Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    I am still lurking and enjoying. :smile:
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ The house is gorgeous! The outdoor entertaining areas sold me right away.
    I am still trying to find a balance right now. I at least pop into the forum so I don't get to far behind on what is going on in everybody's games.

@Wentcrazy Rose just really seemed to enjoy being pregnant. She always looked so happy. She was even calm while in labor and waiting in line to have her nooboos.
    Welcome Henry and Samuel. I like those names very strong and traditional. Congrats to Zeke and Rose on finishing school sorta and a new joy. Looks like life is good. The twins are so cute. Hey, why not try for one more. lol Hopefully it will be a girl.
    ]
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ Hooray for Storm. Yes we knew you were picking him <3 Do Haven and Suri have the big happy family aspiration? I'm so annoyed because I kept having Sawyer read to the toddlers and it never counted towards read for 2 hours. Awww poor Storm! I never saw a sim with a sprain before! hehe I love your house full of naked sims. OHHH Journey Porter. She is so pretty. Oh Willa is pretty too. I like her name. It's different! I love Raven with Eve. It's so cute. Oh I love Raven with Adahy! Haha I love the bush and their spectator. That was great. I really love Haven and Suri's date! Oooo Storm! I like Thalia. She's very pretty. OH the dumpster. I love that Ana ended up with Dirk Dreamer and they had the party in his penthouse. I am so excited about Raven and Adahy. I already know your sims plus his sims make beautiful nooboos! I love your easter holiday! I have never seen the bunny before! How do you normally see him? That's so cool about Eve! I love her and I was so sad when Raven got angry with her! Especially when Eve was so sad. Her crying face!! My heart!!! I'm glad they all made up.

I LOVE your house! I love the outdoors. The color schemes. I just love it. Well done. OH and actually Lia's container house IS one of the Gen 2 houses. I even drew up the floor plan for it. It's listed :)

@Wentcrazy That's so lucky that Rose didn't feel sick during her pregnancy. Look how happy she looks during labor. Aww poor Rose she looks worried! Welcome Henry! He's sweet :) OMG I was surprised! Welcome Samuel!! Your winterfest is so sweet. I love Rose. Two sets of twins! That's awesome! Congrats to Zeke on graduating. I didn't know MCC had a cheat for it I downloaded another mod but maybe I can get rid of it now knowing that. Ooo I do think your boys are identical! I know how hard it is to not have more nooboos. I always go for more! hehe
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    Back for comments!
    This week had been super stressful for me (you know, I'm supposed to move next week on Friday but it was almost canceled on Sunday) and I wasn't in a proper mental state to reply to all your amazing updates. I simply posted my update to let you know I'm still alive :D

I hope I didn't forget anyone though <3

@IllusoryThrall I really like that Luke is part of the scouts and I'm sure he will get all badges when he is a teen! Pregnant Iris still working is a goal. She is such a hard-working woman! Congrats on Mckenzie completing her aspiration! She aged up nicely but she has so much Aiyden in her. I love her hair and the overall green in her outfits! How do you manage to decorate the rooms so well? I always struggle with that :D Jaron is such a cutie and so is Kassidy! Jaron is such a nice kid and I love his traits.

@Heckstress17 Chelsea is still a charmer when she makes a mess! Just look at her, she is such a happy toddler and super cute. She has me wrapped around her fingers! I'm so sad to see Cassidy move out of the Greene's house but I totally understand your reasoning behind it. She's gonna be missed though! Can you upload her? I'd like to have her in my game :)
    The twins have a lot from their mom! I love their twinning outfits <3 The splash park looks super fun and it does remind me of a commercial - maybe they are born entertainers :D Carter <3 He even completed his aspiration! Congrats! I see a lot of Jonas in Carter actually. I think he has great genetics (as the rest of your family btw :D). The twins are still super adorable! You know, can you upload the whole family for me, please? I want them all in my game :D<3 Oh, there's someone I know! Zeke <3 Maybe he and Carter will be friends (of not, maybe he pops up again in your game :D). I loved the update!

I didn't have a separate career in my game. The main issue was that my sims didn't even graduate (they've done all the classes and exams). So they've done all they could but didn't the ceremony or degree. Apparently, it has to do with the holidays. Once I cheated their degree, they had the ceremony and could start properly their career. Super weird. I'll keep it in mind if another sim will go to university.
    Haha, I rather watch TV than work out as well! We are like siblings in that field :D I was super surprised by the curse. Rose had gifted so many knitted objects already and suddenly she was cursed. So I'm glad she still loves knitting and had enjoyed her pregnancy :D Haha, Zeke will wear that sweater forever: nothing can stop their love! :D I also love Zayne's hairstyle! I couldn't deal with Zeke and Zayne having both the long hair (I needed to tell them apart :D) but it fits Zayne so perfectly! So Zeke has to rock the short hair :-)

@debjameswhite Sawyer and the kids are so cute <3 I love the pictures from the park - Sawyer is such a great dad! Another nooboo! Congrats on graduating (the cheat is a lifesaver!)! The basement is super cool. I love that room with all the different stuff. Awww, a kitten <3 Thank you for the close-ups of the cats! I'm such a pet lover (it's insane :D) So many nooboos in your game! A boy, congrats! You have such a loving family!

I feel like Rose lucked out on so many things. No bad pregnancy moodlets, super comfortable the whole time. But she was super sick when she was cursed so maybe that's her gift for staying sane during the curse.
    I wasn't sure either but I was going through MCCC and I found it, tried it and loved it. Rose had graduated with an A+ and Zeke had an A-. With the cheat though they both graduated with an A+. Well, I don't care actually. Rose had worked her butt of a whole week because she didn't have a degree.
    Haha, I'm sure I will have more nooboos! I just need to figure out a way without using the shed :D

@JordanNicoleJJ Yay for Storm! Such a handsome heir! Haha, he felt the pressure and decided to go to Foxbury :D All the half-naked sims in the house though xD Oh please let Blaze find someone! He is still loved very deeply by me and I want him to be happy (and have a bunch of kids :D) <3
    Raven is such a great sim. I love her personality and her goth side! And Eve! <3 They're so adorable together! They're like a dream team. Uhhh, Raven has a date. Wasn't expecting that tbh but they are definitely cute together! Haha, she corrupted him :D You go, girl! Suri and Haven are having a date on Love Day! They still look so in love. Oh, Zeke is there as well! :) He is crashing everyone's game with his appearance :D Haven and Suri are such a lovely couple! <3
    And Storm is trying to hit on girls again! I bet he will have lots of girls wanting to date him. "It's a date!" :-) Haha, smooth move, Storm! And the dumpster :D
    That penthouse view though <3 I totally have my party there if someone I know owns such a great place! I love your siblings so much. They are so different from another but get along so well. That woohoo talk :D Too late, Suri!
    Oh no :(((( Don't be mean to Eve, Raven! Aww, she apologized! I want them to be friends forever <3

That Gen3 house!! I am speechless. It is so amazing! The outdoors look so well put together and the color scheme is so nice and fitting! I am in love! I'd move into that place without a doubt. It is so breathtaking. The indoors also look great. I love the color combination and you also kept the orange for Storm's room! I might steel that shell from your gallery when I move on to Gen 3 (which will still take some time). But it won't look so amazing as your furnished home!

@Mionax So nice, that you're still here! Maybe you are able to play sometime soon. I miss your updates but I totally understand why you don't post at the moment!

@amadazulsim I can't wait to move to Sulani.
    Rose was such an easy sim during her pregnancy. She was super calm the whole time - I wish that'd be me :D
    I liked the generated names as well and I agree that they are cute. I'm like 90% sure I will try for another kid though :D
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited September 2020
    Typing up an update before work, here's hoping it all makes sense.
    A familiar face has been seen a lot more around the house.
    da7f55d3cb.jpg

acf5cee1a1.jpg

Since Jade finished her aspiration I decided to give her a new one and rolled for it to make it random
    3d3f248ec1.png
    28c9e322ca.jpg

bf7b339f10.png

Jade was really struggling with her feelings and torn between her boyfriend (if you can even call him that he is almost never around).
    1493e31b05.jpg

Momma Iris of course told her girl to follow her heart, and that she would be there no matter what .
    2cd6d43db9.jpg

ac585d61ba.jpg

I recently got a new mod that adds more events to the game and had Jade plan a get together with the family.
    3cebc11775.png

Even though he wasn't invited, Jordan showed up anyway ♥
    f138a62c5a.jpg

f5ee8202b7.jpg

I think the family is rooting for Jordan honestly lol
    abd1b5da0f.jpg

I mean they are pretty obvious about it :lol:
    94fcf495ad.jpg

The Romance Festival was in town and Jade knew this was her chance to get sage advice and maybe even decide which guy had her heart
    b2a0bde906.png

9fe8f50976.jpg

3c0457dc1d.jpg

A tall dark stranger?
    a6ee5e5b0d.jpg

Caleb on the other hand decided to call things off with Jade. He looks sad but I think its for the best since he's been absentee boyfriend
    3e8d431cc0.jpg

When Jade isn't entertaining she is skilling like a pro and totally in her element with the flowers
    eb548bb329.jpg

d544057ca1.jpg

Winterfest came sooner than I had hoped and the snowfall covered Evergreen
    556e19d4e3.jpg

Jade of course had the fam over and even invited Jordan on purpose this time
    ec9ecbb242.jpg

438e862a21.jpg

The bugs are in full effect and everyone is very into the clay they all magically got for Christmas
    831d7bd90d.jpg

As the night unfolded Jade noticed this little cutie
    a8df132abb.png

....and apparently, Jordan is her father :frowning:
    b3a9b1a1f8.png

2aa71ff975.jpg

But when you look this good :heart: Jade wasn't upset at all especially since they weren't dating or anything.
    351134587d.jpg

On New Years Day Jade decided to take matters into her own hands and went on a date with Jordan.
    e80a2aea1b.jpg

There was a hot new spot in town and they decided to check it out.
    dd47d01255.jpg

0003f5731e.jpg

e5c4177a89.jpg

And then something interesting happened and I was totally caught off guard!
    83da03fb61.jpg

f3101aa394.jpg

Wedding Bells are in the air ♥
    55612d0f5f.jpg
    @Wentcrazy thanks

@OJenn beautiful proposal
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Hey everyone :smile: Just dropping in for some comments. I've been playing off and on this week and should have an update (and hopefully a house tour) this weekend.

@amadazulsim - I feel kinda mushy about it too. We've all been through some pretty life altering things in our lives since we met and started playing these challenges together all those years ago. I really do consider all of you my friends though, and even when some of us go MIA for a bit, I know we'll always come back here :smile: And thank you for the comments on my sims. I really do feel like I lucked out with genetics this generation. I hope I'm as lucky next gen! lol

@IllusoryThrall - Hearing that you've become so attached to your Greene's is awesome :heart: I'm super excited to see who you're gonna choose for your heir, and then what floorplan you're gonna go with.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Aw :heart: It's such a compliment to hear your attached to my sims. You're right about the twins though :lol: they're definitely a lot to handle, but since I know they won't be my heirs I'm pretty much just lettin' them run wild. I had a lot of fun trying to match their outfits, and ended up using some pieces I normally wouldn't have looked twice at just because I needed stuff that had pink and yellow. I'm glad I could inspire you, I'm definitely getting outfit tour inspiration from you too :blush: You got a kitten this week?! omg I'm so jealous! I've been begging my husband for a kitten for longer then I can remember.

That shot of your family celebrating the ball drop on TV was perfect. Then you followed it up with that shirtless pic of Storm cooking :love: Like seriously, I can't believe how attractive your sims are this generation. That's super unfair about his part time job not counting towards his parents aspiration, but I'm glad it led you to enroll him at Foxbury. I think I'm gonna keep that tradition alive in my game too. Haha that presentation board with the smoking pot of mac n cheese is perfect. I feel like that starts 90% of novice sim chef fires. I didn't know sims could sprain their wrist (and playing soccer :lol: ) poor Storm. I'd help nurse him back to health :joy: Yooooooooo teen Blaze is such a babe! :love: I 100% support his life guard job and his brief romance with Journey :heart: He wont have any trouble wifing someone up when the time comes. He's literally irresistible. I am so jealous of Raven not getting shocked while using the robotics station. Eve's guidance must really help. It may or may not have led to a slight case of death in my game :grimace: Anyway, how adorable is their dancing?! I love them so much. Then Raven stealing Adahy's innocence at the ruins :lol: The first shot leading up to Haven and Suri's date night really set the scene :blush: They're so adorable, and that restaurant really captures the spirit of San Myshuno. lol Storm is such a bro, I love it. I also love how he was like a big tough dude with his friend, but as soon as he started talking to Thalia he turned into a big nervous dork. Storm's got a killer break the ice story. How many people can say that they're Grandparents literally built the town lol and wow he and Thalia are so perfect for each other! They're so on their way to being a health nut power couple. And I am loving your gym! I can't help but think of it as Storm and Thalia's though. I downloaded it but it says I'm missing 16 build items :bawling: So I don't think I'm seeing it the way it's really meant to be. Storm's bro's expression when he kissed Thalia was priceless :lol: I hope he finds a hot chick of his own. I totally feel your pain with the lighting in EA builds. I just flat our refuse to use them for that very reason. I really don't think your pictures looked bad at all though. You lucked out with that apartment having big windows. I'm sure Dirk was relieved when the party guest finally left lol. That's good to know about the soccer game schedule. I wanted my sims to attend a game but I figured it was just a rabbit hole? Aw Iris :heart: forever lazy, even in death. Adding a Easter holiday was such a cute idea! I didn't know we had an Easter bunny in the game!? He's actually really cute. Raven taking her teenage tantrum out on Eve broke my heart :bawling: I was so happy to see that they made up and Eve would be moving out with Raven. I feel emotional about this generation coming to an end too! I always love your sims, but this generation has just been so perfect. I'm gonna miss these guys :cry: The pic of Haven (almost called him Aiyden!) hugging Eve goodbye hit me right in the feels :bawling: But there's nothing like a good house tour to perk me up lol! I've been decorating your shell all week and LOVED seeing how you decorated yours. We did a lot of things similar. For instance the life preserver and pool net, I placed it in the exact same spot :lol: and I have an outdoor kitchen too, it's just on the opposite side of the deck. Great minds think alike :wink: Your outdoor spaces are truly gorgeous. The only space I have left to decorate is the upstairs balcony and I'm getting major inspiration from yours. I love how you made a TV console in the living room. That's brilliant! I'm a big fan of how you cluttered the kitchen too. You know clutter is my thing, and those shelves on the backsplash really make the room. The home gym/fabrication space looks awesome, and you've outdone yourself yet again creating a perfect nursery. But Storm's room is by far my favorite part of this house! It looks aaaamazing! All of the colors work so nicely together, and the orange could easily be too much, but you did it perfectly. Storm has the best interior decorator ever!

@OJenn - Haha yeah, Mr.Ice blonde cutie is pretty much how I'll forever think of that sim. Even though I now know that his name's actually Pierce lol. And yeah, Fawn's genes are definitely dominant, but I can't complain because the twins are adorable.

My boy has returned! Well he never really went away lol but he's definitely crawling his way out of the friend zone. I'm diggin' his makeover, it makes him look more mature :heart: You're a champ for completing Jade's aspiration so fast. Anyway, Mama Iris gives great advice, and it's totally unbiased. It's not like she or Aiyden have a huge soft spot for Jordan or anything :wink: lol Aiyden looks so excited to see Jade interacting with him. Ooooh and then the love guru pretty much straight up telling Jade that Jordan's the one :lol: I'm so sorry Kaleb. I really did like him, but you gotta be present to be a good boyfriend... and her parents hated him :joy: Jade is so cute arraigning her flowers. I really like that career for her. Her snowman fits her personality perfectly. Jordan has a daughter :hushed: I guess I shouldn't be upset, he and Jade weren't "together" and the little girl is super cute. I know Jade will be a great Step Mom. omg look at them getting engaged at Anavrin :heart::love: Is it crazy that I feel flattered? Like that's my restaurant AND my sim. I'm super invested in this lol! Awesome update!

@Wentcrazy - I'm glad you like the twins matching outfits :blush: you've now got identical twins you could match up too lol! I'm hoping Carter and Zeke will meet again and become friends too. Oh and yes! I uploaded my whole family this generation. They're in my gallery, but you'll have to click "include custom content" to see them. They don't have any CC, but for whatever reason my game tagged it that way :confused: The kids are all pretty young, but Crazy Cass lol is a teen and has all of her signature outfits.

Rose doing Yoga while pregnant and impressing her neighbor is perfect. Aw!!! Her old roomie is pregnant with her brother in-laws baby at the same time! That's so cool! Zeke and Zayne get to have kids that can grow up together. Rose is such a positive sim, she's rockin' this pregnancy. It was so sweet to see her sharing her excitement with her Step Dad. Aiyden would've been thrilled too. I love that Iris accompanied her daughter to the hospital :heart: though Rose looked like she could've delivered the baby on her own. Her cool and calm demeanor has become the thing I love about her the most. Henry is an adorable name, and Samuel is too! I can't believe she had twins! Though maybe I shouldn't be so shocked, their Father is a twin himself after all. Zeke and Rose celebrating Christmas together was so sweet, and wow Rose got her figure back quick! I envy athletic sims/people so much :lol: Oh no Ziva got married and pregnant by some rando :bawling: My ship is sinking! lol but it happens, I'm sure her baby will be super cute even though Jordan's not the Dad :tongue: Faith had twins too?! And boys when clearly she wants girls lol poor thing. LOL you built the backyard shed :lol: Baby #3 your new home awaits! But anyway, I'm glad you were able to get Zeke and Rose to graduation. I'm really sorry the game glitched on you so badly. I was really hoping Rose not getting to start out at a high level in her career was something as simple as my issue. You seem to have worked it out though, mods save the day again! OMG look at the twins!!! They're identical :love: They're so cute! They look so much like their Dad right now, but I think they might have Rose's mouth shape. I love them, and I think they're gonna age adorably, so I don't think they need a sister too bad... but if there's room in the shed :lol: go for it?
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited September 2020
    @OJenn He's back! Have fun with Jade's new aspiration. Jordan showing up uninvited (that's the spirit!). Haha, they are super obvious about him. Caleb and Jade had made a cute couple but if he's never around, it is not a good fit. I'm glad Jade likes Jordan though :-) Oh wow, he has a kid. I wasn't expecting that. He proposed! I wasn't expecting that at all! Congrats!

edit cause I haven't seen your post @Heckstress17
    If my twins are identical (I'll wait until they are teens), they get matching outfits =) I'm gonna go into the gallery and grab your family <3 I have no idea why the game tags stuff with CC when they clearly don't have any. It happened with me when I uploaded Zeke and Ziva. I ended up "removing" all CC from my game, went in the game, uploaded them, and then put all my CC back in. That way they don't have any CC (and if you don't save while in-game, your game doesn't change at all).

Her neighbor was staring while Rose did yoga and I had to take a picture of it :D Rose still has to meet her old roomie's kid(s?) but I'll do that soon. I love Rose's positivity as well. I wish I had a bit of her in me lol
    Iris is super old in my game and I'm afraid she'll die soon :bawling:
    And about Ziva: I wish she and hadn't gotten married (and pregnant) because I ship them too! Maybe I'll play god and let Ziva and Jordan become an item after all :D
    Haha the shed for baby #3 :D I can tell you, Rose and Zeke kinda liked my idea of another kid :D And I agree, so far the twins look so much like their dad! I'm curious to see them as kids.
    I feel bad for Faith though. I haven't seen her newest kids but I wouldn't be surprised if they also have a bit of a feminine outfit :D
    Post edited by Wentcrazy on
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I've played so much this "weekend" (my weekend) that I have enough pics for 2 updates at this point, but I really want to keep playing and save my posting for a boring work day :sweat_smile: So for now I'll just do some comments.

@OJenn I love Raven so much too! I almost second-guessed myself again after playing with her more, because she has so much personality! But ultimately I'm glad I chose Storm, he and Thalia have been a lot of fun to play. I still love seeing Raven (and Eve!) out and about in the world though :smile:

I'm so glad you posted an update! Yesss I love that Jordan has been hanging around. Iris gave some great, unbias advice, but I'm with biased Aiyden, I'm unapologetically #TeamJordan! He just looks so good after his make-over - so cool and mature :sunglasses: The romance festival is just what Jade needed. C'mon, girl, even the love guru likes Jordan better, pick him! :lol: Awww Caleb and Jade's sad faces when they broke up though :frowning: It's for the best though. I adore the pics of Jade working with her flowers, she is one gorgeous, sweet sim :heart: OMG Jordan has a kid?! That was...unexpected! But she's super cute so I'm all for Jade adopting her and them all living happily ever after :wink: AHHH JORDAN PROPOSED!!! Finally!! And at Anavrin, no less, that's a classy man :heart: Yes yes yes I'm living for these two :love:

@Wentcrazy Yay pregnancy pals! Now their little ones will have each other to play with! I'm glad Rose had a good pregnancy, she really was glowing the whole time. Aw I'm glad mama Iris went to the hospital with her, not that Rose really needed help, she was totally calm & collected. Twin boys! I love their names, my very first childhood crush was named Samuel lol. I don't think they need a sister, you had two girls last gen so it works that you got two boys this gen. Unless they turn out to be horrible genetics mixes, then move the boys to the shed and try for a girl :lol: Aw MCC always ruins our plans...I hoped Raven and Adahy would get married in my game, but Adahy got married off to some townie so I just paired Raven with one of the male gene pool mates :tongue: You could always have an "unfortunate CAS fulleditmode accident" where Ziva's husband mysteriously disappears and Jordan takes his place :wink: Wow so many twins this gen! At least Rose's boys will have lots of kids to play with then they're older. Congrats to Zeke for graduating! He totally deserved it. I had to cheat a graduation in my game too, and honestly it didn't even feel like a cheat, just a "fix" cause it just prompted the graduation that didn't automatically pop up. And Rose looks so awesome as a high level scientist! That career has the coolest clothes lol. Henry and Samuel are too cute! They definitely look identical, but Sam is still my fav cause of his name lol. The random eye color is an odd genetic, but it's really pretty. You could always build a basement under the house for more room, or make the shed a bit bigger and move Rose & Zeke out there so there's a second "kid" bedroom inside the house?

Don't worry, I paired up Blaze with the other female gene pool mate & they already have a baby thanks to MCC! They are very happy together :blush: You're welcome to use my gen3 shell and make whatever changes you want! I'm sure it will look awesome. I love that we all decorate differently and can make the exact same house look completely different in our own styles!

@debjameswhite OHHH ok that makes so much more sense about the gen 2 houses! I wondered where the third floorplan was from cause it didn't have any other pics. That's awesome, I'm glad you get to keep using Lia's container home :smile:

@Heckstress17 Yes we got a kitten this week! My bf was trimming trees for a friend and found a kitten stuck in a trap. The friend's neighbor said she's trapping local strays to take to a farm to be barn cats, and my bf asked if we could have that one cause it definitely wouldn't have made it on the farm (it was sooo malnourished and scared). We took her to the vet, got flea/worm treatment and shots, and set up an appt to get her fixed when she's old enough (the vet thinks she's only 1-2 months old rn). We've had her for about a week now, and she's super cuddly & happy now :blush: Idk if I'd recommend getting a kitten though, I forgot how stressful they are :lol: She's really "curious" right now and I'm constantly worried that she's going to fall off of something and hurt herself or get trapped somewhere that I can't get to :grimace: I think my maternal instincts are finally kicking in and I don't like them :lol:

Dude I'm kinda mad at myself for giving Blaze a "mature" YA makeover cause I totally miss his bad boy teen look :lol: WHAT "[the robotics table] may or may not have led to a slight case of death in my game" WHO DIED??? :joy: Just so you know, I'm dying for an update from you 'cause of that comment and I can't wait to see how you decorated the gen 3 home lol. No pressure or anything but I might actually die if I don't get an update soon :wink::lol: You really nailed it -- Storm is such a tough bro-y dude with his bro friends, but the rest of the time he's just a nervous dork, and I love it so much :lol: Aw man I bet I used some items from some obscure game/stuff pack, cause I don't have cc in my game. The main packs I used were Get to Work, Fitness Stuff, and Spa Day, but the gallery says I used like all the packs...sorry :lol: Don't worry, his bro friend is happily married with multiple children thanks to MCC lol. The soccer games are a rabbit hole, you go to a campus, find the sports arena, and click on it to attend a game like old Sims 3 rabbit holes. The Easter bunny is called the "Flower Bunny" and it's one of the holiday activity options when you go to create your own holiday. I don't think it does anything though?? It literally just showed up, talked for a while, then left. There is a fun "hunt eggs" activity that lets you looks for eggs all over the house/yard, and if you collect all of the different types of eggs you unlock the stuffed bunny toy for tods/kids. I'm glad you like how I decorated the house! I'm still tweaking it here and there, I've noticed there's a LOT of white walls and not enough color (never thought I'd say that lol), so I've been trying to add more color here and there. Storm's room is definitely my favorite, and I finally re-did the bathrooms in a way I like so I'm not embarrassed to show bathrooms in pics anymore :lol: My houses are always a work in progress until the end of the generation when I won't even be there anymore to enjoy it :tongue:
    edited September 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Haha I think everyone is team Jordan even Iris ;) So glad to hear you've got some update material saved up, I need to know how Raven is doing and you know Storm too lol. I might just have to download Raven, have you uploaded the family?

@wentcrazy - I wasn't expecting any of the things that happened in my last update. It was wild but I'm happy with how things are turning out for Jade ♥

@Heckstress17 - I'm glad you're flattered an invested! The Porters are friends with most of the Greenes so it's like it was meant to be. I still can't get over Jordan having a kid but Jade doesn't seem to mind lol. I think once they get married Jordan will be getting custody of his little girl. I checked and she does not live with Jordan (he still lives with the rest of the family). Upon further investigation, I found momma and baby in San Myshuno and boy is there a little story to tell.

Mini Update (because I got curious about Jordan's baby)
    So a while back when Jade and Atlas were in their teens, Jade had a friend named Staci (Jade hugging Staci)
    dca2ee7bef.jpg

Staci's brother, King, has recently had a child with Jordan's baby momma Kalama.
    eae2b6241f.png

Jordan's daughter Iris is the oldest AND she has Iris Greene's name ♥ (Also spoilers Trey is no longer with us)
    32249dcf8b.png

The apartment that Kalama lives in is one of my favorite ones because of the outdoor space so I downloaded a nice space for her to have with the kiddos.
    580a9d2613.jpg

090ac3bbe5.jpg

b2d07eda54.jpg

And then everyone needed a makeover lol.
    cfdfeb6439.jpg
    edited September 2020
    I got to play a little tonight. My 3rd generation firstborn became a child. She maxed all toddler skills so has the Top Notch Toddler bonus. The random trait she got as a child is Loves Outdoors, With artistic prodigy.
    09-25-20_8-18-30_PM.png

Amira_Child.png

09-25-20_8-21-07_PM.png

Her little sister Naomi is beginning her time learning skills. She is coming along nicely. Here is their new makeovers.
    amira1.pngnaomi.png
    Post edited by Mionax on
    edited September 2020
    Evergreen Harbor: Generation 2 - Update 10 (the final update of this generation and it's a big one!)

My last update had a bunch of birthdays, and this update will be no different, but some things happened before all of that, so let me get to it :smile:

Arguably, the most important birthday from my previous update, was my heir to be, Carter, becoming a teen. He's literally the sweetest, most responsible teenage boy I've ever played in the sims. :heart:
    BH9YuWZ.png

He wants to be a mechanical engineer and has gotten started tinkering on the robotics workstation his Dad bought him.
    jV0mxm7.png

Poor kid wouldn't stop whacking himself in the face with the hammer and got electrocuted 3 times in a row! He smartened up and switched to reading robotics books until the effects of his electrocution wore off.
    6RALddU.png

The other teen boy in the house, Carson, is pretty much the opposite of his younger brother. He's not kind, responsible, or particularly career minded :lol: but he does have a soft spot for his girlfriend, Kellie. :blush:
    1yA3Q9v.png

He's also very close to his Dad. Sparring has become a fun pass time for them. Jonas' has got the moves even in his slippers lol
    2gwxmDp.png

The bro hug they do after sparring is one of my favorite interactions in the game :smile:
    JFi8GDf.png

And then of course I can't forget about the twins. They have everyone's hearts, including mine. Carter is the best big brother ever, and takes them to the park and watches after them. See? He's so responsible :love:
    lH7qkVs.png

Unfortunately, this inexplicably well dressed elder decided to walk up to the playground and drop dead right in front of the twins. Chloe was very upset, but Chelsea just kept on playing her violin :lol: it reminded me of that scene in Titanic where the band plays as the ship sinks lol
    QdDkiFX.png

@JordanNicoleJJ 's Eve had also shown up, but flew off lightening fast as soon as she saw what was happening :joy: Eve the immortal robot is apparently very afraid of death.
    LAZGTnW.png

After that the two birthday's I had been dreading the most were here.
    QArk5Iq.png

Though I must say, old age looks good on them. Jonas has this whole sexy Grandpa thing going on and I'm totally loving it :lol:
    nFfxIV6.png

Now he and Fawn are free to be as handsy with each other as they please.
    kXhndtr.png

I'm so happy to be clear of more unplanned pregnancies and so are they :lol:
    4HEIgbu.png

I'm also happy to report that though they're elders now, Jonas and Fawn are still very active and involved parents (who will be getting plenty of potions of life to ensure they can raise all the kids until they're grown.)
    KkbKU9i.png

Then it was time for their oldest son to become a YA!
    OGHIeUt.png

I really like how Carson aged up. He's super handsome, but his Public Enemy aspiration was a deal breaker for me since day 1. He now has a more mature look, and I really feel like his new goatee gives him this very fitting evil villain vibe :lol:
    T4rYRAQ.png
    aj2tFHH.png

I wanted to move him out asap to help lessen the load on me, but I needed to get him engaged to Kellie first. He invited her over and she showed up super sad. Carson as always hid his mean side around her and tried to cheer her up.
    mUPaNaa.png

Only to be rejected :flushed: It turns out Kellie had been very busy in the ONE day she had been a YA before him...
    gZU8lFQ.png

She informed Carson that she had gotten married, and was even expecting a baby with her new husband. Carson was just blown away. (You guys seeing the evil villain thing here? It's the goatee I swear)
    7RpVIV7.png

Kellie found herself in a flirty mood after her big revelation, and Carson took this to mean she still wanted him.
    hUrrFpq.png

But when he went to make a move and she threw a drink in his face he knew it was over... He loved Kellie, and as much as he thrived on being mean to other sims, he didn't want to hurt her. So he walked away... :disappointed:
    WoZBItF.png

Now during this time I was super invested in Carson and Kellie's argument and I took my eyes off the rest of the household for like 2 minutes tops and all h*ll broke loose :angry: I'm gonna put this under a spoiler because I didn't save after this, and I hope you'll all forgive me for it.
    Carter had been working at his robotics station earlier in the day and had gotten shocked (which might I add needs an update asap because it happens like every other second) so he stopped tinkering and did his homework instead. Then I check where he's at and I find him in the workshop fiddling with the fabricator. No sooner had I snapped this pic of him covered in paint...
    w9gWiRV.png

Was I getting this pop-up during his brother's breakup, and rushing to take this picture and see if Carter's okay. I SWEAR I thought only adults could die!?!!!!! I thought, babies, toddlers, children, and teens were safe from accidental deaths?!?!?! How did this happen to my baby?! :bawling:
    TUQsKF6.png

Jonas ran downstairs right away and begged for his sons life BUT HE SAID NO?!!!!!!!!! Jonas was able to save his mother in-law who he had like half a friendship bar with, but not his very own son?!
    O2VoHHO.png

I was so mad you guys. I know it's considered cheating, but I quit without saving. If he had been an adult and this sort of accident happened while I was focused on another sim I would've accepted the consequences and chosen another heir. But since he was only a teen, and I truly did not know teens could die, I totally rage quit lol. I'm sorry. But I couldn't let Carter die. Then I carried on very carefully like this had never happened.

So anyway :lol: Carson and Kellie were not meant to be, and after moving in with his big sister, Cassidy, and their two cousins, MCC immediately married Carson to some random townie. So at least he gets some sort of happily ever after lol and I was very amused when he called his 10 year old sister to ask if he and his new bride of like 12 hours should have a baby :joy: I suspect this all has to do with getting revenge on Kellie.
    bemkocT.png

Chelsea thought the idea of her lazy, mean spirited, brother raising a baby was hilarious, and Carson was super offended :lol: Also TMI Carson lol
    50QhL7U.png

After my little mishap, life went back to normal. Carter continued to take Chelsea and Chloe to the park every afternoon. :smile:
    frfd4Ae.png

Chloe (in pink) was able to max her motor skill and complete her aspiration. Chelsea had completed her creativity aspiration long before her twin.
    GcyZxN2.png
    RgLJaXO.jpg

While looking after his sisters, Carter met a girl his age and they hit it off immediately. Her name is Reyna and she was a Llama scout, which interested Carter since he loved the outdoors.
    fvBWgji.png

They hungout together all evening, and Carter feeling confident, made a move.
    irKI9O3.png

Reyna must've decided she liked him too, because to my surprise she didn't reject him. :blush:
    55qKdZy.png

So on a whim he asked her on a date. For the first time in his life he was acting irresponsibly and breaking curfew, but we all know teenage hormones are strong.
    JwViayC.png

The "attempt to seduce" interaction is so awkward omg :lol:
    HLDKTZw.png

... but she was into it lol She definitely helped boost Carter's confidence, but after discovering she already had a boyfriend he decided not to see her anymore :grimace:
    v8bhgNh.png

From that point it was just a matter of days before the twins and Carter both aged up. It was nice to have a few laid back days with generation 2 before I knew I'd be moving on to generation 3. I'm really going to miss Fawn and Jonas. They turned out to be such a great match for each other, that it's almost hard to believe I originally had someone else in mind for Fawn.
    ZeGbQJL.png

No one could ever be as perfect for her as Jonas though :heart:
    Xk4R5hG.png

I'm glad they won't have an empty nest, they've got plenty of children to keep them on their toes lol and they're always at the house. Carson showed up during a rainstorm with his black umbrella and effortlessly looking like the meanie he is lol
    eFD6ff2.png

but deep down he's a good guy, and his Mama loves him regardless of his mean streak.
    yoCzrNU.png

And I'll miss playing with the twins too. I was so angry to find out Fawn was pregnant and then when it was twins I was done :lol: but they really completed the family.
    cKXvVVC.png

To celebrate the kids birthdays (which were all happening on the same day because it took me forever to complete Chelsea's aspiration lol) the family went out to eat. m3ok7BF.png

It's always amusing to see the twins doing stuff in unison.
    PSLlCVP.png

I never do anything for my sims birthdays, and always have them blow out their candles in the exact same spot. So I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool to have them order a cake at lunch and celebrate in the restaurant?! but I had truly pushed my luck to the last 2nd and the twins began aging up and getting their "forgotten birthday" moodlets right as the cake was brought out. :expressionless: Fawn's expression kills me lol
    OKLk8Rv.png

Oh you too? okay, this is fine :smirk:
    GOD6VNS.png

They aged up interestingly. Chelsea's a serial romantic, childish, slob lol and Chloe's an animal loving, goofy loner.
    ooYxu9e.jpg

Carter, being the angel he is, made his Mama happy and used the birthday cake she ordered them lol she looks like she's walking away, but she was just getting in better position to throw her confetti.
    AfXLakR.png

I love the traits he rolled, and with the master maker aspiration I feel like I'm getting a 2nd chance since I was unable to complete it due to his Grandpa's cowplant accident :lol:
    axV7LBW.png

Since all of the kids are now grown (the twins being teens is close enough lol) here's the genetics comparison for this generation. My biggest take away is that all of the kids, with the exception of Cassidy, have Fawn's nose. Which I really like, I think it's pretty distinct, and it reminds me of Grandpa Aiyden :heart: The other thing is that I think all of the kids may have Jonas' lip shape, but with the fullness of Fawn's. And, like I mentioned earlier, Carter is the only kid to have gotten one of his parents eye colors. It looks a bit different cause in Jonas' pic I was using different default eyes, but they have the same shade of blue. The twins are a bit disappointing because it really does appear as if they're clone's of their Mom. If you see any Jonas in them please let me know lol Overall I'm happy with the genetics this generation, and think choosing Carter as my heir was a good call.
    oX8Gw9o.jpg

Here's the twins teen outfit tour. I won't be playing them anymore, but I'll go back once they're YA's and give them their twinning adult looks.
    j63bZs8.jpg

And here's YA Carter, who had a major glow up. He's gone from kinda awkward braces having teen, to a confident gorgeous young man :heart: facial hair truly is the male equivalent of makeup lol
    xPZ4vyK.png

Here's his outfit tour. He's still my sweater loving gentle guy, I couldn't change that :heart:
    KnSM8ed.jpg

He'll be moving into his new home in my next update :smile: (man does being the family heir have perks lol free house!)
    FzbA6Ci.png

That's it for now, and concludes generation 2. I'll be back later today for comments! I hope everyone has a great sim filled weekend. I need updates lol!
    @Heckstress17 I would have restarted too. That must have been quit a shock. He grew up great. Your family looks great.
    @Mionax - Glad you got a little bit of time to play! I really like how Amira turned out though she is probably my favorite.

@Heckstress17 - I can see Carter in Uni just nailing it with straight A's. And omg I am sure all that sparring in the house is just Fawn's favorite. I'd be nervous the boys would knock something over. Chelsea playing her violin as the stranger dies is just so classic Titanic, poor Chloe though. Jonas has that hispter grandpa vibe going on I could totally see him in a flannel with some hiking boots. And I agre Carson's goatee suits him! Wow poor Carson I bet he was not expecting that rejection from Kellie (neither was I) I am floored by her interaction with him, sheesh. I hope Carson's townie wife is at least cute? Chelsea, Cassidy and Chloe are almost clones of Fawn. I think Cassidy has her dad eyes maybe? And omg Carter's YA makeover is A+!

P.S. Thank you for saving poor Carter, that machine is dangerous omg!!

@OJenn Yay team Jordan! That's awesome that Jade finished her Aspiration young enough to get a second one! You really tempt me to CC when I see things like that necklace she's wearing! The roll looks like she's going to be a freelance botanist… but the one after the completed knowledge aspiration shows Party Animal. Is she going to be a party animal?? haha I love momma Iris in your save. I love her being there for sweet Jade. Oooo your mod with new events are fun! These are the kind of things I wish EA would give us. Anyways. Hehe Aiyden...don't be so obvious...me too though. That's my face about Jordan too. Aww that picture with Caleb...my heart. I'm glad, but my heart. I see at Winterfest Aiyden was still giving Jordan those adoring eyes...Whoa! Jordan has a daughter? Well, he wasn't the chosen one for awhile...OH I'm so excited that Jordan proposed and that Jade said yes!!

OMG two updates with a mini house tour??? I'm in heaven. I love that her name is Iris...that's so sweet! I also love how you did their little apartment. They all look so good.

@Mionax Hooray! Congrats on that top notch toddler! It really is an undertaking to achieve! Oh and perfect traits so far! The girls are a couple of cuties!

@Heckstress17 OHHH...let me go get another cup of coffee so I can settle in with this! I love Carter so much. I'm struggling with my heir choice right now and you picking Carter is making me lean towards my boy. That and his career choice because I want to try it. Anyways. OMG haha funny! My boy too is on the engineer path but he's computer engineer. Awww I love seeing Carson sparring with his Dad. His Dad is scary! hehe but not to Carson :) OH and those twins. They're so cute and what a good big brother! That random old woman dying in the park scared me. Even though she's already gone, I keep thinking she's Iris. I love Chelsea...that's right girl...don't let this give you that sad moodlet. Nothing is happening here! Poor Eve though. Run Eve run! OMG no! But what a hot Grandpa Jonas is! They both look great! Hooray! Go be handsy!! Hehe I love Carson's look. He'll be a great villain! Aww but Kellie! What the heck!! Oh that look with his arms crossed. Poor Carson. OH. NO. No. no. That is not cheating. Everyone else would have done the same thing. I remember Tellex had a teen die from starvation maybe? I forget how he died but it was awful and I am still upset about when Bianca died from being hysterically playful hehe. I'm glad you saved him. It's fine. It's not cheating. There's no rule in the challenge that says you have to let your heir die!! Anyways...like it never happened...How funny that Carson asked his baby sister's advice on having a baby! Those girls are so cute. I love them. Oooo Reyna is super cute. I'm sad she's not in the genepool! Oh. She has a boyfriend. What is wrong with these sims? I mean I do still have a soft spot for the original choice, but Jonas really has been great. I love him. Aww Carson. Mama loves him. My heart. Man I have had sims age up as the cake was coming out so many times. Both at restaurants and home. I always push it just a little too long hehe. Good boy Carson waiting for the cake to come out. Mama's happy. You got such good traits. OH I love the outfits and I'm so excited Carter is moving!! House tour!!! Now I'm going to go work on an update just for you :)
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 17: Another Goodbye

I’m going to start with some random pictures. First I caught Hailey walking by and she was very pregnant again. Hooray! (disregard the cranky old woman next to her!)
    rPp8vMd.png

Budge is teaching Hilda the way of the cat statue.
    mWYhDHw.png

Hilda spends a lot of time roaming and she needed to go to the vet after one of her romps. I was excited to see Elsa there with her kitty! Hilda’s son Barley I think.
    rDQGZQq.png

The vets are all getting old.
    1kmxsFa.png

Lauren Creek took good care of Elsa’s fur baby.
    IpRu2dB.png

The vet Hilda got though was a little unsure of herself. Hilda had no confidence!
    XHZFugp.png

Please excuse my plumbob but I loved this picture. Once home from the vet, Sawyer’s sister came over and they had a fun game of chess at which she cheated.
    AVwatoy.png

He still won though.
    0GWEBWw.png

Samara aged up. Her birthday was forgotten so she came home from school unhappy.
    aSYoaSS.png

Little Lachlan also aged up.
    M7C8Ezj.png

Poor Samara. “No one carries me on their back anymore.”
    zpBucxe.png

Her sisters cheered her up though.
    PX8eUlG.png

Selena loves to play with the doctor set autonomously which I love because she is a future doctor.
    SszeONR.png

The next time I went to check on her she was standing in front of her grandparents’ house blowing bubbles. I’m so confused.
    TmVkLgm.png

Samara went to the gym with her childhood friend Tomas.
    M3fOhoX.png

One trip to the gym and she lost years of baby fat. Why can’t that be true in real life???
    BPcDym1.png

She was really focused on working out and her friend wandered off. He didn’t want to work out.
    GfchKf3.png

She used everything there.
    KSUWjtM.png

Clearly, Aunt Hailey has had her baby.
    0PQflhG.png

Lots of people were giving her unsolicited advice. “Hey, why don’t you go find your own machine?”
    WJknIfg.png

Uncle Ridge was there working the bar. It must be research for his next book?
    UemsIMQ.png

Samara even went for yoga afterwards.
    6rBLKUY.png

Then she and Tomas when out for dinner. This is pretty Norah who is really sad. She is Lia’s youngest brother’s daughter.
    i8Kco0b.png

Samara and Tomas had a nice time out though.
    0BRtrPI.png

Back at home, it was Selena’s and Lachlan’s birthdays.
    bf6viMP.png

I’m in love with both of them. Here are my top picks for heir.
    wey3KWu.png

They both have the knitting aspiration. My very first knitter!
    fKQTFFR.png

She hasn’t forgotten her school work though. She is a future doctor after all.
    aj7goBE.png

Sawyer and Selena spend a lot of time playing chess now.
    0mhKyrk.png

Lachlan decided to get a head start on his future aspiration. Turns out it helps his current rambunctious scamp aspiration as well as it helps motor skills.
    XFy02BL.png

He’s a natural. He got a lot further than Selena really fast.
    erHSLpq.png

He’s really excited about the socks he just made
    YlYDyII.png

Sometimes Sawyer’s profession as an Environmental Manager has some benefits.
    4xYKMaD.png

I first got notifications that Lia’s younger twin brothers died (neither of them ever got married or had kids!) I had her and Heath over to get some extra time with them because they couldn’t be far behind!
    9OgMvYO.png

Sawyer played cards with his dad.
    YjeegsS.png

Then they had a long chat.
    wLPEwge.png

Selena tried to get her sister to play chess with her since Dad was busy but Samara ended up just walking away.
    0qckDYK.png

You all know what Lia was doing.
    h8tm5Qx.png

Turns out the visit was well planned because it was Heath’s time.
    dumAV2N.png

He couldn’t have been happier though. He wanted to go surrounded by family.
    lhcBTKz.png

Little Silvina went into a phase though. (Guys I haven’t seen a bear in my game in forever!)
    Fgr20Ph.png

The next day was Harvest Day. How sad! They went to Uncle Ridge and Aunt Hailey’s house.
    ZL1vcwh.png

Everyone was so sad.
    5W6ol6f.png

No one was more sad than Lia though. Sawyer made her come home with him.
    iCBA0JH.png

When she insisted on going back to her home, he went with her. He had to be there for his baby sister too.
    4MU9UDb.png

It was just like old times.
    4legOA5.png

His dad skills kicked in when he heard his baby nephew Layton crying. (Funny! I almost named Lachlan Layton!)
    3JvMvjZ.png

Selena came over too to spend time with Dad and her Grandma. She found the old yoga room that had been switched back when Hailey moved out.
    sK2yOUr.png

Lachlan came over too and did his homework but he was so sad.
    RuO7Cx7.png

Lia knew how to drown her sorrows and no one got after her for it. They all just ate cake.
    t3Niuhl.png

Iker got mad about something though.
    p7A82ey.png

Dude! Leave my Lia alone!!
    wFq1hlD.png

She was furious and he backed right off.
    V39ZDFM.png

Sawyer diffused the situation by playing ping pong with her.
    KGXdh4i.png

But then the baby was crying.
    IXISmGP.png

Turns out he was ready to age up. (I think this is the scariest toddler I’ve ever seen. I hope he ages up better!)
    tVGWg1u.png

He spent a lot of time comforting his mom.
    lTpn69s.png

Which was also timely. We were just waiting for this.
    GNM8iWh.png

Of course you know what she was doing when she went. “But, I’m still making one more cake!”
    4S4Z2DY.png

Sawyer and Serena were oblivious to what was happening.
    aJu2BSG.png

Good bye Lia and Heath! You’ll be so so missed! I might even miss the cakes a little bit. <3
    q4SN0ul.png
    gmqYKJZ.png
    QPYL8K5.png
    DUqpK0s.png
    sCFVq3e.png
    MTc727P.png
    W3Ig6cr.png
    Zv0CUwB.png
    ZVZU1L1.png
    R.I.P. Lia and Heath. <3
    edited September 2020
    @debjameswhite - I love seeing pregnant Hailey I know she will have the cutest nooboos. Loving the picture wall, you always remind me I need to make one in my sims homes. Aww Samara is so cute poor sad girl at least she has her siblings to cheer her up. OMG Selena is so pretty!! So sad to see Lia and Heath go :( but at least they're both together.

To answer your question about Jade, she is going for the Party Animal aspiration.
    Post edited by OJenn on
    edited September 2020
    Rebuild Evergreen Harbor: Gen 3

This is the first official update of gen 3, and I'd like to start by saying I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rushing or getting too far ahead or anything. I've really enjoyed playing lately, and I think playing through more quickly helps retain my interest. Bear with me, because a LOT has already happened in my game (enough for 2 more updates after this one :grimace: ). Okay, without further ado, onto the update!

Right after moving into his own place, Storm got a phone call about receiving a "huge inheritance." He "accepted" the offer only to learn that he had to get married within the week to actually receive it :grimace:
    1-4.png

Marriage heavy on his mind, he called Thalia and asked if she still wanted that tour of Foxbury :wink: (I don't know how much that inheritance is worth...I've gotta try :lol: ) They spent the day walking around campus, getting to know each other better. He learned that going to college was one of Thalia's biggest goals in life, and that she had decided on Foxbury because of their prestigious psychology department. She hoped that if she did well enough, the school might even offer her a job as a professor & research assistant! Storm was really proud of her and couldn't help but think that the Rebuild Evergreen Harbor Project could really use someone with her passion for education.
    2-4.png

Storm ended the tour at the commons game room where they could have some fun. She completely destroyed him in juice pong -- with her eyes closed.
    3-4.png

This girl is definitely ready for college :lol:
    4-4.png

Thankfully Storm wasn't a sore loser (I'm sure being buzzed on juice helped lol), they joked and laughed about it all night. At this point, Storm knew he'd found the one and asked her to be his girlfriend. She accepted, and they made it "simbook official" by changing their profile pics to couple pics :blush:
    5-4.png

All Storm could think about was Thalia and, admittedly, the inheritance he (they) could potentially get if they married...it could put her through school so she wouldn't have to worry about student loans. When he couldn't be with her, he took his frustrations out on the gym equipment.
    6-4.png

And of course he kept up with his studies and soccer practices as well. It was all starting to wear on him by the end of his second semester. He always came home from soccer exhausted, injured, and still had unfinished homework or more studying to do :confused:
    7-4.png

But all of his hard work eventually paid off and he was promoted on the soccer team! He even got to bring home the trophy from a big Foxbury vs Britechester game that they won!
    8-4.png

Thalia had been a bit distant since the Foxbury tour (probably busy with admissions paperwork...or maybe she was avoiding him so he'd be forced to do his schoolwork lol), but she finally came over to see Storm's new house and celebrate after his big win on the soccer field. He gave her a play-by-play of the game and of course showed off his "injury" (which happened to be very close to his big muscled arms lol).
    9-4.png

They talked late into the night, and Storm could tell she was getting tired, so he invited her to sleep over. It started to get a little steamy after that... :smirk:
    11-4.png

Since Haven and Suri's temporary "bedroom" was just on the other side of glass sliding doors, they moved to the bedroom. Thalia was far more eager to woohoo in a nice clean bed than a potentially bacteria-filled hot tub or disgusting dumpster :tongue: (I totally forgot she's a Neat sim and feel so bad about the dumpster now :lol: )
    12-4.png

Time was running out for Storm to get married, he knew he had to act fast if he wanted the inheritance money. He took Thalia to The Swan Queen in Magnolia Promenade to celebrate "passing his finals."
    14-4.png

...but he definitely had ulterior motives :wink:
    15-4.png

They enjoyed some delicious, very fancy experimental dishes for dinner.
    17-4.png

Storm had big plans for "dessert"...he popped the question right there in the middle of the restaurant!
    18-4.png

She said yes :heart:
    19-4.png

20-4.png

The proposal was so perfect, Storm even became somewhat famous for it! (Which he lost not long after, I didn't bother to keep up with it :tongue: )
    21-4.png

Time was still ticking on Storm's inheritance, but school was back in session and the lovebirds had to put their marriage plans on hold. Suri enjoyed the peace & quiet and planted a small garden in her free time.
    23-4.png

She also got to enjoy the swimming pool and work on her tan (a luxury Storm just hasn't had time for yet lol).
    24-4.png

Life is good for mama Suri :relieved:
    25-4.png

Once Friday came around and voting opened, Suri decided it was time to repeal some NAPs she got passed so Storm could take the neighborhood in his own direction. Storm appreciated the help and was the first to sign her petition.
    26-4.png

This is a little preemptive, but over the course of two weeks they repealed Eco Appliances and Upcycling Initiative, and replaced them with Rock Your Body & Mind and Foodies Unite. I also noticed a weird little glitch -- when I go to repeal a NAP, the NAP board acts like multiple are being repealed? Like Modern Development and Upcycling Initiative in this pic. Modern Development didn't actually get repealed, but it looked like it was going to.
    27-4.png

Raven and Aunt Eden stopped by to visit, and Suri got them to sign the petition as well. At this point all of the neighbors are family members, so I don't feel as guilty asking them to vote anymore :lol: Also, in case you were wondering why Haven hasn't been in many pics, he's been busy upgrading all of the appliances and plumbing before he and Suri retire & move out lol.
    29-4.png

The Greenes were deep into summer when another new holiday rolled around -- Fireworks Day. The holiday tasks included water activities, grilling, and of course, fireworks! Storm finally got to enjoy the pool :sunglasses:
    30-4.png

I was going to invite Thalia and the rest of the family over to hang out and for Storm and Thalia to elope cause they're far too busy for a proper wedding, but a notification about the romance festival popped up! Perfect timing :naughty:
    31-4.png

Raven was macking on her new husband, Laurent, when everyone arrived. Glad to see she's still a lil wild thang lol. (I want babies from you two!! Get on it!!)
    32-4.png

They also met Blaze's new wife, Kate, and she's already pregnant! The first gen 4 baby is on its way :smiley:
    33-4.png

Storm consulted the love guru to make sure he was doing the right thing. The inheritance timer had already run out (he didn't get any money), so he knew that wasn't a factor whatsoever, but they were still so young and hadn't known each other that long...
    34-4.png

The guru has spoken!
    35-4.png

Time for the most casual, impromptu wedding ever! They didn't even change clothes. Wearing basketball shorts to his own wedding is the most Storm thing I've ever seen :joy:
    36-4.png

Honestly, they couldn't care less about how last-minute it was or what anyone wore. They were just happy to be marrying each other :heart:
    37-4.png

39-4.png

40-4.png

The celebrations continued back at the house. It was still Fireworks Day, after all!
    41-4.png

Storm and Thalia played with sparklers they picked up at the romance festival, while Haven and Suri set off some bigger "wedding" fireworks. It was the most casual, stress-free wedding, 10/10 would totally do it again.
    42-4.png

And with that, Thalia officially moved in & became part of this big crazy family! :blush:
    43-4.png

"Officially" introducing the gen 3 gene pool mate choice, Thalia. She is such a pretty sim, I adore her :love: For those of you who haven't looked ahead at the gene pool mates, she has the Academic aspiration and Active, Neat, and Romantic traits.
    thalia.png

Outfit tour time! She has more, but these are my favs (3 everyday, 1 formal, 2 sleep, 2 party, 2 hot weather, 2 cold weather). Also, I totally didn't plan it, but her formal dress is Storm's fav color -- orange -- and I love that lol.
    thalia-ot1.png
    thalia-ot2.png

So what's married life like, you ask? Well, Prank Day happened to be the very next day, and she matched Storm prank for prank :naughty:
    44-4.png

They had a BLAST. I was pleasantly surprised, usually my sims hate pranks as much as I do :lol:
    45-4.png

Haven and Suri...not so much :sweat_smile: Haven scared Suri so bad she nearly fell off the deck into the pool :joy:
    46-4.png

A few days later, Thalia got some exciting news -- she's going to Foxbury! She only got one scholarship (Evergreen Harbor resident), but she wouldn't have to worry about money with Storm graduating and joining the workforce soon.
    48-4.png

She got into the degree she wanted -- psychology -- and immediately signed up for as many classes as they would let her take.
    50-4.png

She was so excited to start that she knocked out two of her finals (the presentation and term paper) before her first day of class! What an over-achiever :wink:
    51-4.png

Her acceptance letter also mentioned a study group at the library every night. She went to check it out that evening, but she was a little early so she worked on homework until everyone else arrived. I was excited to see that the librarian is Blaze's childhood friend Willa! (I checked on her in manage worlds, and she married Morgan Fyres. I'm glad to see she's doing well :smile: )
    1-5.png

The study group eventually showed up, and @Heckstress17 's Cassidy was one of the members! AND she's also getting a psychology degree! They hit it off right away, I'm sure they're going to be best friends :heart:
    2-5.png

Back at home, Storm had just gotten his final grades back -- all A's which means a perfect A+ GPA! I'm so proud of him :blush:
    53-4.png

Thalia was pretty proud of him too...and she dragged him into the hall closet to show it :wink:
    3-5.png

*Haven and Suri upstairs*
    Suri: "Do you hear something downstairs? What if they finally patched in burglars!"
    Haven: "It's probably that new washing machine acting up again. I'll upgrade it to make it unbreakable in the morning, just go to sleep..."
    4-5.png

Storm: "Think they heard us?"
    Thalia: "Probably, but you know your dad would think it's just the washing machine again."
    :wink:
    5-5.png

The weekend came and it was time for graduation thanks to mods and cheats cause graduation is completely broken rn. He was actually friends with a couple of his classmates -- Liberty Lee and Dina Caliente -- as they were on the soccer team for a while.
    54-4.png

Of course Haven, Suri, and Thalia came to show their support. Haven was the proudest of them all. It seems like just yesterday he was graduating from Foxbury himself. I think Aiyden and Iris also graduated from Foxbury, so that would make him a 3-gen Foxbury legacy? At least 2 gens. Either way, Foxbury is obviously the family school lol.
    55-3.png

Time to throw the caps! Congrats, Storm!! :heart:
    57-3.png

I'll leave you with this pic. Haven just had to get a selfie with the school mascot before they left. (Guess who -- Cassidy Greene! I love it lol). I just love how much school spirit he has :lol:
    56-3.png

EDIT to add: Beware my family tree in my sig right now if you want to avoid spoilers. I'm pretty far ahead in-game and a LOT has happened, but keeping my family tree updated helps me keep everything straight, so it's extremely spoilery!
    Post edited by tipsycowplant on
    Also some comments ~

@OJenn I uploaded all of the gen 3 kids as YAs (Storm was last cause I wanted to wait until he had his degree). Raven comes with Eve just in case you want them both :smile: I love that Jordan's baby-with-another-mama has Iris's name :heart:

@Mionax Congrats to Amira on maxing all of her skills! I haven't been able to do that since the gen 2 kids since toddler interactions are so broken in my game right now, that's quite the accomplishment! She and Naomi are so cute! I love their little star wars outfits.

@Heckstress17 Man I love Carter so much! :love: I'm so glad you chose him for heir (even tho Cass will always be my fav lol). Man, you're giving me war flashbacks from when Haven was first learning robotics...the grind is real, let me tell ya. Sims get shocked so often! They definitely need to reduce the frequency or something. Aw I love that Carson has a soft spot for Kellie, what a sweet little super villain :heart::lol: Seeing Jonas and Carson sparring is so cool! Is that a military career thing? I could totally see Jonas shipping Carson off to the military to try to straighten him out 'cause of the whole public enemy-super villain thing he's got going on lol. AWW my sweet Carter even takes his little sisters to the park?? He's the best sim ever :love: LOL I love that Chelsea just kept playing her violin while that rando elder died. The elder's like "please, little girl, help me!" and Chelsea's like, "best I can do is some funeral music, take it or leave it" :lol: LOL and Eve just dipped out! It's hilarious that she's scared of death. Aw man, I wasn't ready for Fawn and Jonas to become elders either, but I gotta say...Jonas is aging like fine wine so I'm not even mad :smirk: AHH Carson's new YA look is perfect! You captured the super villain look perfectly. Oh my gosh, I can already picture that Carson getting even more bitter & mean after Kellie ran off and got married/pregnant while they were technically still together. It's the perfect sympathetic villain story. OH MY GOSH WHAT. I'm SOOOO glad you didn't save after that "incident" because my poor baby!! You really gotta watch those dazed moodlets...they're more killer than the cowplant :grimace: I totally forgive you. I wonder if those "should we have a baby" pop-ups would actually lead to townie pregnancies if MCC wasn't installed?? If so, that's a nice attempt at story progression (but obviously we still need way more than just that :tongue: ). Congrats to the twins on completing their aspirations! They are seriously so adorable in those matching jumpers from the eco lifestyle pack. That's like my fav kid clothing item lol. OOooOoo Carters's got a girlfriend :naughty: Or not...who accepts an offer to go on a date when they already have a boyfriend?? At least he got a little experience with romance as a teen, much better than being an awkward adult who has no idea how to flirt coughStormcough :lol: Pshh I don't blame Fawn for being all over Jonas. Do you SEE that man?? Gorgeous. Perfect. He can be my sugar daddy any day :joy: Honestly when you've got that many birthdays, I'd go to a restaurant and make them bake all of those cakes too lol. Wow, what impatient girls.. can't even wait FIVE seconds to blow out the candles :tongue: At least Carter got to celebrate his birthday properly lol. He's just perfect, his traits & aspiration are awesome. I totally don't blame you for wanting a re-do at the maker aspiration, it's a fun one (and Aiyden was totally taken too soon, RIP). So for your genetics, I think EVERYONE got Jonas' lips -- the twins included! I think that's also why they look fuller than Fawn's, cause Fawn just has different lips in general and lips are a weird genetic that looks super different on the opposite gender (either way too full or way too thin). They obviously got their dad's eye color too, which is something right? :lol: I do think Carter is the best mix overall & just completely adorable. I love him so much :heart: His outfit tour too :love: Everything about him is perfect. He looks like the sweetest boyfriend ever who would take you camping and make you hot chocolate and smores and cuddle under the stars. Okay maybe I'm fantasizing a little bit lol, but I really do love him. I need another update, or at least a house tour update! I'm dying to see how you decorate the house!! :smiley:

@debjameswhite I'm pretty sure Hailey is pregnant in my game right now too!! She's is a super cute pregnant sim. Aww I love that Lauren Creek is still a vet (and alive lol) in your game. I'm glad she took good care of the fur babies :heart: Being a vet really seems to suit her. Poor Hilda though! I would've demanded to wait and see Lauren :wink: I love all of those family photos on the wall in the pics of Sawyer and Hailey playing chess! Awww poor Samara, she looks so sad! I'm glad her sisters were there for her :heart: LOL I love how sims lose weight and gain muscle so quickly -- I had Thalia work out ONCE in my game and she has a six pack now :lol: Samara looked like she had a great time out with Tomas, I'm happy for her. Oh wow, Selena is gorgeous! You guys always get me with those cute cc hairs! AND she's a knitter! She's perfect, I vote for her for heir, I don't even need to know more about her lol. You would have so much fun with the knitting (there are so many goodies to unlock!) and I think it'd be really sweet if she became a doctor and knitting clothes & toys for the hospital in her free time. Knitting is the fastest way to get the motor skill up, I swear by it! Lachlan will complete his aspiration in no time. Oh wow, I love that pic of Sawyer in Sulani. I forgot he was a conservationist, I'm so jealous...I'd spend all day out on the water in a tropical paradise if I could! Lia's still at it with the cakes!!! :joy: I'm sure you're sick of it, but I love it, it's just Lia's thing. Oh no! Heath :cry: You're right, it's better that he passed around family than alone. What a sad Harvestfest though. If only he could have hung on for one more day :confused: Oh man, the pic of everyone eating cake and just letting Lia bake more cakes hit me hard. Poor Lia...now is NOT the time to give grandma hell about her cake-baking habit! Just eat the cake! :bawling: OH MY GOD what is wrong with that toddler???? That's terrifying!!! :flushed: Honestly I don't know whether to scream or laugh :joy: Oh Lia...at least she died doing what she loved, and she would be with Heath again :heart: They had such an amazing life together. I love the "highlights of their lives" pics, they brought back so many great memories. RIP sweet Lia & Heath.
    I'm so sorry I didn't get back earlier for comments! I've been super busy these past few days, but I've been enjoying reading updates from my phone. I think I finally have time to reply to everything :smiley: I've also got an update (or 2 or 3 :lol: ) to post but that'll have to wait, soon though :smile:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Awwww I'm so glad you and your BF were able to take in your kitten. It makes me so sad hearing what terrible condition she was in as a stray :bawling: and how young she is! I know she's found a great home with you guys though :heart: your maternal instincts comment was too funny lol you're gonna be in that heightened state of constant anxiety for the rest of your life :lol: Oh and I'm also kinda mad at you for giving Blaze a mature makeover BUT then I realized what I should really be mad about is the fact that his teen hairstyle is from the Star Wars pack! How could you!?! :naughty: lol I knew you'd buy it, I'm just mad that seeing Blaze lookin' so hot with that hair has given me even the slightest reason to buy that pack :lol: I've got your gym in my game and I love it! From the pics I've seen of it in your updates it looks the same in my game. I guess whatever pack items I'm missing aren't noticeable ones. Oh and comment of the year goes to "I love that Chelsea just kept playing her violin while that rando elder died. The elder's like "please, little girl, help me!" and Chelsea's like, "best I can do is some funeral music, take it or leave it"" :joy::joy::joy: omg and you're so right about Carson and Kellie! He totally has his tragic villain backstory now lol! I think you're right about the genetics this gen too. It does look like all the kids ended up with Fawn's lip shape. And I'm super relieved you love Carter. I was worried everyone would prefer Cassidy over him. I had a little bit of heir regret for her, but then Carter just became the sweetest, most adorable, sweater loving, outdoorsy dude ever and now I love him lol and I'm pumped that we're getting to use the same genepool mate :mrgreen: I have a house tour and probably enough to post 2 full updates. I just can't find the time to get it typed up :bawling: This week has been so busy. The good news is that we have the same play style, and apparently the only way to keep the both of us invested is to blow through generations :lol:

This update was fantastic! That married for money thing is pretty cool, and I totally would've tried to complete it too. Thalia looks so cute in your game. I was just editing pics from my game and comparing how we both styled her. Anyway, yes Foxbury pride! That no look juice pong shot shows she's got the perfect aspiration lol Storm sitting at the pool doing his homework is totally relatable. Carter keeps sitting there to do his homework too, he doesn't even mind that it's winter in my game :grimace: Their date at your Swan restaurant was perfect :love: Thalia looks gorgeous in her formal wear. I spot hair from a certain pack again :joy: Anyway that proposal was perfect. Storm looked so handsome :heart: I'm dying because the pool float Suri's on is the exact same swatch I put in my game :lol: I love how similar our style is. Mama Suri is totally living the life. I haven't had success in repealing any of my NAP's. I've had the same one's since Iris and Aiyden voted them in. I really wanna repeal my green gardening one and replace it with the active one for Thalia, but my sims never have enough signatures even though they do!? It's gotta be a glitch. So shocking I've found another one... Anyway lol I love that shot of Storm's family hanging out in the kitchen :heart: I keep thinking of it as "my" kitchen because I'm using your house and it's in my game lol Yooooo good for Raven snatching up sexy bearded Laurent. They're perfect together. The romance festival wedding with both Storm and Thalia in shorts is perfect for them. They had a fancy romantic proposal, who needs a fancy wedding. Also, those were like the most vibrant and bright pictures from the romance festival ever! It's always so dull in my game. Great pictures :heart: I am totally making a Firworks day holiday. You made it look like the perfect 4th of July family day. Seriously, can you just micromanage my game please?! I was totally waiting for Thalia's outfit tour :mrgreen: she looks perfect, and even more perfect for Storm. It's like he dreamt her up himself. Haven nearly scaring Suri into the pool was a great shot. I love them. You're doing a much better job at keeping Haven's parents involved while sending two sims through uni then I am :grimace: Cassidy :heart: she and Thalia are total gym rat BFF's and I love it. It's perfect that she was the school mascot. Definitely selfie worthy :lol: Congrats on getting Storm through uni and carrying on the Foxbury tradition :heart: #jealous

@debjameswhite - Yesssss grab all the cups of coffee you need and settle in! I love reading comments as much as updates :smiley: It's so perfect that you say Carter is making you lean towards picking your boy, because Carter reminds me SO much of your male sims. Carter is such a sweet, gentle, level headed guy, and those are traits I associate with your sims (specifically Greysen and Lawrence :wink: ) but as soon as I realized I was comparing him to them I knew he had to be my heir. I 100% support you choosing Lachlan to be your heir, and I love love love that you're leaning towards Thalia being his mate too :heart: It's also funny that you say Lachlan is gonna be a Computer Engineer because that's the distinguished degree that Carter got accepted for despite the fact that he needs to go the mechanical path lol. I'm loving our boys similarities already. Oh and hot Grandpa Jonas totally reminded me of Greysen remaining super attractive in his golden years too. I'm relieved to hear everyone say that saving Carter wasn't cheating. I felt guilty about it, but teens dying should not be a thing! I'm gonna look into making it an impossibility with the MCC.

Thank you for answering my update call! I'm sorry I wasn't back here sooner with my comments :heart: Pregnant Hailey is adorable, even with the grumpy old lady photobomb. lol I love that your cats are always on the dresser looking like statues. I love your vet office more though :love: Seriously, every time you post pictures of it I start planning Lia and Heath's life in Brindleton Bay and all the animals I want them to have. Anyway, Hilda's vet lacking confidence definitely did nothing to soothe her :lol: Sawyer and his sister playing chess together was sweet :smile: I love seeing the sibling interaction going on even after they're grown. Samara is beautiful! :love: I see a lot of her Mom in her. I so wish the effects of sim gyms were true to life lol I loved all of her gym pics, and it seems like her and Tomas are off to good start. Selena!!! omg could she be any prettier!? I love how much she takes after Sawyer. Apparently Sawyer would've been a beautiful girl too, he's just got great genes. Man do you have a tough heir choice to make! I adore that she wants to be a doctor, and that she's a knitter. I still haven't gotten that pack, but as always, you all are the best advertisement for EA lol you sell there stuff to me better then they do. Little Lachlan is such a cutie in his glasses! He reminds me a bit of Harry Potter and I'm a HUGE HP fan. I am so upset about Heath and Lia! I really didn't think it was their time yet! I thought they were just over for a friendly visit :bawling: I didn't think it'd be their last visit! Seeing everyone so sad after Heath's passing is heartbreaking. Especially little Lachlan! Lia passing while in the process of baking a cake is such a fitting end though. I know it was a truly maddening bug, but we'll always remember Lia because of her cakes! omg your final trip down memory lane pics really got me :bawling: Their wedding, and their exasperated expressions after that fire :lol: The family pic :disappointed: They'll be missed, and I definitely look forward to them founding my Brindleton Bay rebuild :heart:

@OJenn - I think it's super sweet that you decided to give Jordan's baby Mama such a nice place to raise her kids. I love how you decorated, and would download that apartment in heartbeat! Everyone also looks much better with their new makeovers lol! omg I wish your vision of Carter sailing through uni with all A's were true :grimace: unfortunately it's not playing out that way at moment :lol: and yes, hipster Grandpa Jonas totally has a flannel and hiking boots outfit. Carson's townie wife is ight lol I wouldn't have picked her, but it is what it is. You're right about Cass' eyes. They look like Jonas' shape and same are the distance apart.

@Mionax - Congrats on maxing all of Amira's toddler skills. That's not an easy accomplishment! At least not for me lol! I think she's really cute, and she looks a lot more like her Dad then I thought she would. I'm excited to see how Naomi will age up too :smile:

@Kiwicantdie - I hope everything's good with you and that your Dad is recovering well :heart: I've been thinking about you! I hope those kids are taking it easy on you lol! Did you ever upload your bowling alley?? I'd love to have it, Carter's hobby is bowling... and I'm bored of my bowling alley in Willow Creek already lol
    So much has happened <3 I loved every bit of your updates! <3

I will be having an update myself later and maybe another one by the end of the week. It's super stressful for me atm but I still want to let you guys know what has happened. I also had my last workday yesterday and my flight is on Friday - I need to repack some of my stuff due to some changes but well... I'll manage :D If I focus on packing instead of playing sims, everything would be much faster :D

@JordanNicoleJJ I wish every pregnancy was like Rose's. "I don't think they need a sister" - I wasn't sure either but I thought "why not". I built a room in the basement but Rose and Zeke had played me really well. I don't even know if I'm mad :D
    Maybe the "unfortunate CAS fulleditmode accident" will happen to Ziva's husband. I guess I have to see first if she is happy with him :D

What a start in your update! Storm has to get married within 7 days is so much pressure. He and Thalia make a nice couple for sure. She is such a pretty sim and I'm sure they will make cute babies :D Yes! Congrats on getting engaged! Raven and Laurent should have kids soon! I would love to see them both as parents. Haha, Blaze did not disappoint! He wanted to be the first who started Gen 4 :D
    Getting married at the love festival is so fitting for them. She is a great fit for Storm. Oh and she met Cassidy! Let them be best friends!

@Mionax So happy to see another update from you! Amira aged up nicely. I love that both sisters have such different genetics.

@Heckstress17 Such a handsome teen! He really seems to be a responsible and sweet young man.
    Carson is also really nice. I love his personality as it makes him special!
    Your elders look nice! Although they do have grey hair, they don't look that old. Plus, their love is still strong and I guess the twins will keep them young!
    :-O Kellie got married?! Oh wow. That's such a bummer. At least Carson managed to find someone else - it's super fast but well :D I also completely ignored the "accident" - I would have quit as well.
    Carter had such a nice date. Too bad she was already seeing someone else.
    These genetics at the end <3 Carter is definitely a good call for heir!
    About the twins: Do they have the face shape of their dad? Otherwise, they're all mom :D Cassidy and the boys are a much better mix. I do love the twins' outfits though. Still matching but also different.
    I can't wait to see Carter's adventures <3

@debjameswhite Samara has been working out a lot but she seems so happy. So many birthdays in your update! Oh no :( RIP Heath and Lia! I love the flashback at the end, to see how happy both of them were and what kind of great life they had lived!

• KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited September 2020
    I can't believe I've been away from the forum this long ONCE AGAIN. I'm so sorry guys, I really wanted to be much more active but that babysitting job killed all the little free time I thought I had. My third and final university year lessons also just began, tho, which means that I'll be on my computer many many hours every day and... I think I'll be able to update more? Play in between classes? I know I've said it already but I want to be much more active. I have a few updates in my sleeves that I haven't posted yet, not because I haven't been playing but because I never had the time to come here and write something :bawling: I also have soooo many updates of yours to catch on! I'll jump right into it and maybe post later today as soon as possible <3 sorry if I go through them too fast, but I'm trying to catch up with everything that's happened before today's lessons start. Here comes the emoticon avalanche :joy:

@debjameswhite apparently last time I read little Samara was born in your game <3 and in the middle of the kitchen :joy: ... is this an indication that she'll be a great chef??? :joy: jk Sawyer's panic after the arrival of his little nooboo was so funny to watch, I mean, I would be super confused/worried too in his place. I loved the pics of the family tree that you posted!! I love going through player's family trees, even if I might not know or remember all of their sims <3 another nooboo already??? Bring it :naughty: Samara is such a cute little toddler, I don't know what it is about her but she kinda gives me main character of a kiddos' movie vibes :joy: aaaaaah another single birth! What's with all of this luck??? I want it! Selena aged up into such a cute little toddler too! The pics of the fam out to enjoy their time at the snowy park are so cute <3 wait???? Another nooboo????? :joy::joy::joy: omg I've really missed a lot, haven't I :joy: Congrats on your graduation, Sawyer! I really don't know how you managed to do it with your family growing so fast at the same time :joy: --- wait
    ANOTHER ONE?? :joy: I'm losing my mind :joy: I also can't believe that you had so many single births in a row! I can't believe that I missed so much *sigh* Samara's already such a gorgeous teen! I loved her trip to the gym and her having lunch with Tomas! OMG Selena's such a cutie too! Lachlan knitting away on his bed with that adorable glasses makes for such a cute pic <3 OH NO Heath! :cry: I wasn't prepared to see him go. As soon as I saw that, I knew that Lia's time was ending soon too. I'm so sad to see them both go :cry:

@amadazulsim I love the house??? The open space looked super scary for a player like me that would absolutely not know how to decorate it or where to place any furniture, but your living room placement looked really good! It's also great looking at other players playing in different worlds, so that I get to live it vicariously through your pics <3

@Heckstress17 I'm sorry to hear that even your mom had to go through such a scary surgery. I hope everything went well for her! The recovery's been the tricky part so far, for my father. But he's a champ despite his old age and now he's stable. If he keeps on improving like the past couple of weeks, he'll probably come home in 10 days or less. He's been to the hospital for over a month. As for my last update, you'll definitely get to see more of Kori Porter and her family :mrgreen: ... I'm not sure I'll be able to provide a DNA test, but I assure that she has veeeery gorgeous siblings (which are also a much better genetic mix)!
    I love that you came back with more pics of the twin girls <3 they're truly adorable! Aaaaaawww Cassidy's getting a boyfriend?? Nice! You go girl :wink: .oh no, wait, he's already a YA now?? Way to kill it :grimace: ouch that final loner trait... but you're right in saying that all of the traits together really make sense. It's nice that you had her move in with her aunt and uncle, and I'm also sorry that she couldn't be the heir. The twins aged up already???? OMG their outfits :bawling: they're adorable!! That pic they took together with Chester photobombing in the back is so cute :bawling: I... HAVE TO have that splash park. Like, I need it asap :joy: Carter! :flushed: I totally overlooked him in your past updates, but now that he's a teen he really stands out much more! You're right, he's totally #softboy vibes :joy: I'm so glad we get to see more of your Willow Creek's builds with the excuse of leveling up his hobby! Noooooo Silas :bawling: I can't believe he's gone already! Time really does fly when you're having fun or when you're away from the forum for weeks :cold_sweat: on to brighter things: I'm glad that now that Carter's a teen we have more pics of him <3 he might be the heir but he somehow flew under the radar for a while! ???? The elder woman dying right in front of the twins????? Why :sweat_smile: that's some trauma :joy: at least Chelsea played some violin for her lol. OMG Fawn and Jonas are elders??? :bawling: they look so good with their elder makeovers, but I wasn't ready to see them so old already :bawling: nevermind the Public Enemy aspiration, Carson's one handsome sim <3 ... omg all the drama with Kellie :joy: MCCC really knows how to mess everything up in the blink of an eye, doesn't it :joy: tbh I loved all of this drama, even if I wasn't expecting it :joy: And Carter basically dying????? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you did so well by not saving, I would have done the same! I can't believe that Carson texted Chelsea that.... text :joy: what is happening in your game??? It's so wild! :joy: his response was the best :joy::joy::joy: (and I'm legit DEAD lol) -- I wasn't expecting Carter to date a girl already?? But I love it! Reyna's super cute, too bad that she already had a boyfriend. OH NO, poor twins :joy: they really couldn't wait for the cake to arrive at their table, could they, lol. Is it a curse you're having in game or something?? They aged up into such cute teens, tho! You're right that they look a lot like their mom, but at least their blue eyes don't make them super clones. I loved the genetic comparison! Carter really shines much brighter now that he's a young adult! :love:
    (Just noticed the last tag, thank you for the well wishes <3 I'll try to fix the bowling alley and upload it, but I promise you it's not as good as yours!)

@Wentcrazy I love just how every time I get to one of your updates there are so many warm and bright colors <3 cursed, tho???? What happened?? :joy: I wasn't expecting that pic at all! Zeke's makeover is so good! I love that he decided to basically not wear clothes after that, tho :joy: congrats for graduating from Uni, Rose!! Maybe I'll join her too in a few months lol. OMG Aron is one of the cutest toddlers I've ever seen! Rose's nooboo when????? Rose and Zeke's romantic life is so cute to watch, meanwhile I'm over here waiting for risky woohoo or something to kick in :joy: the proposal in the snow was sooooo good. Good job, Zeke! ?????? the pregnancy bump on the wedding day???? I was waiting for it but also I wasn't even expecting it?? Such great news! It made for a lot of really cute wedding pics :smile: it's really adorable that Rose called her mom for the birth of her grindchild <3 OMG TWINS. It's a curse! :joy: jk, congrats on the nooboos! And they're identical too! They're so cute <3

@IllusoryThrall your Greene fam always looks so cute. The pic of Aiyden looking horrified about his last nooboo's birthday almost killed me :joy: I mean, come on Aiyden, little Adrian got some nice traits! :joy: i LOVE the outfits you gave him! His new room is so cool??? Amazing job! --- another nooboo???? :joy: I mean, I'm totally here for it! Welcome, little Kassidy! I'm sure she'll be super cute <3 that pic of the kiddos playing with the voidcritters reminded me that I need to use the voidcritters much more :tongue: Mackenzie's such a great copy of Aiyden :joy: she's super cute, tho! And I love her room makeover! Speaking about Aiyden's copies... Kassidy looks like she'll be another little clone :joy: but she's super adorable, so I'm curious to see how she turns out! OMG I can't believe that poor little Jaron had to blow out the candles of that mess of a cake :joy::joy::joy: ?? I'm in love with all the room renovations you're posting! All of the rooms turn out so well decorated!!

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm actually really happy that you chose Storm <3'cause SPOILER ALERT we'll get to pick potentially the same gen 3 mate. I'm also really glad that I get to see him roam around Foxbury! Lol that pic of Blaze going around the house shirtless made me laugh so hard :joy: OMG him and Journey!! They're so cute together??? I ship it. Wait- WHY :joy: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 u, game :joy: I said I just started shipping them. Lol oh well, Willa's super cute too?? <3 I guess I'll settle for single!Blaze for the time being. I love the pics of Raven and Eve :bawling: they're so adorable. W A I T - Adahy???? Look at him go :flushed: omg you gave him such a cute makeover! He's totally a tumblr flower boy :joy: I still remember :joy: I legit can't remember what he did for a living tho.... only that him and Pauline were a super cute "lesbian" couple :joy: (and the terrible triplets they got :grimace: ) (deep in my heart I feel like Adahy would have made such a cute lgbtq sim if I hadn't chosen him for heir). OMG Raven!! I knew she was going to be the one in charge in this relationship :joy: - I'm glad that you moved on to Haven and Suri, otherwise I was going to hyperventilate :joy: their date night was so cute <3 I'm so jealous of you having such amazing restaurants in San Myshuno!! The view looks so amazing from there! OOOOOOh so Storm got a date already?? I'm here for it :naughty: lol I can't believe that they hooked up in the dumpster :joy: --- that San Myshuno birthday party looked amazing, nevermind the inside lighting! I would also "rent" a relative's house if it were so nice for partying :joy: look at Adahy and Raven :bawling: omg I can almost hear that karaoke pic and my ears are already bleeding lol. Blaze's honestly such a good looking sim <3 I mean, all of your sims are so good looking!! That Eve/Raven sort of fight almost broke my heart. I'm glad that Raven got to apologize once she became an adult, tho. I'm also so glad that they got to move out together to the old Greene house, if they didn't stick together I would have been super sad! Gen 3 house looks amazing already!! Storm and Thalia's date at Foxbury was adorable, they really look good together! OMG I don't know how to feel about the whole "getting married for money" tho :grimace: I mean, they're gorgeous together, but this ulterior motive... :smirk: I mean, why not. As long as they're both happy <3 I totally felt like they were going to elope at the romance festival or somewhere nice, and I'm glad I was right! :grin: they're so cute together, I swear. I loved seeing Thalia finally fully immerse herself into university life (same, girl... same :tired_face: )... but Storm's graduating already! Congrats!! I know you've played a lot and you're probably super ahead of me in game, so I'll try my best to catch up :tongue:

@OJenn I love that new mod! We can never have enough events, especially with families <3
    Jade's doing amazing with her life aspirations, but not so much in the love department :joy: I love all the pics of her working with flower arrangments. OMG wait nevermind, she's doing great with her love life too!! Can't wait for the wedding! <3

@Mionax omg I almost forgot that you're on gen 3 already! Aaaaaahw Amira and Naomi look super cute! <3
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
    @JordanNicoleJJ - I love that Foxbury is the family school! I think it was Aiyden that went to Foxbury love that the family is keeping up the tradition. Storm and Thalia's romance festival wedding was definitely more them than a super formal one. They look so happy ♥ And you play at your own pace, I love seeing all the updates honestly.

@Kiwicantdie - Aww don't forget to rest up in between in everything. And how exciting that you're almost done with uni!!
    Short Wedding Update!

Jade has been hitting the pavement to get ready for her wedding day. I personally love her curves but she's been autonomously running so I figured that's what she wants.
    1c61ee4e19.jpg

11825ebec1.jpg

When she isn't working on her fitness she is working on her garden and most of her plants have evolved
    177fa3bbee.jpg

Eventually the big day arrived (I downloaded this lot and plopped it in town as a temporary venue)
    cae4865db3.jpg

Happiest bride and groom ♥
    18948789ba.jpg

Jordan's got the swagger and I love how he strutted towards the alter
    2321da9097.jpg

c4f5d295d4.jpg

Iris and Evie both looked so happy and most of the guests were actually sitting, I was shocked
    fef4f0e818.jpg

15a29d8ae0.jpg

9e6cd979f4.jpg

Evie is so sweet, as soon as the wedding was over she was hugging Jade.
    bd703e1109.jpg

72ad343538.jpg

These two must have had fun on their wedding night because the very next day...
    8231d1108e.jpg

Generation 2
    Chapter 5

Having twins is difficult. They were a handful :D
    Mama Rose got back into yoga immediately which gave me the feeling she wants to be as active and fit as she can.
    QxMWiem.png
    9qXhcey.png

But both cared for the twins when they were not at work. So here is a bunch of pictures of living with twins :)
    5VoScKM.png
    sqNdaMK.png
    FwmorEl.png
    NY9P1Pf.png
    2MLSCQV.png
    Hf6M58F.png
    tNNdO8I.png
    lIFzDKL.png
    zbb3Szr.png
    wbnRyet.png
    gDlVD9S.png

Of course Iris came by to see the twins as toddlers.
    veEqndK.png
    LTFW02i.png

They are so cute together.
    4weglYK.png
    uSM4JAt.png

Henry and Samuel where cuddling when I saw Rose.
    kUAGDi0.png
    bbLr3LB.png
    She and Zeke are ecstatic and she got back into knitting (making a cute little hat as far as I know).

This time, the pregnancy hit her hard. She was constantly feeling sick. This actually made me hopful for a girl.
    VaJp4yn.png
    LvBn1G2.png
    nzwMcpF.png

Oh and Faith came by. Rose told her about the nooboo and much to my surprise, Faith was also pregnant (she is finally expecting a girl :D).
    wlfsYDN.png

More learning and playing with the twins.
    fLwIW6C.png
    7c8nfGT.png
    zuJSQKD.png

Rose even went to work and tried her best but every two hours she ran to the toilet.
    wWadM71.png
    164CVil.png
    aglJOen.png

This is the daily bed time routine: making sure one boy is asleep before reading another story to the other twin
    a2gxuKj.png
    fDvGb19.png
    n0dUviZ.png
    qZV3to1.png
    TxhRquw.png

The twins have their beds in the basement where I also put some more toys.
    If you ever wondered why I build the shed, take a look at the following pictures. It's all for aspirations :D
    yochnSY.png
    9xXIx5N.png

Zeke was still working out when Rose's contractions started. Being really confident (I'm sure she just wants to get rid of feeling sick), she decided to have the nooboo right in their living room.
    RI02LG2.png
    i4Cps8W.png

The whole pregnancy was very different from the last one but she welcomed one little girl <3. The game suggested Helena and since I took the offered names last time, I decided to stick with it as well.
    lpF2PXE.png

Zeke, Ziva and Zayne also went to the community lot some time later.
    I forgot to take many pictures but at least I got the most important ones :D ;-)
    WjobDy2.png
    kZn0Byg.png

A couple of days later Helena aged up. She has the same blonde hair and lots of freckles. No beauty mark though :)
    ss6MmXY.png

I was really satisfied with the twins and Helena but apparently Rose and Zeke had other plans.
    7rRm1RB.png
    Cc7URCH.png

She was miserable when her pregnancy showed and *spoilers* it continued trough the whole pregnancy. I'm not even feeling bad for Rose. I only wanted one more kid, not two -.-"

I forgot who of you had the bunny in your game but I had also added the event to my game.
    Helena was not happy to see such a huge bunny.
    xXpmJg3.png

Not even Henry's convincing helped her.
    GFXyovV.png

Samuel was also scared.
    y4HFSaQ.png

They did enjoy collecting eggs though plus Samuel got some extra snuggling from Rose.
    GK1gpQ5.png

Henry on the other hand loved the bunny.
    EohPOoh.png

Jonas came by (he and Zeke are like fitness buddies) and found a very pregnant Rose :D
    YKF5SL3.png

Finally the twins' birthday rolled around. I'm still not feeling empathy with Rose. That's on you girl!
    xQtTarV.png

In between her daily struggle to keep away from the toilet, she managed to create a birthday cake.
    DUNtYsN.png

Henry, being the first born, blowed his candles out first.
    QvdM722.png

Then little Samuel.
    GiF550k.png

And CAS pictures :)

Henry
    YRYRfUA.png

Samuel
    DrlOR5c.png

Helena
    A0lrQCf.png
    V1p7Be3.png