Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi friends! It's been ages and I apologize. As I said, life's been a bit hectic with the house buying and many things happening at work. In the coming days I'll be taking my time to read back what I missed and respond to all of your posts :smiley: For now I had some inspiration to edit a few pics I still had laying around, since I went back into my game last week, so I want to share with you what's been going on in my Greene household.

9AYvgPZ.png?1
    For the most part life has been quiet. But I knew it back when Florian was always messing with Bob from Accounting as a kid: him and this Cowplant are going to be trouble...

kV0jgyr.png
    Iris and Aiyden have their hands full with these kids.

WPCcmbV.png
    Especially since Clover is super sassy. She's even harassing poor Patchy.

zZ88EUt.png
    I didn't really pay attention to Iris and Aiyden their ages. So this was a bit of a surprise.

uulAIIT.png
    Aiyden became an elder!

er6Nxrp.png
    Ah well, he's still young at heart. These are his outfits.

qnc5rhv.png
    Apart from the occasional fighting, Florian and Clover are pretty close.

0xoUONg.png
    Aiyden only has a few more small steps to take before he completed his lifetime wish.

GEn2N30.png
    Iris is a bit farther away from hers, I always forget to make her collect treasures. She still adores her garden though.

c193So7.png
    Meanwhile, Florian discovered that girls in fact don't have cooties.

yAKpyW0.png
    Time to put that photographing hobby to the test!

laIVZnk.png
    The results are good!

ChZT6b1.png
    My photographing, Selvadoradian Culture worshipping, neat (and future gloomy) Green Fiend is also facing some existential crises. And he joined Drama Club, because what else is an aspiring actor to do.

dWcZI9P.png
    Clover's crises are less existential and more... practical? Yeah, let's go with that. She's also great friends with her Bed Monster.

RIBNQIq.png
    Speaking of friends, Patchy came to life and he's been a big help for Iris. In the garden as wel as with laundry piles.

SfUA68I.jpg
    And now for the exciting part, the family went to the Flee Market! I hear you thinking: how is thát exciting? Well, it isn't in itself. But...

rlbu7DY.jpg
    Florian met a girl that he's really into! And I was overjoyed to discover it's Fawns daughter - the child of my Brindleton Bay founders - with @Heckstress17 Jace!

KxFUtIl.jpg
    Mama Iris wasn't as impressed by Madison as I was, but I'll allow it since Florian is her baby boy.

0e1bsjR.jpg
    Besides, these two got along swimmingly (even though the Bubble Blower wasn't a huge success).

QqYR5y5.png
    Florian got her phone number. Score!

MvZ4z97.png
    And he even gained a sentiment, these two are perfect :heart:

AFVD2FR.png
    Oh and Aiyden danced the night away and received 0 points from @Wentcrazy's Zeke.

aIB25ui.png
    Well, the time has come to enjoy the last pictures of child Clover...

PBU9iuG.png
    It was time for her birthday! (And Madison was invited :smiley:)

9ScMnPx.png
    Iris is trying to stop her baby girl from growing up. I'm with you Iris.

dwHXXja.png
    I don't remember why I took this shot, but from the looks of it this is one of Clovers other-universe Greene siblings.

nSvIb4x.png
    Anyway, despite Iris' best efforts, it was soon time for Clover to age up.

mPvY2wF.png
    Aiyden is super bummed too. 'What manager do I have to speak to to stop this from happening?!'

7k0phLL.png
    The parents came around though, they are happy to see Clover become a healthy teenager.

3GqASDt.png
    I already rolled her traits a while ago, but to clear up everyone's memory: Clover will be a Lazy, Evil Genius with a passion for Parenting, who wants to become a Space Ranger but who's also an Extreme Sport Enthusiast. In other words: a major handful.

Xjg9L7M.png
    Her father and brother can't wait to see what will become of all these goals.

SnHzEpP.png
    And now to reveal Clover's looks in a photo session by - who else - her brother Florian!

I4zHEJc.png
    The many faces of Clover :heart:

DKwLDxB.png
    Seriously guys, she's gone be one pain of a heir, but I love her so much. She got a brand new snowboard for her birthday.

6ZdtYJT.png
    Still a daddy's girl!

4wkSxpH.png
    As for Florian and Madison... the flirting was strong that evening :wink:

DVfPDPt.png
    4qeziMy.png
    cKfTcV2.png
    eFApynF.png
    Clover's bedroom makeover took me forever, but I'm quite happy with how it ended up. Her favorite colors are white, pink, purple and black, so I kept that color scheme for her bedroom. I also tried to make a few nods to her hobby's, career goals and aspiration.

u0iLoGW.png
    And these are a few of her outfits! Mostly purple, black and white.

Zi8viqb.png
    So far, she's been really fun to play. She's headstrong - and a bit selfish - but also smart and funny.

7h05Bpq.png
    She doesn't really care for school, but she is very interested in science and engineering. So she likes to spend time with her father now more than ever.

DKtdHdp.png
    She's still a social girl, but, well, the evil trait gets in the way more often than not. Macie went from best friend to disliked in minutes.

aXQRbhZ.png
    And Clover doesn't even mind. She's just over there cackling at how she made someone miserable. Oh boy, I'm in for a ride.

wwXXo1h.png
    Aiyden tends to turn a blind eye to Clover's shenanigans (she's his baby!) so it's up to mama Iris to teach her some manners.

7T6iQfv.png
    There have been a lot of time-outs and groundings in this household lately.

7fePQmK.png
    On the other side of the house, Aiyden nearly gave me a heart attack by tinkering with electrical equipment in a puddle of water. Luckily nothing happened.

dbU4fon.png
    I was a bit overwhelmed with my household at that moment, so I was happy Madison called Florian for a date.

j9C5g4J.png
    It wasn't the most... bustling venue. An evening date at a clothing shop? Only in The Sims.

65cKb5t.png
    At least it was open and Florian and Madison talked for hours on a balcony bench.

TSYc6DC.png
    Shortly before the date neared its end, Florian snuck in his first kiss :kissing_closed_eyes:

WypyiAB.png
    Madison was already on her way home when Florian decided he wanted her to become his girlfriend. So he called after her...

1cEllfA.png
    She said yes! :smiley:

eFPSPV8.png
    The next day was quiet. I'm trying to get Clover into Gardening (the family skill) and of course she's refusing.

2EoTryW.png
    Iris is making sure that Aiyden knows how attractive she still finds him, by initiating WooHoo more than ever.

SjYwnjD.png
    Aiyden has mixed feelings.

7wdjIuZ.png
    And we already know Clover is scaring away everyone since becoming a teen, but for some reason she really hits it off with Patchy.

sEwivX7.png
    Well, this is it for now. I'm leaving you with a little teaser for next time. Winterfest is coming up and since Clover really needs to develop those snowboarding skills...

40Nwopj.png
    It's time for another vacation to Mt. Komorebi! Holiday with the Greenes pt. 2 :lol:
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Francisca464 - You've had a lot of exciting things happening irl ♥ but I am glad to see you back and posting. I love how close Florian and Clover are and I'd say Aiyden definitely still looks youthful with his elder makeover. Madison is definitely a cutie so glad Florian managed to get her number. Oh my goodness I absolutely love the way Clover turned out. Her bedroom makeover is great, those bunk bed/ loft beds are so nice! Can't wait to see Clover in her element in Mt. Komorebi!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    So, what does everyone think of the Cottage Living pack so far? I'm thinking it'll definitely go on my list but I don't know whether I want to get it before City Living or Get Together.

@Ojenn - I meant to reply earlier but it kept getting postponed! Loved the mini-update and am looking forward to seeing their kids!

@Francisca464 - good to see an update from you! Yes, your lazy evil genius is certainly going to keep you on your toes! She's got quite the range of skills she will have to master! I found the same with Dove - her hobby is video gaming, she had to have reasonable handiness and programming skills for her aspiration, her career needs to her to master charisma and logic, and if she's the heir, she also has to master vet skills! Fun times :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay 2.10
    Reasonably large update ahead!
    The girls' room got an updated look to reflect their interests.
    05-28-21_4-42-41-pm.png
    Both girls got a start in learning the family skill.
    05-28-21_4-55-24-pm.png
    05-29-21_4-55-18-pm.png
    Then they invited some new friends from school over. Holly Engels is the blonde, Luna Hood has the grey hair.
    05-29-21_1-30-04-pm.png
    05-29-21_1-24-43-pm.png
    Dove and Holly hit it off really well, so much so that they were good friends by the end of the visit. Cousin Elijah also came over and Dove was not impressed when he tried to get in the way while she was trying to court Holly :sweat_smile:
    05-29-21_1-37-38-pm.png
    05-29-21_1-34-39-pm-2.png
    Ivy's daughter Kelley and Leo's son Raiden aged into children.
    05-29-21_1-14-05-pm.png
    05-29-21_1-12-40-pm.png
    Kit being a typical teen - can't even put the phone down when tending to his needs!!
    05-29-21_1-55-41-pm.png
    Back to Mt Komorebi again to help with Lark's snowboarding hobby. Dove and Lark hit the slopes while Kit stayed home and built a snowpal with his mother.
    05-29-21_2-34-02-pm.png
    05-29-21_2-35-15-pm.png
    05-29-21_2-38-19-pm.png
    05-29-21_2-37-32-pm.png
    The cats came along too and Dove took the time to get to know Honey.
    05-29-21_2-28-21-pm.png
    The next day they went back to the Hot Springs, and Dove invited Holly over. Things went along really well and they became girlfriends, much to the amusement of Lyric and Alec :wink: Luna came over too but nothing happened between her and Lark.
    05-29-21_2-54-39-pm.png
    05-29-21_3-01-08-pm.png
    05-29-21_3-02-02-pm.png
    05-29-21_3-04-03-pm.png
    So Dove and Holly had some fun on the slopes, although their sledding almost ended in disaster!
    05-29-21_3-24-00-pm.png
    05-29-21_3-24-48-pm.png
    After Holly went home, the three siblings decided to go on a meditative walk. Lark and Dove found some forest sprites but Dove was the only one able to capture one.
    05-29-21_4-25-00-pm.png
    05-29-21_4-27-36-pm.png
    Then it was back to the slopes! Dove got more advanced in her skiing skills, while Lark tried out the Ludicrous Slope :grimace:
    05-29-21_4-38-33-pm.png
    05-29-21_4-42-51-pm.png
    Back at home again, Dove got a start on one of the skills she needs for her aspiration, as well as taking up fitness (which would probably be helpful for a Secret Agent!).
    05-29-21_4-56-51-pm.png
    05-29-21_4-58-49-pm.png
    Kit, who gets a bit overlooked because of his sisters, was working towards his goal of being a chef. He is much better than his father (no fingers chopped off yet!) although the cabinets might get a few dents in them!
    05-29-21_5-06-30-pm.png
    05-29-21_5-10-51-pm.png
    Although she probably didn't need it, Dove ended up with both her parents and her grandmother helping with a Monday night project.
    05-30-21_4-34-25-pm.png
    Leo's son, Xavier, aged into a young adult, the first of all the cousins to do so. He ended up with the traits Bookworm, Foodie and Goofball, with an aspiration to be a Computer Whiz.
    05-29-21_5-03-49-pm.png
    And not long afterwards, it was Lark's turn to age up! She received the final trait of Genius (although the birthday glitched somehow and I had to age her up in CAS).
    05-30-21_4-49-08-pm.png
    06-05-21_3-21-49-pm.png
    Last meal with the family.
    06-05-21_3-28-00-pm.png
    Then she invited Luna over. They had flirted somewhat during teenage years but now that they were both adults, they realised that they really wanted to be together.
    06-05-21_3-35-53-pm.png
    06-05-21_3-37-50-pm.png
    06-05-21_3-38-01-pm.png
    06-05-21_3-38-13-pm.png
    And then they moved in with Lia and Heath to help take care of them in their old age, and they will inherit the Gen 1 house.
    06-05-21_3-34-16-pm.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It was during the course of this play session that I decided that Dove would be the heir. She and Holly just hit it off straight away, just like Lyric did with Alec, and they built their friendship and subsequent romance very quickly. So I've still got at least one more update, plus a transition update to deal with Dove's aspiration, before starting Gen 3's story!!
  • Options
    Incidentally, I’m not sure what happened, but the last household bill came to over $250,000 dollars! How on earth did it get that high? Are the items in the household inventory counted? (Because if so, so unfair 😠).
  • Options
    Incidentally, I’m not sure what happened, but the last household bill came to over $250,000 dollars! How on earth did it get that high? Are the items in the household inventory counted? (Because if so, so unfair 😠).

OH MY GOD That is a huge bill, almost sounds like a glitch
  • Options
    @MayaRose1138 - Loving the girls updated room and glad to see them working towards the family skill. I still love Mt. Komorebi is still a great spot and seeing the girls out on the slopes makes me want to send my sims out there again. Dove & Holly make such a cute couple, congrats to them. Lark aged up so beautifully ♥ and I know she and Luna will make the best couple.
  • Options
    @Ojenn - I’m thinking that bill had to be a glitch but also, if things in the inventories counted, there was a lot of collection stuff, plus seeds from the money tree (which I was collecting so that I didn’t have to cheat money for Kit and above to buy their respective houses. If that was the case, I’d better not do that again!

Thank you :). I’m liking Mt Komorebi (although spelling it is so annoying!), and it’s now part of the traditional holidays for the family. They go to Granite Falls when all the kids are kids so they can get their scout badges, then to the snow once or twice as teens. And it gives them something to do rather than just skilling all weekend 🤣. Lark ended up with a very long face, which I didn’t realise until I saw her and Dove facing each other, but she still ended up good 😆. And although Luna and Lark aren’t married yet, you’ll get to see how their genetics mix in about four updates time!
  • Options
    Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    So with challenge do you have to bulldoze all the lots in the neighborhood like the other challenge?
  • Options
    Army008 wrote: »
    So with challenge do you have to bulldoze all the lots in the neighborhood like the other challenge?

Yes. Each neighbourhood has ten specific house lots you then have to build on using one of the two blueprints linked for that lot. The remainder of the lots you can do anything with. In Brindleton Bay, where my challenge is set, I had six spare lots so I have a museum, bar, a park (built by me), wedding venue, vet clinic (also built by me) and now a bowling alley.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, Happy July! I hope you're all doing well I have a small update that is a result of short play sessions for the past week or so.

Not long after eloping in their backyard Dory found out she was expecting her first child with Tomas
    539d58cb73.jpg

011202aa80.jpg

They got to work right away decorating a nursery for the future nooboo
    87496f5558.jpg

48070997e1.jpg

26498e39c3.jpg

9a768f9609.jpg

The first family member to know was Dory's mom, Lychee.
    e8b5f74fca.jpg

Unfortunately, pregnancy was less than fun for Dory
    f14bb2e9e4.jpg

Soon enough she was in labor and giving birth to a...
    018403643f.jpg

baby boy they named Aquarius
    67894e27b5.jpg

Jewel was very interested in the new addition
    999915a830.jpg

21cb3daef8.jpg

New dad Tomas is so sweet and caring he's always the first to check on Aquarius
    07a5d91f31.jpg

One baby and one cat and they are still so in love ♥ that's all I have for now Happy Simming!
    bb4849a532.jpg
  • Options
    I've been playing this I picked the Greene founders and floor plan #2. I have been playing it for a couple of days, Iris and Aiyden have mastered fishing while on their Babymoon. I forgot to take pictures but they had a little girl who they named Felica.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Ojenn - “this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius” 😆. Love the name. Will he get nicknamed Aqua for short? It will be interesting to see how he turns out! Are you aiming for a sibling for him?

Edit: are some of those furniture pieces from the DHD pack? If so, they look nice! If not, where did you get them? (Sofa, wardrobe, mirror)

@Army008 - welcome to the challenge! It sounds like you’re off to a good start! I’ve been enjoying this challenge and am onto gen 3, though I’m a little behind in updates 😏.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 2.11
    Honey aged into an adult cat. Dove is a little unsure about whether she likes Honey being that big.
    06-05-21_4-25-09-pm.png
    With Kit only having a few days until his birthday, the race was on to see if he could get a girlfriend. He and Dove headed down to Sulani, Dove bringing Holly along with her, to see who they could find. First up was Hitomi Miyamoto, followed by Allison 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Violet Farrar.
    06-12-21_3-16-02-pm.png
    06-12-21_6-34-10-pm.png
    06-12-21_6-35-43-pm.png
    06-12-21_3-15-52-pm.png
    Then they headed to the park, where they didn't find any teens but Dove found the roller skating rink and Kit found his grandfather.
    06-12-21_3-21-46-pm.png
    06-12-21_3-22-44-pm.png
    Dove made some trips to visit her cousins now that they're children. First up Kelley, then Raiden. As heir, she'll need to keep track of them.
    06-12-21_3-27-39-pm.png
    06-12-21_3-30-45-pm.png
    A trip to the gym with dad Alec meant that Dove was able to catch up with sister Lark. This was where I noticed that although the girls look similar from the front, Lark's face is a bit longer than Dove's.
    06-05-21_4-37-27-pm.png
    06-12-21_3-09-36-pm.png
    06-12-21_3-08-52-pm.png
    Dove also had to get to work on learning programming and handiness skills for her aspiration. Kit looks somewhat proud that his little sister could fix the computer.
    06-12-21_5-15-02-pm.png
    06-12-21_2-11-53-pm.png
    Kit decided that he liked Violet the best out of the girls he met, so he invited her over and then out to the lighthouse for a date.
    06-13-21_2-26-59-pm.png
    06-13-21_2-37-12-pm.png
    06-13-21_2-39-08-pm.png
    06-13-21_2-38-07-pm.png
    06-13-21_2-40-13-pm.png
    Just two guys hanging out...
    06-13-21_3-23-20-pm.png
    Lyric has been experimenting with a new type of cake :lol:
    06-12-21_2-32-50-pm.png
    Kit finally aged up and gained his trait of Dog Lover, and will join the Chef career.
    06-13-21_3-00-48-pm.png
    Kit has ended up looking more like Lyric than I though with his face shape.
    comparison-kit.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So, one more update, and I'll be finished with gen 2! I know there was a serious lack of Lyric and Alec in this update but honestly, they haven't been doing much :lol:. Lyric has managed to get to two levels higher than Level 10 in her career though! She never manages to get her aspiration finished though (because I lacked the interest to try and get her to be good friends with 12 cats!!). She did complete a couple of other aspirations, including Bodybuilder, so she'll be around for a while. Alec did pretty good though, topping his career and completing his Nerd Brain aspiration.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • Options
    I finally got some pictures.

51298437037_9f006fb35d_h.jpg07-06-21_3-15-35 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

51299361468_eff5e046d5_h.jpg07-06-21_6-36-17 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

51299889429_f43dba0574_h.jpg07-06-21_3-45-43 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

51299361483_77537b2521_h.jpg07-06-21_6-32-32 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
  • Options
    This installment of rebuilding Evergreen Harbor Felicia aged up and she looks just like her momma and for her birthday her parents gave her an unwanted sister named Cheyenne. Several days after giving birth to Cheyenne Iris finds out she is expecting baby number three who is a complete surprise .

Aiyden and Felicia having some daddy daughter time before her makeover.
    51303785979_5b373bf33b_h.jpg07-10-21_10-48-19 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Felicia after her makeover
    51304083090_6ceb7a745b_h.jpg07-10-21_2-40-01 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Iris is glowing right before she goes into labor with Cheyenne
    51303257638_d6859880c5_h.jpg07-10-21_11-37-25 AM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Cheyenne aged up to a toddler
    51303103071_c3de0a6f3d_h.jpg07-10-21_7-08-09 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Iris is glowing after finding out she is pregnant with baby number three.
    51302319647_4029688c2b_h.jpg07-10-21_4-45-37 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    It's been about 6 pages (and who knows how many months) since I last played or commented in depth on here :astonished: I hate falling so far behind. Every time I think I may have the motivation to play and return to the challenge, life throws another curveball my way. My daughter's become addicted to the sims this summer, and after a lot of begging from her, I finally loaded up my challenge save. I know it's hard to remember where I was in the challenge, or who my family was, so I'll do a bit of a recap when I do end up posting. But I jumped forward a little bit. Mostly I just skipped my heir's teen years and now I'm on generation 5 of Evergreen Harbor. I built the "canal corner" floorplan house, and I'm playing with my heir and the genepool mate I chose trying to get back into the game. Over the next couple of days I'm planning to get an update or two posted. Here's hoping anyway!

It kills me, but I won't be commenting on all I've missed because there's just SO much. There were so many beautiful pictures, kiddos, décor, house tours, etc., and they all deserve an endless amount of praise. :heart: Just know you all inspire me... and seriously did everyone step up their picture editing game or get new graphics cards?? :joy: Everyone's updates look amazing, mine's gonna look so lame lol Anyway, I can't resist making a few short comments on everyone's families. :wink:

@OJenn - Dory is such a beautiful mix of her Mom and Dad :love: I love that you chose her as your heir. Aquarius' nursery is gorgeous! :astonished:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Your Mount Komorebi pictures were gorgeous! If you happen to know where you got the restaurant the family ate in when Owen was a kid wearing his cute little hat I'd love to have it. And any other Mount Komorebi builds. They've been hard to find. Little Eva gave me SO much heir regret. I seriously should've used Dylan as my mate last gen :bawling: Anyway, Owen and Rosalie are the cutest! I choose the other mate, Bonnie, and after seeing how adorably you styled Rosalie it kinda makes me regret it :grimace: her hating Lily so much makes me a little more okay with my choice lol Also, OMG that picture you got of the rocket shooting off :love::heart: I don't know how you do it.

@Francisca464 - Your pictures look beyond amazing. The lighting, angles, editing, all of it! Also, I think you and @Kiwicantdie are tied for having my most favorite Greene family. Florian and Clover are just perfect. Especially Clover, you styled her so cool. I NEED her in my game!

@MayaRose1138 - Your family has come so far since the last time I played! Dove is a great choice for heir, I really like her. And I really liked seeing the family's adventures in Mount Komorebi. Lark and Luna inheriting the gen 1 house is a great idea too.

@Army008 - Hi! :smile: I love your Aiyden and Iris. I used that same hair on my Iris 5 generation's ago, it's cool to see someone else style her that way too :smile: Felicia is such a cutie. I can't wait to see how Cheyenne and baby #3 will look.

@Wentcrazy - You're so good at keeping track of the family in your game and keeping us updated on them. I seriously love that about your updates. Henry and Thalia having another baby so late in life is crazy lol but I love it. Carly's reaction was the best. She makes the best faces.

@debjameswhite and @Kiwicantdie - I see I'm not the only one who's been MIA for awhile. I hope you're both doing well. Miss you guys! :heart:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @MayaRose1138 - I definitely want little Aquarius to have a sibling but let's just say that's been a little tough with his parents being so into their hobbies lol. Most of the furniture is his room is from the decorator pack, yep!

Kit definitely favors his mom alot and I think you're right it's their shared face shape. Honey the cat cake had me in tears lol. You're moving right along nicely.

@Army008 - It's always so nice to see Aiyden and Iris again, but I may be a bit biased since I made them lol. And three newboos aww. Felicia is already so pretty I wonder if they will have all girls.

@Heckstress17 - I'm so glad to see you posting again. I totally understand real life taking over, I'm actually typing all of this up on mobile right now lol (which is always a challenge). I can't wait to see your fam again, and glad to hear you've been able to load up your game and pry it from your daughter. :lol: She's got good taste in games

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Recap and house tour time! Let's see if I can get back into the swing of things :smile:

Waaaaaay back on page 43 my generation 4 heir, Melrose, and her husband, Gabriel, were celebrating their twin boys birthdays.
    dpBiprp.png
    XIHwrlV.png

The boys, Zane and Zeke, aged up adorably.
    q4kQUUt.png

but that's pretty much when I stopped playing :neutral:
    yR7FlIj.png

Flash forward to now. I decided to skip ahead a bit. Mainly because the cramped apartment the family was living in was really killing my motivation to play, but also because it had been so long since I last played it was hard to pickup where I left off. So now Zane and Zeke are YA's and I've chosen Zane to be my heir. Here's the gen 4 genetics comparison. Obviously the boys are identical and take very heavily after their father. Some of you may remember I'm not his biggest fan :grimace: so that's a bit of a bummer lol
    Fawmtkn.jpg

I chose Zane to be my heir solely based on his traits. His aspiration gives me a chance to spend more time in Mount Komorebi doing the "extreme sports" and I think that'll be fun.
    JCGcfas.png

His vibe is sporty laid back young guy. He's not the most original heir I've ever had before but hopefully he'll keep me entertained.
    HsFYWkh.jpg

After choosing Zane to be my heir, I chose Bonnie Shin to be his genepool mate and gave her a makeover. :heart:
    y4VbZ8D.png

She's rockin' the boho vibe of the paranormal GP because hey new stuff! :smile:
    oqUw92c.jpg

And for those who don't know or remember my family, here's the family tree. As you can see I started off with the famous Aiyden and Iris :heart: and now I'm here on gen 5 :smiley:
    ORhL3tZ.png

House tour time!
    It's been awhile since I built or decorated so I'm a bit rusty, but I chose floorplan A.
    HVuKcGN.jpgrXC0p6x.png

I always tend to build big, so the backyard space is limited, but I still think it's cute and useable.
    G6C5qUo.png

The main level
    5PlngzU.png

and 2nd level. I left the 3rd bedroom empty for now.
    8gH2kn6.png

I'm not loving how I decorated downstairs but until I get the Dream Home Decorator pack I'm gonna leave it like this.
    3ivAdbe.png
    STw9Nmz.png

Dining room
    21JhgjY.png

Kitchen
    xfcjSpR.png

Main floor bathroom (it's a miracle I squeezed the camera in there to get this shot lol)
    1bowYQs.png

The 2nd floor bathroom
    hNWEzkm.png
    iMPcDAh.png

The master bedroom, and only room I'm fully happy with lol
    Puyn3qo.png
    ah26TY9.png

and the artsy office space.
    1hK3rFo.png
    QrrWn27.png

That's it for now. I'll be back in the next day or so with a gameplay update. Question, are any of you experiencing a lot of bugs? I think it may be MCC causing my issues, but I'm not sure. My game has errors loading when traveling to different lots and some other issues that've never been a problem for me before :disappointed:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - I will have you know that I actually squealed out loud when I saw an update from you! The twins definitely look like Gabriel clones but hey at least they got their mom's hair color? I really loved Melrose too so I'm sad they didn't get more from her. Zane definitely has the sporty guys vibe, I think it's a combination of the hair and his outfits. I always feel like I struggle to dress my sims. The house looks great and I see you and I see you are still an expert at landscaping ♥
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 yes I love that hair. I haven't posted in a while so this one is going to be a little long. Iris gave birth to their third baby shortly after Cheyenne aged into a toddler, baby number three is another little girl they named her Kacie.

51318214435_09a9db5c1d_h.jpg07-11-21_3-24-52 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Aiyden must have something that Iris didn't like and the look on Cheyenne's face says it all.
    51317207836_615b7cdbae_h.jpg07-11-21_2-55-35 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

I love Aiyden's facial expressions.
    51317207871_18de0d51f8_h.jpg07-11-21_2-53-55 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Aiyden doesn't seem to enthused about toting Cheyenne around on his back.
    51318214425_51840e848e_h.jpg07-11-21_3-30-57 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Cheyenne and Kacie have become good friends and they play with the dollhouse for hours together.
    51318214415_655d27779c_h.jpg07-11-21_3-33-01 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Cheyenne aged up to a child and two days later Kacie aged up as well.
    51317414588_97a1775908_h.jpg07-15-21_6-17-46 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51317414763_84530ee189_h.jpg07-12-21_2-32-11 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

One day Aiyden went out of town for work and he decided it would be nice if he took the girls with him for a change of scenery. Cheyenne and Kacie were naturals Felicia not so much.
    51317414723_cba87136c7_h.jpg07-12-21_3-15-48 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51316474427_0f6c18394c_h.jpg07-12-21_3-14-09 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
    51317207801_e52dcfca28_h.jpg07-12-21_3-13-49 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

• Options
    My three girls are now all teens now to choose the heir I'm not to sure which one to choose, I'm hoping you guys could help me out.

First up is Felicia, she is materialistic, mean and muser. Her aspiration is to be a bestselling author.
    51323232839_e49db001c7_h.jpg07-19-21_5-28-35 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Second is Cheyenne, she is lazy, a dog lover, and a quick learner. Her aspiration is academic.
    51321774707_423fd9ec39_h.jpg07-19-21_5-21-30 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr

Third is Kacie, she is a bookworm, hotheaded, and a collector. her aspiration is eco innovator.
    51322513076_89b60ad6f9_h.jpg07-19-21_5-21-10 PM by Savannah To, on Flickr
  • Options
    @Army008 - Toddler Kacie is so cute, I love her eyes she really reminds me a lot of Aiyden right but that will probably change with age. Out of all the girls I have to say Cheyenne turned out to be my favorite honestly!
  • Options
    @OJenn - I'm really happy to be back :blush: I can't believe you struggle to dress your sims!? They're always so stylish! Literally yesterday I had your Hayden in my game and she was in one of the cutest warm weather outfits I've ever seen :heart:

@Army008 - I love that picture of Aiyden by the sunflowers! You got a lot of great pictures. I think teen Kacie is my fav. I really like how she looks, but the deciding factor for me was her hot headed trait that she got from Dad :wink: I had so fun playing with hot headed Aiyden lol
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Oh my friends, I have missed you so much. I'm sorry I have been away for so long. I know you all understand how life can carry you away sometimes though. I never meant to be gone this long but I think a mixture of life events and the game not doing what I wanted just made it necessary to have a break. I just got back from my first convention in 18 months and of course someone at the convention was reported having covid. Luckily, I was not around that person, but there were 1700 people at our convention. Anyways! Let me read these stories and make my comments and then tomorrow I'll see about playing this game again :) Sadly...I only have to go back to page 44.

@Wentcrazy from March 28 The kids are so cute modeling for Thalia. Carly really is the cutest little thing. So fun to watch them opening their presents. Wow...a green beard for father Winter? hehe I know you have to have picked your heir by now, but I would be 100% team Carly!
    From April 11 - I love all the vacation pictures everyone has had. I can't wait to have fun in Mount Komorebi too! Your kids are so cute. That ski jump gave me heart failure! That seems like a good place to be for new years. Watching sims climb always scares me. I wonder how I'll feel when it's my sims climbing! Aww poor Carly. Mean kid. He's not good enough for her anyways!

@JordanNicoleJJ <3 from March 29 The very first pic is of something that terrifies me. The dust bunnies. I have to deal with those in real life...I don't want them in the sims!! hehe Even though your apartment was so tiny, it's so cute. I love the grand breakfasts :) I liked seeing them all working on their skills in Grim's Quarry. That's a really good idea since their home is so small. Hehe I looked at that picture for a long time trying to see what was new in the background but I've been gone too long. I'm lost :) OH was it the loft bed? I was looking out the window! Poor Miss Kitty! Live a long life Miss Kitty! Aww Melrose. I love Owen making friends with her daughter. Haha Owen vacuuming the rental. What a good kid. Oh it's so pretty! I can't believe I still haven't played there. Their vacation looked so fun. Thad looked so good snow boarding. How nice of Piper to take Owen outside even though she wasn't in too it. Good mom. Aww they got married there! So sweet. Oooo simmi capsules. How fun. I'm glad Owen got that last one in so he could win the prize! The restaurant looks great! Aww I love that they can read under the covers now! That's so amazing. ooo I'm glad they didn't go home to a sick Miss Kitty. I feel like that happens too much. You are always so good about giving them the adult makeovers. Thad looks really good. Aww he is so cute with Eva. Seeing stuff like that always gives me an idea to do a run where the genepool can be anyone as long as they come from another player's run. I love Piper and Thad going to pay their respects at the graveyard. I loved this. Missed you <3
    From April 10 - Aww Cleo had a baby! I love it! Her and Owen were so cute together. Congrats on maxing the skill Thad! I love Thad knitting in the background while Piper plays chess. He looks so cute. hehe I love what the forums choose to censor. How could you say that about that sweet little dust bunny??? hahaha Your townies do look great. I was just thinking I have to give mine all makeovers too before I jump back into playing. OMG that poor kid. He is not hitting the trait jackpot...I can't talk though. I'm squeamish too! Good job! I think he's a cutie!! Wow go Storm and Thalia! They're great!! omg that's so sweet seeing Thalia go week for Storm. I love them. Poor Owen. Do I have to do this?? OH no Miss Kitty :( This makes me sad. Oh but Owen getting to see Eva again is good! She's so pretty.

@MyaRose from March 29 Aww there are Lia and Heath. I love them so much! Poor Lyric though. They never love the woohoo conversation. Congrats on the birthdays. Hooray for Leo proposing to Brooke! Aww so sweet they got married. I love them. Can't wait for the nooboos ;)
    From April 3 - You have a townie update too :) Those kids are cute. OH NO! The end of Gen 1? I'll miss Heath and Lia :) But hooray for Lyric. I always love those skiing pictures. It was a great update and I'm looking forward to the house tour!
    From April 6 - Yay for a house tour! You did a very nice job. I love the dining room and the cat room hahaha :) You have such a pretty view from the bathroom! How sweet seeing her first day and then night in the new house :) Yikes! I'm sorry for passing the fire curse on to you! haha I'm glad Lyric was there to put him out! Aww but it resulted in a proposal! How sweet! Aww sweet kitty. I'm glad she adopted him. I am frustrated by the vet clinics and restaurants too. I wish the people who owned them would continue working there when you're playing new sims. Oh well.
    From April 11 - Sorry to be so quick this time but it's getting late for me! I loved the wedding! The honeymoon pictures are beautiful! Except maybe the one where Alec is showing her his butt! hehe Ooo I'm glad they got Winter back ok! Two honeymoons! First Sulani then Granite Falls! Eeep! Triplets???

@OJenn from March 29 Oh @OJenn a townie update! You know I love them!! I was feeling so sad until evil Johnnie made me laugh. I loved the update so much. It had me smiling :)
    From April 5 - mmmm House tour. Oh I am glad to see you say you can turn that poor decorating moodlet off. That's one of the things that was making me sad! I love that living room. I love the blanket over the sofa. The living room and kitchen look great. The bedroom is beautiful. Ooo and especially that outdoor space. I love it!

Hahaha well I tried to get through all the updates before I had to go to bed, but it's 11pm and I'm still recovering from my week in Denver! I only got part way through page 45. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning with my coffee!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top