madison was invited :smiley:)

9ScMnPx.png
    Iris is trying to stop her baby girl from growing up. I'm with you Iris.

dwHXXja.png
    I don't remember why I took this shot, but from the looks of it this is one of Clovers other-universe Greene siblings.

nSvIb4x.png
    Anyway, despite Iris' best efforts, it was soon time for Clover to age up.

mPvY2wF.png
    Aiyden is super bummed too. 'What manager do I have to speak to to stop this from happening?!'

7k0phLL.png
    The parents came around though, they are happy to see Clover become a healthy teenager.

3GqASDt.png
    I already rolled her traits a while ago, but to clear up everyone's memory: Clover will be a Lazy, Evil Genius with a passion for Parenting, who wants to become a Space Ranger but who's also an Extreme Sport Enthusiast. In other words: a major handful.

Xjg9L7M.png
    Her father and brother can't wait to see what will become of all these goals.

SnHzEpP.png
    And now to reveal Clover's looks in a photo session by - who else - her brother Florian!

I4zHEJc.png
    The many faces of Clover :heart:

DKwLDxB.png
    Seriously guys, she's gone be one pain of a heir, but I love her so much. She got a brand new snowboard for her birthday.

6ZdtYJT.png
    Still a daddy's girl!

4wkSxpH.png
    As for Florian and Madison... the flirting was strong that evening :wink:

DVfPDPt.png
    4qeziMy.png
    cKfTcV2.png
    eFApynF.png
    Clover's bedroom makeover took me forever, but I'm quite happy with how it ended up. Her favorite colors are white, pink, purple and black, so I kept that color scheme for her bedroom. I also tried to make a few nods to her hobby's, career goals and aspiration.

u0iLoGW.png
    And these are a few of her outfits! Mostly purple, black and white.

Zi8viqb.png
    So far, she's been really fun to play. She's headstrong - and a bit selfish - but also smart and funny.

7h05Bpq.png
    She doesn't really care for school, but she is very interested in science and engineering. So she likes to spend time with her father now more than ever.

DKtdHdp.png
    She's still a social girl, but, well, the evil trait gets in the way more often than not. Macie went from best friend to disliked in minutes.

aXQRbhZ.png
    And Clover doesn't even mind. She's just over there cackling at how she made someone miserable. Oh boy, I'm in for a ride.

wwXXo1h.png
    Aiyden tends to turn a blind eye to Clover's shenanigans (she's his baby!) so it's up to mama Iris to teach her some manners.

7T6iQfv.png
    There have been a lot of time-outs and groundings in this household lately.

7fePQmK.png
    On the other side of the house, Aiyden nearly gave me a heart attack by tinkering with electrical equipment in a puddle of water. Luckily nothing happened.

dbU4fon.png
    I was a bit overwhelmed with my household at that moment, so I was happy Madison called Florian for a date.

j9C5g4J.png
    It wasn't the most... bustling venue. An evening date at a clothing shop? Only in The Sims.

65cKb5t.png
    At least it was open and Florian and Madison talked for hours on a balcony bench.

TSYc6DC.png
    Shortly before the date neared its end, Florian snuck in his first kiss :kissing_closed_eyes:

WypyiAB.png
    Madison was already on her way home when Florian decided he wanted her to become his girlfriend. So he called after her...

1cEllfA.png
    She said yes! :smiley:

eFPSPV8.png
    The next day was quiet. I'm trying to get Clover into Gardening (the family skill) and of course she's refusing.

2EoTryW.png
    Iris is making sure that Aiyden knows how attractive she still finds him, by initiating WooHoo more than ever.

SjYwnjD.png
    Aiyden has mixed feelings.

7wdjIuZ.png
    And we already know Clover is scaring away everyone since becoming a teen, but for some reason she really hits it off with Patchy.

sEwivX7.png
    Well, this is it for now. I'm leaving you with a little teaser for next time. Winterfest is coming up and since Clover really needs to develop those snowboarding skills...

40Nwopj.png
    It's time for another vacation to Mt. Komorebi! Holiday with the Greenes pt. 2 :lol: