Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ I agree with the others! It's not your fault at all and I would've quit without saving too. You didn't neglect Raven and had no chance of keeping her. Super unfair :( So no, that's not cheating.
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    You did good to save your little Sim.
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    There's a new patch out today, unfortunately it doesn't address any of the bugs all of us have been experiencing in this thread :angry: and for a lot of users it broke the MCC. The creator put out a fix though, so be sure to go download it! I've been playing in small spurts and A LOT has happened, so I hope to be able to get an update up soon. First things first though, comments! :smile:

@EMSimmer30 - I love all of the names you chose for the kids this generation. I can't believe how many kids Iris and Aiyden have though lol when you said you were planning for 2 and ended up with 5, I felt that :grimace: It's too funny about Iris enjoying knitting only when it's her choice to knit :lol: Hawthorne and Cypress look just like Aiyden! I see Aiyden in Hickory too, but he's definitely a better blend then his brothers. I really like Willow too, she's very pretty, but I adore Birch! He's adorable! Oh and I wouldn't stress too much about changing Hawthore's trait. If it'll make you happy, I say go for it!

@Mionax - I miss your updates, but completely understand why you haven't played or felt up to comments. I hope things have improved for your family member :heart:

@OJenn - Carson rolling the lazy trait like his grandma was sweet for like all of 2 seconds, then he started leaving laundry piles all over the place :grimace: and lol it's been hard to part with my CC I can't lie. I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to get rid of my defaults like @Kiwicantdie though, my sims would never look as good as hers in their full vanilla state.

@IllusoryThrall - No apology necessary! Life gets in the way of our gaming sometimes. I'm sorry to hear menopause isn't treating you well. My mother in-law, who is a good friend of mine, went through menopause a year ago and it's still difficult for her someday's. I'd love to say it'll get better soon lol but that doesn't seem to be the case. Hang in there! I look forward to an update whenever you have one. Also, it's awesome your son will sim with you :smile: my 12 year old daughter plays sometimes, but she's not a hardcore simmer like me :lol: My 5 year old son loves watching me play though, so that kinda counts.

@debjameswhite - When I chose Jonas' career path I remembered Heath had done the covert operator, so I chose the other one just to see some different outfits lol! I will say that I'm not a fan of Jonas having to "give orders" to sims. It'd be fine if you gave orders to other sims in the military career but he's usually just bossing their maid around because it seems to mean to make his wife "drop and give me 20!" :lol: Did Heath have to do any of that?

@JordanNicoleJJ - Ah man, I wish I could say that one of my NAP's was the Tech Support one and that I was able to fix my future cube issue... but I can't :disappointed: I don't remember all 4 of the NAP's I have, but Tech Support is definitely not one of them. Thanks for linking that post though. I read through it, and despite not having that particular NAP I do believe the future cube is caused by the Eco Lifestyle pack somehow. That's so crazy about Raven! I would've been PO'd! Especially since quitting out made you lose Haven's birthday party. That's a pretty unbelievably bad bug. Note to self, don't send toddlers to daycare! :grimace: I hope you'll still post the pics of Haven's birthday party lol we'll just pretend it still happened.

@Wentcrazy - I wish Iris luck with her triplets :lol: Luckily Rose won't have to worry too much about helping her Mom with her new younger siblings. She's got her heir duties to take over. I'm so glad you chose her. She's one of the prettiest sims I've seen Iris and Aiyden make. Plus she's got such a lovely personality :heart: Also omg you said "Haha final child. Don't say these words too loud!" You don't know how right you are :bawling::grimace: You'll see what I'm talking about in one of my future updates. Anyway, yes! I totally agree with you, I'd love to have Fawn's post baby body lol but she made a new years resolution, and with her husband working out 24/7 for his job, she felt a bit behind. Jonas' arms have like doubled in size since I began playing him lol being in the Military really keeps a sim in shape :lol: I'm not complaining though!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited September 2020
    Evergreen Harbor: Generation 2 - Update 7

My last update left off with Cassidy about to become a teen, so without further ado, here's teen Cassidy! :smile: She's very cute :blush:
    qUTDY3a.png

And very much a teenager. Angsty teen mode activated!
    woViEQI.png

She went out for a run to get a jump on her new body building aspiration and ran into this adorable boy scout who happens to be an Austin descendant @Kiwicantdie I knew he was an Austin without checking because of his very distinct eyes. I remember your sims had them for generations in your WC save :heart:
    0Np48gx.png

Cass hit it off really well with him. He didn't mind her crazy ramblings one bit, and actually seemed genuinely interested in what she was raving about. I was super disappointed when he aged up to a YA later that evening. :expressionless:
    htoanrR.png

The next day Cassidy called up her BFF, Justice, to go with her to the gym. I can only ever spot teens in my game by noticing which sims are taking selfies lol
    yYhRWRi.png

She was excited to try the rock climbing wall.
    YwT2dfv.png

It probably wasn't the best place for a fitness novice to start lol She looked like she was reaching out to Justice for help :lol:"Can't help, too busy dancing!"
    cyerkdi.png

There wasn't a single person in the gym who wasn't dancing lol Everyone swarmed the stereo... I'm starting think there's some kind of stereo conspiracy going on...
    Kmz7vSD.png

She moved on to the punching bag, and got the hang of that much faster then the climbing wall.
    kR5ic8S.png

While his big sister was at the gym, Carson was nearby gathering his new kids club to hangout. They all tried, and failed horribly, at skating.
    LYXojIx.png

Cousin Whitley is just too cute :blush:
    6AXvUZW.png

Bug eyed friend, Kellie... not so much :lol:
    FS7L0D2.png

Back home Fawn was enjoying some precious alone time. She finally got to start working on the family skill, fabrication. Up until this point her husband had been doing all of it. Does that still count? :tongue: He's family! lol
    ZHxCUaD.png

Her lack of skill was immediately evident. She and the fabricator currently have a love/hate relationship.
    TA4ZZ9Z.png

While Mommy was fabricating, the youngest Greene was supposed to be being watched by Daddy... but Daddy wasn't doing such a great job. :lol: I found Carter running naked in the backyard.
    3lJsyqH.png

Then he went upstairs and started dancing, because that's all these sims ever want to do lol
    DbxrBry.png

Over the next few days the family took care of skilling and other important things. Cassidy was glad when Justice stopped by to play soccer. She nailed her pretty hard in the face...
    7keYjxf.png

Cassidy was horrified. I guess they just weren't use to having this much space to kick, they're use to playing inside after all :lol:
    xfsi80l.png

Justice was unreasonably upset about the mishap, but then Cassidy remembered that her friend had the mean trait, so the insults she hurled afterward made sense.
    YW5Td0m.png

Then it was time for the baby of the family to age up!
    dJ8sZbP.png

BUT before I could even give Carter his makeover I heard a weird chiming and confetti that his Mom most definitely did not throw sprang up into the air!!?!!!!?!????!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? I literally could not even remember the last time Fawn and Jonas' woohoo'd but apparently risky woohoo at 4% is 100x's more potent then when I had it set to 3%!!!
    FB3eO7j.png

So of course the shock of a 4th pregnancy kinda overshadowed poor Carter's birthday, but he aged up so adorably :love: I love him!
    znRnp7S.png

and I think he rolled the best traits out of the 3 kids... well the 3 current kids :expressionless:
    IPqszmL.png

For now though this is the only trait and aspiration he has.
    Li717bQ.png

Here's some of his outfits. He strikes me as a little man, so his clothes are a little more sophisticated then his siblings. He's just a cool kid.
    VBBvTkC.jpg

Fawn wasted no time letting him know he was soon to lose his baby of the family roll lol but he took it super well. :love: I'm pretty sure he'll be my heir.
    WoMVEzY.png

Since his older siblings were at school he got Mama all to himself. They spent the day reading in the office. I figured I'd get some use out of it before I have to convert it to a nursery... :smirk:
    EvhAwVH.png

When Jonas came home from work Fawn broke the news to him. He was about as thrilled as I was :lol:
    UhT0JuD.png

After learning a 4th child would be joining the household, Jonas changed into his PJ's, and read to Carter as well. This may well be the last bit of one on one time this kid will ever get :lol:
    IDJnJ5v.png

Life went on after the surprise pregnancy, but it really put a damper on Fawn's mood.
    yTo0Icg.png

She wasn't the only one who was feeling down. Cassidy's having a hard time at school, and has entered a bit of an emo phase. While Carson is just constantly playing catch up with his homework due to his super active social life.
    nvaqtDZ.png

"Loud music" is Cassidy's way of coping.
    h0VLNtl.png

Carter makes another kind of "loud music" :grimace:
    spljtzQ.png

Cass has also taken up painting when she's not sulking or working out... I don't think realism is her strong suit lol
    LD6wR40.png

Carson brought home a school project and Fawn jumped at the opportunity to help him improve his grades.
    0sPkBB9.png

Cassidy was also assigned a project that she completed with her Dad's help. :smile:
    13KscJy.png

Jonas and Fawn were also getting all the love they could manage into the short time before she delivered the baby. They don't know it yet, but they're now banned from woohoo like @Kiwicantdie 's sims :joy:
    HNoJ8WV.png

With a full house Fawn's pregnancy sped by faster then any of her others. She was more then ready to have this pregnancy over with!
    KYKoiTS.png

And soon enough it was baby time!
    Rcif9cO.png

I

Kid

You

Not

!!!

:dizzy::tired_face::bawling:

Twins :bawling:
    NXA4MkI.jpg

I nearly rage quit. I couldn't believe it. I , who only has 2, 3 babies TOPS, per generation, now have 5 kids :bawling: Not to mention I had run out of C names :joy: This is karma for my complaining about nothing random every happening in my game...
    BlipB4b.png

RIP Me.
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I'll be back for comments tomorrow. I wanted to get this update up before I keep procrastinating :sweat_smile:
    Rebuild Evergreen Harbor: Gen 2

First things first, I don't think I showed off Blaze's new "big kid" room in my last update, so here it is! He moved into Storm's old room (upstairs next to the nursery). He got the Creative trait (I like to think he got that from his music lover mama :smile: ), so I gave him lots of music posters and a keyboard.
    1.png

2.png

Storm moved into Aiyden and Iris' room in the basement. It's basically the exact same as his old room, minus a window :lol: I had pretty much given up on completing his aspiration, because he would constantly cancel out the 'practice typing' action to play with the dollhouse or drawing table in the playroom, but he doesn't seem to have that issue now that he's moved downstairs, so win-win!
    3.png

The only downside of living in the basement is listening to Haven working in the shop day and night :grimace: His next project was a servo! @Kiwicantdie wasn't exaggerating when she said it takes FOREVER to build a servo. I just had him abuse sleep potions until he finished...that's this generation's thing, abusing potions :sweat_smile:
    4.png

5.png

I've never had servo before, so this was really exciting for me :mrgreen: Apparently once you build it, you have to bring it to life. I thought it would be a quick "flip the on switch" animation, but no -- it's a whole situation!
    6.png

It's alive...it's ALIVE!
    7.png

These animations are sooo cute. Haven's so proud of his creation :blush:
    8.png

I thought that was it, but oh no, and there's so much more! It prompts you to pick a gender and a name. This servo is a female named Eve (named after Eve from WALL-E).
    9.png

You also get to pick an aspiration and traits. I ended up changing her aspiration once I remember that you have to actually have a kid to complete that aspiration, and servos can't have kids :sweat_smile: I think I ended up giving her Renaissance Sim (or one of the knowledge aspirations, anyway).
    10.png

Last but certainly not least, you can change their color!! :smiley: I went with white & beige to stick with the WALL-E theme lol. How cute is she?? :blush:
    11.png

Sadly I didn't get many pics of her before the family left for their Sulani vacation to celebrate Haven's adult birthday. I didn't bring her, because I assume servos and water don't mix well :lol: Anyway, to beautiful sunny Sulani! After getting settled in, they all headed down to the beach. The boys bee-lined it for the swings.
    12.png

Suri taught Raven how to make a sandcastle. I might've been wrong about Raven being a daddy's girl...Suri's forcing her to be a mommy's girl :tongue: (I kinda love that their outfits always match too lol.)
    13.png

14.png

Child-of-the-ocean Haven rented a boat and spent the day sailing around the cove. (I added some made-over base game/pack townies to my game and was hoping he could befriend a mermaid, but no such luck.)
    20.png

At least the weather was perfect for a relaxing day of sailing :heart:
    16.png

Raven was so proud of their sandcastle! :blush:
    17.png

Suri tried to soak up some sun before all the kids started getting hungry, and angelic little Raven happily entertained herself nearby. I swear, she is the perfect toddler.
    18.png

She even found a couple of pretty seashells! And a teeny tiny crab?? How cute is that :love: (I was hoping she could bring it home, but no, it was just part of the environment lol.)
    19.png

The kids met some other kids who were on vacation with their parents too and finally made some friends lol. @Heckstress17 's Porter twins were the first kids they ran into :smiley:
    21.png

They also met Fawn Greene, their alternate dimension aunt "cousin." (I might end up downloading the YA versions of Fawn & Silas with their partners so it keeps the timeline more consistent. Or @Heckstress17 if you could slip me the download of their adult selves with their kids I would be eternally grateful..... :sweat_smile: )
    22.png

Social butterfly Blaze was the center of attention all night, but he became closest friends with Journey. She's an art lover and appreciated his creative side :smile:
    23.png

Storm's just not a very social kid. He talked to Fawn a little bit, but he didn't make friends with anyone. I'm pretty sure he didn't even introduce himself to the Porter twins :lol:
    24.png

Haven ran into the Porter twins' dad, Trey, on his way over to the tiki bar and invited him out for drinks. "Hey man, our kids are like best friends now or something, so I think that makes us friends. You wanna come to my birthday party?" clearly I don't know how to make friends as an adult lol
    25.png

Trey introduced Haven to his poker night buddies and fellow dad friends -- @Kiwicantdie 's Pablo Hernandez, @OJenn 's Channing Meyers, and my Cameron Creek. Can ya'll tell that I went on a sim-downloading spree? :lol:
    27.png

Eden and Suri grabbed a table, and Suri brought out the coconut cake she made for the special occasion while all the guys gave him hell for "getting old" even though they're all older than him lol. Then there's Trey acting like a college kid on Spring Break with his two drinks :lol:
    29.png

He's still lookin' good in his "old age" though :wink: (And Trey's back at the bar lol.)
    31.png

After cake, they hit the dance floor. Suri's still got it! Man this brings back such happy memories of their honeymoon :blush:
    33.png

I can't remember if I mentioned it in my last update, but Eden got a makeover too. She's not an adult yet, but I gave her a more mature look in anticipation of her birthday, which is like a week behind Haven's so it'll be soon. Also how cute of a couple would she and Pablo make?? I mean I'm not gonna make it happen because I love Clover too much to break up her marriage...but I won't be mad if MCCC does it :lol:
    34.png

I also noticed Channing and Cam were hanging out together all night. They act like best friends and they look like they could be brothers. They must go to the same hair salon :wink:
    35.png

Suri suggested they end the night by trying something new -- bubble blowing! Feeling adventurous, she tried a local favorite called Passionfruit Potion. I don't think she was ready for that yet... :sweat_smile:
    36.png

Sir do you not see your wife literally breathing fire right now??? HELP HER :joy:
    37.png

Haven wasn't so brave and just tried the "plain" flavor. It was amazing! The whole trip was. As you can see he's still dreaming of the day he retires and moves here :lol:
    38.png

When they got home, the house was a disaster. We're not even going to talk about the incident because I got Raven back and it never happened as far as I'm concerned :sweat_smile: But THIS we can talk about. Clearly ghost Aiyden was mad that he wasn't invited on the family vacation and trashed their bathroom while they were gone (he was bright red angry before I took this pic, I think the 'dirty surroundings' moodlets made him uncomfortable orange). :expressionless:
    39.png

Once I resolved the incident and got the house back in order, Haven finally got his adult makeover! I love long hair on him, so I kept the length and went with a more manageable dreads style (it was so hard to get good pics of him with the old hair, it almost always covered his face lol). Clothing-wise, he's still a casual dude -- he got some new sweaters, but he's still rocking the old ripped jeans lol. And of course, the family told Eve all about the trip and made sure she knew she was missed dearly :heart:
    45.png

Haven's maxed the handiness and robotics skills, so now he's focusing on fabrication and upgrading the house with eco parts to make it more eco-friendly.
    40.png

Eve loves working with him in the shop. She wants to learn ALL of the things (I think...I'm pretty sure she has the renaissance sim aspiration :sweat_smile: ), but she's focusing on robotics first so she can keep herself tuned up and updated.
    41.png

Eve also spends a lot of time with Raven. She's still a family sim servo, even if she doesn't have the aspiration anymore.
    42.png

Raven LOVES Eve. They're best pals :blush:
    43.png

Harvestfest rolled around, and Eve went all out with the decorations. She even set the table! It was a huge help to Suri, who spent all morning preparing a grand meal and a homemade apple pie for dessert :yum:
    44.png

Eden and Ana arrived shortly after. Eden acted like she hadn't just seen Haven and Suri like two days ago and had to hug everyone :lol:
    46.png

Ana stayed with her dad while Eden was in Sulani, so she couldn't wait to hear about this trip from her cousins. And Storm was actually chatty for once!
    47.png

I had endless issues with getting everyone to sit down and eat at the same time, so all I got were pics of them talking after dinner. Ana and Storm talked a lot. I think he's excited to age up into a teenager and hang out with her more. Haven and Suri flirted all day.
    48.png

Blaze got to know his aunt Eden better. His aunts are going to be his adult friends for his aspiration, because that's way less creepy than picking out two random strangers to befriend lol. And of course Raven was there being cute as ever! I had to move the high chair so everyone could sit at the table, hence why she isn't in most pics.
    49.png

Eden and Ana had to go home after dessert (again it was too much of a mess to get any decent pics of :tongue: ) so the family spend the rest of the day having fun in the recently finished entertainment room downstairs. To hell with the Back to the Old Days NAP, my kids need their video games :lol:
    50.png

At this point I realized that playing video games raises motor skill (didn't it used to raise video gaming skill even on kids?), so Storm played video games all night and maxed his motor skill! :smiley:
    51.png

Haven and Suri were being extra lovey-dovey, it must've been all the flirting at dinner. They honestly aren't a super romantic couple so I love catching them having little moments like this :heart:
    52.png

53.png

The weekend came and it was finally time to get that awful NAP repealed! Suri spotted her sister walking by the house and ran outside to grab her signature. I think the mailman was one of the bitter old ladies who voted for the NAP in the first place :joy:
    54.png

Sorry, lady. Take your book club somewhere else. Port Promise can have a green eco footprint AND technology, thank you very much.
    55.png

Finn (one of the founders I made for Evergreen Harbor before this challenge was made) walked by too. And he looked like he was playing games on his cell phone...easy signature? :smirk:
    56.png

You let me down, Finn :tired_face: Win some, lose some, I guess...
    57.png

The weekend also brought more birthdays! Storm only needed one last thing to complete his aspiration -- monkey bars. Aspiration complete!! Also he doesn't really have friends, so Blaze invited all of his friends to make it a party and work on his own aspiration lol.
    58.png

Blaze met a couple of new kids, Mac and Packard Creek (from my second attempt at rebuilding Willow Creek on the old challenge thread). Raven, looking extra super cute in her panda beanie hand-knitted by her mama, loved her first trip to the park :blush:
    59.png

Party time! :smiley:
    60.png

I used the randomizer to get his teen aspiration, trait, job, and hobby. I honestly really like this kid. I can totally see him being the ultimate Dad™ someday -- hosting block party BBQs, telling all the dad jokes, wearing a "kiss the chef" apron and clunky white sneakers with the grass stains...now all we need are lawnmowers so he can keep his lawn in perfect condition and boast about it to the other neighborhood dads :joy:
    kid1-3.png

Unfortunately, he is 98% Suri though. The 2% Haven is his nose and eye color lol. I compared him to Suri's side of the family, and he looks exactly like Suri's brother and male cousins. So unfortunately he's officially out of the running for heir :confused:
    62.png

He even has such cute outfits!! Why must you be a Suri clone, Storm?? You're so cute, but I need you to have like one more trait from Haven :bawling: Anyway, I tried to play up his bro trait in his outfits. His 3rd everyday, party, and 2nd hot weather outfits are my personal favs.
    63.png
    64.png

Blaze got his first job in retail. He started working on his charisma skill and by practicing sale pitches in the mirror while getting ready in the morning.
    67.png

He's also become the family chef, or at least he thinks so :wink: His first garden salad went well, but we don't trust him around the oven just yet lol.
    68.png

Most importantly, he's old enough to vote on NAPs, so he had to sign Suri's repeal petition :lol:"I'm pretty sure this is cheating, mom..."
    69.png

Raven didn't get much time to work on her skills with all of the other birthdays and holidays happening, so she's about as skilled as her brothers were at her age despite her decent head start. She just had fun her last few days of toddlerhood. When her birthday came around, Haven got the honors of helping her blow the out the candles.
    70.png

Birthday time! (Last birthday this update, I promise :sweat_smile: )
    72.png

She got the scamp aspiration & gloomy trait. I mean, she definitely wasn't a sad toddler, but it fits the goth vibe I was hoping she'd have :smiley:
    73.png

She's perfect :love: She's definitely a mix of her parents -- Suri's face shape (based on how Storm aged up cause he def has the male version of Suri's face shape), lips, & eye color, plus Haven's eye shape, nose, and hair color/skintone.
    74.png

Her big outfit tour~ I left the hair she aged up with cause I thought it fit her nicely. I just love all of her outfits lol. The only one not pictured is swimwear 'cause its just the boring black and white two-piece.
    75.png

Last two pics are a mini room-tour. She's my spoiled goth princess so I bought her a ridiculously expensive double bed. I also love love love her giant stuffed bath and black & white trunk-style toy box. She also has a lil knitting corner cause I'm going to have Suri teach her how to knit. It increases the motor skill which will help with her aspiration and I think knitting just fits her :smile: Oh, and of course she has her seashells from Sulani on her desk.
    76.png

77.png

So far out of the three, I'm leaning toward Raven most for heir. But what do you guys think? Who's your favorite?
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Comments before bed. And I promise tomorrow I'll have an update - I've been actually playing quite a bit the last couple days (although probably half of it was building for my newly-written CAS/Build challenge) and I finally have enough pictures for an update.

@debjameswhite On the Sims-dates I have with my son. He has Sims4 downloaded on his comp from my account, one of us plays offline, and we do either a Skype call or a Discord voice chat with our headsets while we play. We also usually are furiously texting sims photos back and forth of the IBSI hilarity. We've done some other challenges in the past - even once tried to murder poor Father Winter (who apparently can only die from old age, if you're curious... we were VERY annoyed.) - but that's a completely different story. Son just turned 21 this last month, so he lives in his new apartment about twenty minutes away, and with full time art college and managing at his work, I appreciate every moment we can spend - even if it's just virtually. Fun fact - my son also is the one who designed our matching Sims plumbob tattoos. They're half green, half red to signify that it's okay to have good AND bad days (a good reminder to have these days!) Most people initially think they're just crystals, I'm sure.. but I get enough people who notice and are Sims fans to make it fun.

@Wentcrazy I sympathize with your migraines, I get them too. Luckily the headaches I've been getting lately are NOT migraines, and don't usually last too long, they're just mostly annoying.

@JordanNicoleJJ OMG!!!!! Exiting without saving was most definitely not cheating, that's a game bug that you have every right to correct in any way possible. I had a very similar thing happen to one of my Sims saves when the playable sim went to work as a doctor, and came home to the toddler being taken away. It's terrifying, and totally not your fault, so I'm very glad you chose to not save and to go rescue the poor baby!

@Heckstress17 Awesome update!! I love watching Cassidy's adventures with her Eccentric trait. I'm glad it hasn't hindered her making friends and being your typical moody teenager. I almost laughed at the nooboo on the way.. but man was the notification at a bad time! ... And TWINS?! .. Sims only gives you those when you're the least prepared for it. :open_mouth::cold_sweat: At least you'll have Cassidy to help out with the nooboos since she's a teen now!

@JordanNicoleJJ I loved the adventures with making Eve. Wall-E is great inspiration for her! And thank you so much for all the screenshots of the process, it was great to see, since I've never even gotten anywhere close to making a servo yet! The Sulani vacation looks like it was a ton of fun, I'm just so sorry it ended in "the incident". FYI, video games has always raised motor skill. It raises Video Gaming skill as a kid only when Motor has been maxed, so it sort of "unlocks" the skill for kids that way. Raven has such a cute room. It's awesome that you used the big expensive bed for her, even though it probably broke the "bank" for your family - it looks great in that room! Despite the fact that Storm is a Suri clone, I still think he's my favorite.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 So Heath has a degree in what I forget but when he got his job, it started him right at the career level he needed for the randomizer which was Covert Operator. He never had to boss anyone around but he had to plant bugs on people all the time. That's how he got so much dirt on Jay and the "men in black" that kept coming around. I didn't continue with it much after that though as his aspiration was to be a Master Mixologist which meant he needed a career change. I just have to say that using that randomizer created one of my most favorite sims with traits I would never ever give a sim. I love him though despite his faults! Paranoid, Materialistic and Self-Absorbed. You'd think he'd be awful, but he's wonderful.

Cassidy is so pretty! I love her. It's so funny that @Kiwicantdie 's sims have such distinct eyes! I thought that when I saw Clover's daughter in my game. I loved her so much. I really wanted her or Elsa to end up with Sawyer, but they both are too similar in too many ways to Sawyer genetically wise so I'm feeling like Cassiel will be the one. I'm waiting until he goes through university though to decide. Anyways, this is about your update note mine! OMG looking for the sims taking selfies to spot teens! That's brilliant! Thank you! I know I just said this, but OMG the dancing at the gym! I'm certain this a yet another bug. My sims are all dancing at the gym now instead of working out. It probably is beyond the gym too though cause my sims are dancing a little bit more at home as well. Good that Cassidy stayed focused on her workout. The kids rollerskating is fun. I've been having my sims do that a bit more too. I love Whitley. She is really cute. If she ages up to be as cute put her on the gallery so we can put her in the genepool! Poor Fawn battling the fabricator! That has amazingly not happened to Lia but now that I say it I imagine it will! OMG!!! @Heckstress17 !!!! This never happens to you! I'm so happy hehehe Oh Carter is cute. I can't wait to see him as a teen especially if he is the current heir apparent. Aww everyone's so sad! I do really love Carter too. Hehe I love Cassidy's painting. She has to get it out! Awww poor Fawn and Jonas! I don't blame you though. I feel that way sometimes too! OMG I laughed! <3<3 I'm so sorry but hahahaha!!! I love it! Adopt a dog!! Quick...then Jonas and Fawn can still have fun. ;)

@JordanNicoleJJ I love Blaze's big kid room. I admire your ability to make it messy. I can't have messy rooms in the sims. It gives me anxiety and there's no GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM command! I really love seeing everything he does with robotics! I hope I get that career. I still think it's funny he spends all his time in the suit. I'm so glad you took so many pictures of the process for creating the servo. So cool. I love that it gets a name and aspirations and everything. I love the white. She's so pretty :) OOOO and then another trip to Sulani! Did you use the same lot? I'm really looking forward to Sawyer honeymooning there! I love Suri and Raven together. It's so cute. I love that they match. I just love Haven and all his hair. The kids having fun all together is so fun. I love the pictures. hehe and Haven got a Dad club! I love that they tried bubble blowing too. You are inspiring me to have my sims do more. Oh no Aiyden! What did you do!! You can't be mad at the living for living!!! I will be ok with Haven's adult look. I just love his hair but I like his new look too. Eve is killing me. I love her so much. Video games help with motor skills? How am I still learning new things in Sims? Oh I like how Storm aged up. He does look very wholesome. Lia also enlists her kids for signatures! She has 5 teens, she should get something for it!! I love her room. You are inspiring me big time with this update. I can also definitely see some outfits I'm going to steal!!

@IllusoryThrall Thank you for telling me about your sim dates with your son! I love that idea. I called my son and told him and said I want to have sim dates!!! He laughed and said ok so we'll see! I love that you guys have matching sim tattoos! That's SO FUN!

I don't have much of an update but decided to post what I do have.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 11: Harvest Fest

Heath pulled a fast one on me and thought it was hilarious. He marched out with a tray of ingredients and dropped it on the table. OH NO Heath?? Are you afflicted by the cake baking bug? No haha it’s mac n cheese.
    aEzh6Ik.png

It was Harvest Day and before the extended family came over, this family did their best to have a nice family breakfast together. Lia is looking at Sawyer with such love, does she realize the families dreams all rest on him now?
    g19k5te.png

Later, Hailey taught Brycen about going to college. There were certain skills he would need to have.
    GGDOamq.png

Heath cooked the big meal for the family at Harvest Fest.
    cGkn0iG.png

As usual, it was great to see people they only see once a year. Friends and family, they had a great time.
    2F2VoSY.png
    XkaAQia.png

Ummm. The new gardener?
    r0Qh413.png

Hailey picked up the guitar. I have no idea where she got this thing.
    pe6PWRh.png

Brycen is very focused on his schooling and is the only one who does his school work without being reminded.
    6uLOGl1.png

I always know this is a bad sign when the pets start getting ill.
    aCEu3f0.png

Heath took Lucky to the clinic and discovered his wife’s friend Lauren was a vet there.
    4omwEXl.png

It was almost like she was trying to decide IF she wanted to be a vet there.
    OY48Zdb.png

Poor sweet Lucky looking more like an Arctic Fox than a Red Fox.
    iS4aOVu.png

The vet fixed him up in no time. He had double attention with Lauren supervising.
    A457zTl.png

Heath was so concerned.
    GRvUk1c.png

Meanwhile, at the gym, Hailey was getting to know Ridge even better.
    pzUtgOx.png

Seems the people there cared more about dancing than working out (@heckstress17)
    rYkDtml.png

Later that day, just after being cured at the vet office for a large sum, Lucky left his family.
    lbLgJ1r.png

In an act of desperation and to prevent any oops nooboos, the family adopted Cody.
    8F22Qoo.png

Brycen and Hailey discussing an intervention.
    2RocLyd.png

To get away from all the cake, Hailey and Sawyer went on a double date.
    anELJD2.png

Cassiel is trying hard to resist the selfie that will give her away as a teen! Seriously though, both couples had a good time.
    k0RinXT.png

In other news, this is not the first time it has happened, but I’m frustrated by it. I guess it is another bug I just never bothered to complain about until now. Every time I had an event at home for some reason I couldn’t invite Evie anymore, just Trey. I had Lia visit and she suddenly didn’t even know her friend. I don’t get it. I took the opportunity though to reset Trey and Evie’s ages to make them match Heath and Lia. I want them to stick around longer!
    XzVUPdc.png

• EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @Heckstress17 You felt my baby pain for sure! :wink: Could you please upload your gen 2 house? It looks amazing and I really don't feel like building; I'll just refurnish/redecorate yours if you would allow it. Thanks
    edited September 2020
    I'll be back to comment in full when I have more time!

@EMSimmer30 - Of course you can use my house, I'm glad you like it. :smile: I uploaded it. You can find it on my gallery, my origin ID is Heckstress17 or download it here

@JordanNicoleJJ - I have Fawn and Jonas up for download as YA's but I just went in and uploaded them with their whole boatload of kids lol you'll have to click "custom content on" or whatever it says for them to show up though. They have no CC and I had none of my CC in the game when I uploaded them so I'm pretty annoyed about it :angry: but they're up there lol
    edited September 2020
    @everyone Thank you to everyone who consoled me about the incident with Raven :heart: It was fixable, so I'm just going to pretend like it didn't happen lol. With as buggy as the game has been this past month, we just gotta do what we gotta do to keep going :sweat_smile:

@Wentcrazy Oh no, it's even worse that Faith's a loner! Loner and Party Animal is a horrible combo :grimace: Maybe she can just have small get togethers with her closest friends? :lol: I'm so torn between Blaze and Raven, they're both amazing in very different ways. I think I'm just going to have to wait til they're YAs and see what aspirations and traits they get before I decide.

Congrats to Faith and Max! Aww I love that the families got to meet each other. Between Iris and her new man's families, they have one huge family! YAY Rose is heir!! Aw Rose you'll get the hang of the fabricator...just gotta show it who's boss :wink: Lol poor girl really doesn't care about relationships whatsoever, does she? Rose you gotta pick a mate eventually :lol: Congrats on the secret marriage and moving into a Windenburg mansion, Faith! Trophy wife goals lol. OH MY GOD WHAT??? IRIS IS PREGNANT AGAIN OMG! I did not see that coming...you poor, poor thing. Rose, you're a YA now, run!! :joy: I really like the blonde kid she took a selfie with! I hope she connects with him (or just anyone at this point) in college lol. Oh my god...the tragedy gets worse, MULTIPLES -- TRIPLETS? Yeah I'd be out of that house so fast :grimace: At least she had fun at the bluffs with her friends! I always forget about the bluffs, and its so pretty even in winter! Going to college was a great idea for her! Got her out of the house before the triplets came, and it gives you time to build the next house lol. I can't wait to see her college adventures :smile:

@OJenn Idk if you still need building music, but I've been listening to a lot of 90s/early 00s hits playlists lately - Genie in a Bottle, No Scrubs, Graduation (Friends Forever), etc. :lol: I can't wait to see your new house! I wasn't brave enough to tackle plan C since it was just a layout, I need more help than that :sweat_smile:

@Heckstress17 I'm glad you said you like my comments cause sometimes I feel like I'm just rambling on about every little thing :sweat_smile: I used to give my simself the erratic trait, cause I definitely was as a teenager :lol: I didn't know you could 'spar with other sims' with the sparring machine...I honestly just thought it was a cooler-looking punching bag :joy: So uh needless to say, I have no idea if its glitchy in my game lol. I thought of Teen Titans when I named Raven too, but it kinda works cause I was hoping she'd have a little bit of a goth vibe but also have a secret sweet and fun side like TT Raven lol. Omg I had a cute emo boy in school with a "cool, edgy" name too...mine was Ransom :joy: I also discovered the high chair bug. I quit using high chairs for the longest time because they were so buggy, but then it seemed to actually work for awhile, and now it's buggy again :tongue: I'm glad you're liking my outfits, but I've always been super jealous of yours! I'm glad we started the outfit tour trend cause I'm getting a lot of good ideas from everyone lol. Thanks for the heads up about MCCC, because I totally would've missed that! I'll definitely update before I play tonight. Also thanks for uploading the whole fam! I think it's the knitting pack unlockables that marks them as "cc"...that or your cc skins might be doing it? Either way thanks for the heads up, I'll find them & add them to my game right after fixing MCCC lol.

Have I mentioned how much I love Fawn's bedroom? I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to cute babies but I love what you did with the short and tall dressers side-by-side like that and all of the colors & decor is just perfect. Yay Cass completed her aspiration! Now she can dance and play soccer for the rest of her childhood in peace :wink: Oh my gosh Carter is the cutest lil thing! I love his coloring, those bright blue eyes against Fawn's lighter brown hair is a gorgeous combo! And his outfits are so cute and colorful!! Cass, you've got competition for my fav... Look at Jonas in his fancy uniform! I love his contrast between serious military officer to fun neighborhood bad boy :lol: Ooo Carson's traits are actually pretty great (I love that he got Lazy, it must be a recessive gene from Iris :wink: ), but that aspiration is a killer...he must have a bad boy side like his dad lol. Just have him find all of the mean/evil sims in the world and make enemies of them? :lol: It's nice to see he got some of his mama's genes after all! He still reminds me so much of Jonas though lol. Aww I love Carter's horsey pjs :blush: Whitley is sooo cute, and yes that aspiration is sooo much easier (and more fun imo) when they have cousins & aunts/uncles to befriend! AHH Silas is old?!! Normal lifespan flies by so quick. Eden's daughter in your game looks sooo much like Eden! She's so pretty :heart: LOL I'm gonna laugh so hard when "crazy eyes" ages up super cute and one of your sims ends up marrying her, cause that always happens in my game when I think a townie is weird-looking as a kid :lol: WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!! You can't do this to me :bawling: Oh thank god you posted another update :sweat_smile: Teen Cass is perfect. I love her so much!! Her hair, her style, her adorable face -- all perfect. Also I just realized who Cass reminds me of!! Casey from Atypical (netflix). They're both tomboys, athletes, and rock the short hair! Casey's my fav character on that show, maybe that's why I love Cass so much lol. Also I can't stress enough how much I love her and Justine's friendship. No wonder they're friends -- Justine loves to dance too :wink: Aw and the kids all got to come along and skate, how perfect! I love when those skating arenas show up behind community lots. LOL Fawn just doesn't strike me as a fabricator and obviously the fabricator agrees...I totally think it counts that Jonas carries on the family skill :wink: CARTER what are you doing :joy: His wild child side finally emerges...can't take your eyes off him for 5 minutes, Jonas lol. Oh no, poor Justine... :joy: She got the mean trait?? I mean, I can see it lol. Ok first of all Carter is the cutest lil bean omg, I can't wait to see what he looks like as a teen because I'm sure he's gonna be suuuper cute. And his aspiration/traits are awesome!! I think you'd enjoy the mechanical engineer career, that's what Haven's in right now. It's so much fun having a servo in the house! It's super grindy though, you have to make parts to make stuff, and you get shocked like every 5 minutes until you max the robotics skill (putting the sim at risk of dying until the shock moodlet wears off) so it takes foreverrr. Still, TOTALLY recommend it. And it'd give you an excuse to take your sims bowling more often :wink: Plus I love his mature style. He seems like the calm but fun kid of the family. I totally approve of him as being your heir. BUT SECONDLY WHAT??????? FAWN'S PREGNANT AGAIN?? Just when you DON'T want risky woohoo to strike, it does :grimace: I totally don't blame you from banning them from woohoo forever :lol: I love seeing all the kids learning their various hobbies. Cassidy's outfits are all so perfect, you totally captured the teen tomboy athlete look perfectly. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT??? You poor thing... risky woohoo kicking in unexpectedly AND unexpected twins is just...I'm so sorry lol. Good luck :grimace:

@EMSimmer30 Your house is getting better and better! I love all of the fabricated furniture! The kids are all so cute. OMG another one?? At least you seem to be managing all the kiddos well! I also love your naming theme this generation. The bright side of having so many kids is getting so many different genetic combos to pick from! I agree that Hawthorne and Cypress look a lot like Aiyden and Hickory looks like a male Iris. Aiyden's nose gene is so strong though! I wouldn't care if you changed a trait, especially if he's a 'spare' so it's not like it really matters anyway. You could always roll it randomly in the game when he ages up, if you want to change it but still keep it random :smile: He definitely seems like a family sim to me! He's looks so helpful & always hanging out with his siblings. Willow is adorable!! Are you leaning toward her for heir? She's definitely a mix of her parents, probably moreso than the boys so far. LOL they wanted to have another kid?? They're crazy :tongue: Birch is a little cutie pie! He's def got Iris' lips and coloring, but I see Aiyden's eyes and nose in there! All of the kids aged up so nicely honestly. It'd be so hard for me to pick an heir. But I think Willow and Birch are my favorites right now.

@IllusoryThrall I agree about the new pack. My initial reaction was disappointment and anger (at EA/Disney). It's the first pack I've felt that way about, and I can sympathize with the "haters" on this one, because that was my initial reaction too. But it is getting old that so many "fans" throws so much hate at the sims team every time a pack releases. I hope that TS4 still has a long life ahead of it, because I personally really enjoy it and want to see more content made for it. As much as I hated the new pack at first, I've come around to it, and I will probably buy it simply to support the sims franchise so it can keep growing (even if I still hate EA overlords/Disney for the obvious marketing ploy lol). Also thank your for all of your kind comments on my post :heart: The engineer career is a lot of fun -- you should definitely try it sometime! Also how did I not know that video games raise motor skill?? I've been playing this game for 5 years and just now found out :lol: I swear it used to increase video gaming skill...maybe I've just never payed close enough attention.

@debjameswhite I would've totally forgot about the key too! You should definitely have to "hand out new keys" when you move to a new house. Yup there's always lots of stardust when babies are born, at least in my game! I just happened to time it just right for the pic :blush: You'd think Blaze would get the middle child curse, but he's way too outgoing for that. I think Storm (first born) actually got it! He's so independent and unsocial that I forget he's there half the time lol. I love making kid rooms messy, which is funny cause my room was always spotless as a kid (my mom was a neat freak and made me clean it constantly lol). The mess just makes it feel more "kiddish" to me. I didn't actually have them stay in Sulani this time. I was going to build them a vacation home, but I wanted to play more than I wanted to build, so I just had them visit the beach and tiki bar lots. I love Haven's old hair too, but it was hard making him look older/more mature with that hair. I thought the long dreads were a good compromise, but it's taking me some getting used to too lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses teens for repeal signatures, now it feels a lot less cheat-y :lol: Steal away! I totally steal ideas from other peoples' outfits on here!

Yay an update!! A shirtless Heath is always a great way to start an update :wink: LOL before I read the caption I thought he was baking cakes too! Good for him for mixing it up. Mac and cheese is relatively healthy, compared to a lifetime of white cake lol. Awww I love the pic of Lia looking at Sawyer all proud & lovingly :heart: "Certain skills he would need to have" that's my kind of mom. You gotta have the juice pong skills or you just won't make it at college parties :lol: What a great harvestfest party! JAY. SERIOUSLY?? He is straight-up stalking them. It's honestly kinda funny at this point, but there's no denying that he's still pining for Lia after all this time. Aww Lauren makes a great vet! I love when everyone else's sims show up in my game, and its so cool seeing my sims in others' games. (Btw I went in and 'fixed' Lia and Heath's relationship in my game when I added everyone else's sims. So hopefully they will have kids together now :blush: ) Oh no... RIP Lucky :bawling: He was such a good fox "dog" lol. I'm glad that they got a new pup for the family. I don't blame you for aging townies down, I'll probably do the same when I start seeing them turn into elders 'cause I'm definitely giving Haven and Suri one more potion of youth before they turn into elders. I like having sims around to be grandparents, but I don't like slogging through weeks and weeks of toddlerhood and childhood, so my compromise is normal lifespan + potions lol.
    Time for my update!! Chapter 1.5, if anyone is curious. :smile:

Welcome back to the Diversity Experiment and the Greene household. We left them in the middle of Winterfest (not sure why I quit then.. but okay, lol).. so I immediately sent the family to open their gifts (except for poor pregnant Iris, who was in desperate need of a nap.)
    09-01-20_8-53-52-pm.jpg
    McKenzie puts on a happy face – she loves her new doctor playset.
    09-01-20_8-54-15-pm.jpg
    Luke is so cute. Look at how excited he is!
    09-01-20_9-13-57-pm.jpg
    Later, after that much needed nap, Iris meets up with Father Winter for her present. Most of them were sold for family funds, but I think the kids’ presents were both saved for them in inventory.
    09-01-20_9-27-24-pm.jpg
    Flying Luke! Iris and Aiyden are constantly tag-teaming with the kids, although Aiyden seems to be doing the bulk of it now that Iris is about “ready to pop”.
    09-02-20_3-42-40-pm.jpg
    Speaking of.. she has a little boy at home, and I chose the first name it suggested, because I liked it. This is Adrian. I did not think of how close it was to Aiyden until later, when I kept trying to call the poor boy his dad’s name. Oops. Too late now!
    09-02-20_3-51-13-pm.jpg
    Then, it was time for the first child birthday. Poor McKenzie looks very worried about it.
    mckenziechild.jpg
    However, she didn’t need to be worried. She got a good trait.
    mckenziechild1.jpg
    I had initially been thinking of making McKenzie identify as a boy, but after perusing the outfits she had “chosen for herself”, I completely ditched that idea. She was very clear to me on the fact that she’s female – and she loves colors and her collection of bright shoes. :grin: So here’s what we went with. I have to confess, it’s one of the few times I’ve actively put a hat on a sim, instead of taking it off immediately.
    09-02-20_4-18-51-pm.jpg
    McKenzie was NOT impressed with baby Adrian, however. Hopefully he’ll grow on her.

Here’s her room all made over:
    09-02-20_4-38-38-pm.jpg
    09-02-20_4-38-48-pm.jpg
    I put a lot of thought into it, and I like that it reflects her personality. She is an art lover, after all.
    09-03-20_4-22-40-pm.jpg
    Playtime with the Greenes. Little Luke is still unsure about the slide, so mama was helping.
    adriantoddler.jpg
    It’s that time again… only this time, as I was editing the pictures, somehow I COMPLETELY missed taking any pictures of poor Adrian. He’s not being neglected, I promise! I went back into the game and got a shot of him to stick here:
    09-04-20_4-54-40-pm.jpg
    .. He’s really quite cute. I have elected not to give the toddlers makeovers, they aren’t toddlers for very long, after all.
    09-03-20_4-27-47-pm.jpg
    McKenzie decides to be the first Greene to pick up Knitting, and she seems to really enjoy it.
    09-03-20_4-53-20-pm.jpg
    She comes home from school Monday with the traditional weekly school project, and Iris gives her some help. (While Adrian plays with the dollhouse in the background. This is apparently the only shot I actually took of him during gameplay.)
    09-03-20_5-09-56-pm.jpg
    Surprise!! I couldn’t resist. I changed the walk in closet that never made sense to me on the first floor into a bedroom and shrunk the size of the master bath to make room for it. I have to wonder, though, if Aiyden is as “into” the idea as Iris and I were, though, his reaction was clearly mixed.
    09-03-20_5-32-24-pm.jpg
    This is what happens when I try to make my sims make school friends. This is Aleki – and he ends up playing quietly by himself while poor McKenzie crashes. She was too tired to play for more than a few minutes.
    lukechild.jpg
    Uh-oh. As much as I love Luke, that Dog Lover just might disqualify him from heir-hood. I really had no plans to get a pet for the next generation.
    lukechild1.jpg
    However, I LOVE his style. He’s adorable… and he could change my mind if he keeps up the cuteness.
    09-03-20_6-39-00-pm.jpg
    09-03-20_6-39-15-pm.jpg
    I pretty much spent all the rest of the money they had saved up on decorating his room, though.. so it’s definitely time for Mom and Dad to get back to work. They’ve both finally got their skills up to par and are getting promotions, though, so money shouldn’t be too bad of an issue.
    09-03-20_6-45-53-pm.jpg
    Look at this cutie! How can I resist?!
    09-03-20_6-49-07-pm.jpg
    Aiyden takes the chance to present one of his ideas to his pregnant (and hungry) wife. She didn’t seem impressed, but it gave him his daily paycheck.
    09-03-20_6-54-02-pm.jpg
    Yes, I had Luke join Scouts. And he’s playing with the block table before bed on his own, which is so cute. Usually my sims completely ignore block tables.
    09-03-20_7-22-35-pm-2.jpg
    We finish this update with a nooboo. (Hopefully just one!) … and I was lucky. We get a little boy that is named Jaron.
    09-03-20_7-28-03-pm.jpg
    Iris then makes herself a coconut cake (since SOMEONE – points at Aiyden accusingly – stole a piece from the fridge. I immediately told him I hoped he munched on a candle. =P ) and ages up to adult. I didn’t want to “forget her birthday”.. and she was quick to taste the frosting. Perhaps she knew I was going to take the cake away for a later date immediately after the birthday. Maybe Aiyden will even leave it alone. Maybe….
    edited September 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ - lol I feel like I ramble on about every little thing too. Maybe that's why I like your comments so much :lol: Aw, you use to give yourself the erratic trait? I definitely had a very difficult time as a teen, so I can relate to that more then I'd like to admit. Thankfully Cassidy's erratic trait has been super fun, and not all that depressing lol. HAHAHA your emo boy was named Ransom?! :joy: you win, that tops Raven for sure. And yessss I'm so glad the outfit tours caught on. It saves me from recycling the same few items of clothes I always fall back on. Plus it makes being CC free much easier. Everyone puts together such unique and adorable outfits. You're totally gonna see my future sims walking around in your outfits lol. It's pretty cool to hear you like Fawn's bedroom. I was kinda on the fence about it. I was so psyched to have a sim with cousins to complete the social butterfly aspiration but it wouldn't count Whitley as Carson's friend even though they were literally maxed out?! I don't know if it was a glitch, or just that befriending cousins is like befriending siblings, but I was not happy. Yet Carson was able to befriend his Aunt and Uncle just fine... I'm really over all of the bugs atm. I haven't seen Atypical, but Cassidy sounds super similar to Casey. They even have similar names lol Yeaaaaah I got risky woohoo twins :grimace: hooray... send help!

Blaze's new room looks great! He totally got his love of music from his Mama :wink: the band posters everywhere look great, you won't have to change a thing when he becomes a teen. It's amusing that Storm's move to basement motivated him to play his typing game. I guess the game room is just too far now lol. omg I loved all of the pictures of Haven building his servo :love::heart: and omg she's so adorable! Eve :heart: that name fits her perfectly. I love Wall-E! I had no idea that servo's could have traits and aspirations. Good call getting rid of the aspiration that needed her to reproduce :lol: The beach pictures were perfect too! The boys swinging, Suri playing with Raven, the little crab that should totally be able to be taken home as a pet :tongue: I'm so happy to see the Porter twins making friends and living a happy life in your game. I still feel guilty I stopped playing with them. And of course child Fawn :blush: The pictures of the kids swimming were great. They all look like they were having fun, and Blaze is a social butterfly for sure. Haha! I love that Haven met a group of guys at the bar. I downloaded them all in my game too, but they're elders or have died already :tired_face: Did you build the bar they were at? It looks awesome. Keep Eden away from Pablo! I ship him and Clover for life lol! If MCC has other plans, then so be it lol! Also, wow seeing Eden with her makeover makes her look even more like her daughter in my game. Oh Aiyden *face palm* did you really have to go and wreck my favorite bathroom? Haven is still as handsome as ever with his new hair. I can relate to your pic taking problems with his old hair. I love that style, but like you said, it's massive, and covers the sims face too much. You never seemed to have an trouble getting great pics of him though! Eve and Raven :love: and then knowing that she even decorated for Harvest day so that Suri could cook :heart: I want an Eve! I think this update pretty much sealed the deal on me picking Carter for my heir. I'll risk an electrocution death if it means I can potentially build an Eve lol Ooooh the new entertainment room looks super cool! You've had mad design mojo lately. They must've updated video games to provide motor skill. I swear it always gave video game skill to kids. I'm down with that change though. That mail lady obviously disagrees :lol: Storm's birthday party at the park was nice :smiley: and it was nice of Blaze to share his friends lol I can totally picture him as a suburban grill Dad. He'd probably hit it off pretty well with the guys his Dad met at the bar in Sulani :lol: I can't believe you only see Suri in him! I totally believe that he resembles Suri's male family members, but I see a lot of Haven in him too?? From his eyes down I think he looks so much like Haven. Idk maybe I'm crazy. Anyway, I'm diggin' his outfits. His 1st and last ones pictured are my favs :sunglasses: he looks adorable in the pic of him signing the petition for his Mom. That's totally cheating btw Suri! Raven's gloomy trait fits her perfectly! omg she's shaping up to be the perfect Raven from Teen Titans clone lol! She's definitely a better genetic blend then Storm, and I adore her dark red and black outfits. I need this goth princess in my game ASAP! And her room is the best. Seriously. That little bat stuffed animal is just perfect. I love this update! Oh, and if I had to choose right now, my favorite is Blaze. I think that'll change when both he and Raven aged up though.

@debjameswhite - I never would've guessed Heath had those traits! It's pretty cool the randomizer gave you traits you'd never choose, and it turns out you love playing that sim. I'm definitely looking forward to having him and Lia as founders. I'm pretty sure I want them to rebuild Brindleton Bay for me :smile: Anyway, I had a feeling Cassiel would be the one Sawyer would end up with. She'll bring more genetic diversity for sure. I will totally upload Whitley, that is if she remains cute as she ages :lol: I think I'm gonna add an animal to the house to fill that last household member slot lol that's a good tip.

I'm glad you decided to post what you did have :blush: Man Heath makes me miss having that body hair CC in my game. He looks pretty great laughing maniacally about his sneaky ingredients lol. Hailey's being a great big sister teaching Brycen the ins and outs of beer pong :lol: Your family holidays are always so great. I love how you can get everyone together and make it look so homey. Lauren really does look like she's contemplating her life choices lol I'm just glad they were able to get Lucky taken care of. Oh Ridge! I remember Ridge! He'll be great for Hailey :blush: The dancing thing is apparently yet another bug to add to the list. Though it's nice this one doesn't do any real harm. Noooo Lucky :bawling: I hate pet deaths in the sims. It's part of the reason my families don't have pets too often. It's for the best that they adopted little Cody. The double date was great. I really do like Cassiel, even if she is your typical selfie taking teen. lol at least now you have a way to spot teens. omg I thought I was the only one having the issue you have with Evie! It's happened with multiple sims in my game. One day Fawn wasn't able to invite her sister in-law Ashlynn over, despite knowing her since she was a child. Then the same thing happened with Jonas and Silas. All evidence of them ever having met just up and disappeared! It's still happening, and I have no idea why. I'm wondering if that's what "relationship culling" means. There's a setting for it in MCC that I've never touched, and never had issues with. Now I'm curious if the mod is effecting relationships somehow. Or maybe even the NPC mod? I don't know for sure, but I'm gonna investigate it further. I'm not super techy though so don't hold out too much hope lol.

@IllusoryThrall - I'm thankful to have a teen in the house to help out with the new babies, and I'm actually really enjoying having a sim with the eccentric trait.

Luke looked positively in awe of the Christmas tree. He's super cute! Welcome baby Adrian! It's not too close to Aiyden. Well not as close as me naming my two boys Carson and Carter :grimace::lol: Look at Mckenzie! She aged up so cute and looks to be a really great blend genetically. Yay an outfit tour! Her outfits are adorable, especially her first one with the hat. It's too funny you say you normally take hats off immediately because I do too, yet here I am picking that outfit as my fav. The pic of her scowling in her unicorn tee gives off major Aiyden vibes lol. Her new room is very cool too. lol thank you for going back into the game to get a shot of Adrian. He's a very cute little guy. I really like how Luke aged up too, and all of his outfits. I feel you on the dog lover trait. If I wasn't planning for it I don't think I'd be too crazy about having to keep a dog all generation either. He looks adorable playing with his block table though, maybe don't rule him out too soon. Congrats on getting a single birth. I wish I could say I was that lucky lol.
    Update

I've been playing every chance I get...can you tell? Lol

The kids came home and finished their homework and extra credit right away( Someone asked about the rainbows, apparently they appear when a kid completes both homework and extra credit). Aiyden and Iris then took them out to the new restaurant in town! ( I did not build it, but I changed it to be very eco/green) :smile:
    B6aMok6.png
    8pflQ1G.png
    JV2fQO2.png
    Wonder of wonders the dine out features actually worked!

Time passed with lots of family time, plus the occasional friend visit.
    O8EiiJw.png
    ZXXx0Pl.png
    s11ffIX.png

It was time for birthdays! Hawthorne became a YA and rolled the loves kids trait and re rolled his self absorbed trait for the neat trait instead!(I was soooo happy! His traits now fit him so much better!). Both Cypress and Hickory aged up into teens(I'll post their traits and aspirations later).
    OmtpxPM.png
    lH5PZdo.png
    yG4nOO6.png

Cypress Greene
    Dhhnqs0.png
    rFPyvzW.png

Hickory Greene
    loXacwz.png
    g4X19Mo.png

Man Aiyden's genes are strong! I also gave a make over to Aiyden and Iris for middle age.
    NGkDH04.png
    sGjgvkZ.png
    gLacV2Z.png
    uGKaVtL.png

Hawthorne stuck around for the night to help his siblings with their homework then the next day moved out and got married! He moved to Brindleton Bay since Granite Falls is only a destination world. His wife is Leah Zest, she is the middle daughter of three girls of Johnny Zest and Gunther Munch(All three girls are very pretty, not what I would expect from that pairing) :wink:
    jr2TLNd.png
    Fe6qs4K.png

Back at the main house the remaining Greene siblings spent a lot of time together since Hawthorne was gone and Willow would be going soon.
    2TREQOa.png
    gBcZWSB.png
    fw1h0pS.png

Harvestfest came and everyone traveled to see Hawthorne and Leah. They had a great time, even though there was not enough seating to all sit together to eat. Aiyden and Iris even got to meet their first grandchild: Heath Greene! ( I will post his pic when he is a todd). :smiley:
    btiJabc.png
    9yBWSUF.png
    SrKcLr1.png

Back at home a few days later and it was Aiydens elder birthday and Willows YA. Our heir has reached adulthood!
    o3wjx7e.png
    7Yu01r1.png

So here technically ends Generation 1! I will still post pics of the rest of the Green's for birthdays and such but with Gen 2 starting we will be seeing mostly Willow from now on. I will be posting to my gallery the finished gen 1 house soon. Thank you to @Heckstress17 for a copy of your gen 2 house!!!! I will strive to do you proud in making the house into a great version of it's self to fit Willow and her upcoming family!
    @EMSimmer30 Do you have the Good Schools trait on your lot? When I've seen that rainbow over their heads, it's from that lot trait. Not sure if that's the case this time, just a suggestion. Cypress has such a striking face, I love how he grew up! Also, big congrats on making it to generation two! I'm so jealous! Willow is gorgeous. She should be a fun sim for you. Good luck with your second gen!
    Mini Update

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Lovell-Greene; Carson and Willow! Gen 2 is underway! :smiley: Yes, I brought Carson universe hopping to combine the rebuild legacy families!

7N55Ve3.png
    RsPPviX.png
    Hey everyone,
    just a quick hello as I've been dealing with migraines since a few days and it's been so bad, I can barely work :(
    I read all of your updates and loved them but my comments are a minimum as I can't handle thinking too much right now. Hopefully, it will be better in a couple of hours. I have done a lot of playing before my migraine started and I can't wait to share the update with you :)

@Heckstress17 OMG!!! And it's twins. I'd say congrats but.. well, Congrats :D Love their names <3
    Carter is sooooo cute. Definitely heir potential :)

@JordanNicoleJJ j Blaze got such a cool room! Eve is super cute. I never had a servo before. Your kids aged up gorgeous! I love Raven's room and her goth style.

@debjameswhite Oh nooo, Lucky :( But Cody is super cute. Still, Lucky will be missed. Loved the double date!

@IllusoryThrall l I like the name Adrian. It is somewhat close to Aiyden but not too close in my opinion :) McKenzie is cute and I love her blue winter outfit. Luke is adorable as well. Welcome to the new nooboo :)

@EMSimmer30 I really like the restaurant. This reminds me that I should get another one for my world (I only have one downloaded one as there was no restaurant at all, only cafes and bars). I really like how your family interacts with each other. They seem to get along really great :) Congrats on starting with Gen 2!
    edited September 2020
    I'm back with the update <3
    I also have another one ready (just needs some editing).

Just to remind you all who the heir is :)
    yCrlfwA.png
    ZiwGVB5.jpg

Outfits
    erzgl20.png

Generation 2
    Chapter 1

The first few days at university meant meeting new people and getting used to her new environment.
    Rose met her roomates Shingo (dark hair) and August (blond hair). I'm pretty sure her parents would disapprove if they'd knew.
    vEBA1ua.png
    3iEfewS.png
    A4Ptsx6.png

Thankfully, another girl lived with her as well: Nina.
    yPr6C6J.png

Rose checked out the area and met a few people on campus.
    sFar8vy.png
    SDsn0W4.png
    oc5qy2N.png
    IfCQWyE.png
    8ArVves.png

There was something about this university that left her in awe.
    nOMLeEt.png

Back home, she did some yoga to keep herself active. Plus, it also helped her concentrate.
    WBHuwgN.png
    xIJAMwP.png

Even before she had her first class, she received some letters from her family. They all missed her very much. Iris had also written her about her new siblings: Jaime (girl), Juan, and Troy.
    AtiW0Dt.png

As a surprise, Ziva and Zoe showed up at her doorstep (I'm Zoe in this picture, eyes always closed :D). Zoe had gotten married to Braydon and started in the culinary career as she wants to become a mixologist.
    Ziva on the other hand went to university as well, so they would likely see each other on campus. Rose also heard that their brothers would also attend university.
    tuKotzO.png

There was also a 'meet and greet' at the bar. Of course, Rose went there and had some fun. Much to her surprise, Zeke showed up as well.
    He didn't speak to her though and only glanced at her.
    Li1RcBX.png

Then it was time for university. It was raining constantly for days :(
    hcwNhtv.png

In between courses Rose tried to eat something and do some studying.
    ghAjrQ8.png
    Mt6ZNZz.png

Her days were pretty full and although she talked regularly to her friends and her mom, she had barely time for anyone else.
    One day, she saw Zeke around the city and decided to greet him (He is her best friend's twin so why not?)
    TDmcuOG.png
    nJlhVJE.png

As it turned out, he was about to meet some of their friends and asked Rose to tag along.
    M3V1tcy.png
    fiLjmr7.png

I've also caught Rose looking at Zeke like this a lot.
    yNhTjjx.png

Iris also made a surprise visit to the bar. She had grown into an elder and they both used the time to catch up. Rose promised to visit her when her finals were over.
    kmFB7yx.png
    vdQmxKv.png

Zeke only joined Ziva and Rose when Iris went home. Look at Ziva's face^^
    cQt3dj1.png
    6DrrcDa.png

Rose tried her best to keep up with homework and extra assignments.
    dY58ATX.png

She also called her mom regularly.
    AiESJIY.png

Zeke showed up at her door a lot. They've spend so much time together.
    B8tFlAk.png
    FmWaAVL.png
    aFgkMu2.png

They even stargazed together (no romance so far).
    rILf8bU.png
    h7RAYDg.png

Rose enjoyed being independent but she hated how dirty some of her roommates were. Or what weird friends some of them had.
    GrR2t8g.png
    Nx5JQkq.png

But she lived her university life to the fullest.
    In between breaks she also met up with her male best friend Zayne.
    iZBc279.png
    Zam4aar.png
    1eWWRCa.png
    IAwZqIs.png
    bkEI75R.png
    JPCpJeq.png

When finally the weekend came around, she couldn't have been happier.
    She passed all her exams with A+. Rose called her mom and told her.
    mi7EeoE.png
    fDD5pdo.png

On Saturday she actually went and visited her mother and her young siblings. It's one girl and two boys.
    Here they are.

Jaime
    50tklZL.png
    Juan
    fiu6X0N.png
    Troy
    6PerT8v.png

Just kidding, here are some proper pictures :D
    Jaime
    xsx4AN7.png
    rgmz5HO.png
    Juan
    oRITCN5.png
    t31ek8l.png
    Troy
    P51Efdf.png
    DsxGCEa.png

Now she's off to her second year at university.
    Let's see if she can keep the good grades up and have a social life :D

I had also downloaded some sims from you guys but I haven't seen any of them in the game :( Hopefully, they'll turn up soon :smiley:
    Mini Update

Cypress Greene: Soulmate aspiration-Loves cats, Geek

Hickory Greene: Friend of the World aspiration- Goofball, Child of the Ocean

Birch Greene: Bestselling Author aspiration- Gloomy, Loves the Outdoors

Little Heath became a todd, so here he is! Aiyden's eyes and maybe nose pass to another generation! Lol :smile:
    d2qHGwl.png
    0qsddt4.png

I am in love with teen Birch! It's too bad they look so much like Iris because they would make a great sim to play. I might have to see what happens in game and if there is a way to add them to my played household with Willow and Carson. :blush::wink: Also, as you can probably tell Birch came out as NB on their teen birthday. Everyone was quite supportive and this seemed to lift their spirits a bit as I caught a smile soon after.
    dp5Xzpz.png
    VVVKNT3.png
    26AbYKw.png
    edited September 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ Yesterday while I was playing I aged Knox down too. He can be a little bit older than Lia but not that much! They've been friends since college. I thought I would share with you how I've adjusted my life spans because like you I don't want the baby or toddler ages to be super long, but I need more YA and adult time! I went into MC Command Center and adjusted my days in each stage. I haven't done it with pets yet, but I will once I'm 100% happy with my Sim lifespan. It must be pretty good though as I haven't changed it for a long time. I know at one point I gave elders a little bit longer and that might be what I change...maybe give them and extra 5 days, or take 5 from adult years and give it to them in elder and then maybe give them 5 days extra anyways? I don't know. But here it is:

GpRnR.PNG

As you can see I used Normal as my base. When ever I look at it I start thinking about tweaking it again, but as I said I haven't changed it in quite awhile.

@IllusoryThrall Hooray! Another update :) Your Winterfest pictures are so adorable. I love Luke looking at the tree. Oh I like the name Adrian...it's so close to Dad's name I think he'll be heir! I love McKenzie's outfits! I usually take hats off immediately too, but I do like her little hat. Her room is super cute! I love it. I usually go with neutrals on the wall but you make me want to branch out! It's ok to put flowers on the walls they're so much easier to remove in the sims than in real life! Well done on her room :) Hooray! I'm so excited when other players have more nooboos! I can't wait to see this new one! Awww I mean just because they're a dog lover doesn't mean they have to have one! I almost thought Lia wasn't going to get a dog ever. I finally did get her one - as birth control. Oh another cute room and what a cute kid! Aww congrats on Jaron and happy birthday Iris!

@Heckstress17 That's so funny you say you're going to have Heath and Lia rebuild Brindleton Bay. That's where I was going to take them as well until I decided I wanted to be in the same town at least as everyone else. I hate the pet deaths too and they're extra traumatic for you now! <3<3 Your sweet son, I just want to hug him. Yeah my Evie issue has happened with multiple sims as well. It's so annoying. I'm going to look into the relationship culling now too. Like cull the people she barely knows, not the ones she's making friends with...OR the ones she is related to. Yes she never talks to X person, but it's her niece. Please don't make it so I can't invite her to Christmas!!

@EMSimmer30 Congrats on getting to the end of Gen 1! I can't wait to see how you decorate @Heckstress17 I love when we share houses and seeing what people do differently with them. I love that you brought in Carson to marry Willow.

@Wentcrazy Rose! Hooray :) Love her outfits. I love seeing her with all her new friends at university. Oh. My. Gosh. I still can't believe triplets! Oh no...an elder with triplets. Poor Iris and Aiyden. I really like Zeke. Is he one of the genepool mates I hope? I'll have to go check after I finish comments! I love Ziva's face! She's hoping he's a genepool mate too! I love seeing her university life! I love the triplets. They're super cute. OH! I was wondering where the red hair came from and then I remembered we don't have Aiyden anymore :( Still super cute though!
    edited September 2020
    I have enough pics for an update, maybe I'll get it up today or tomorrow? I'm trying to post once or twice a week, but my D&D players are making it difficult :sweat_smile: I'm back to three games a week, and I've been covering a lot of one of my coworker's shifts lately as she's been sick. Thankfully she's better now though. I love my coworkers so I don't mind covering their shifts, but it does cut into my sims time lol.

@IllusoryThrall I read what you said about you & your son's sim dates, and I think that's so awesome! My parents aren't gamers whatsoever (not even board games!), and gaming is such a big part of my life that I wish I could share that with them. It's so cool that you and your son "play together" even if it's just over discord/skype. My boyfriend plays occasionally (he likes challenges too), and I love it, even if it drives me crazy because he's so bad at it :lol: That's why I like this challenge so much -- I love getting to see everyone's games, share my own, and talk about them cause none of my "real life" friends/family are as addicted to sims as I am lol.

Okay, onto your update! Adrian's a cute name, I don't care if it's close to Aiyden. I used to get Aiyden and Haven confused in my game all the time, so it doesn't really matter how close a name is for me, I'll get them confused anyway :lol: McKenzie is super cute, and she got a great childhood aspiration & trait! Her room is amazing!! I feel like my kids rooms are so boring compared to yours and @Heckstress17 's which are always so colorful and fun. I don't blame you for not doing tod makeovers :tongue: I wouldn't do it either if my OCD didn't loathe the mismatched outfits lol. Congrats on another pregnancy! And Luke...I mean, I'm over the social aspiration, it's all I seem to roll in game :lol: I only ever remember to get a pet if I roll the cat lover or dog lover traits lol. I understand not wanting to play with them, I don't have pets every generation for sure. He's such a cutie pie though. He's definitely got Iris' face :blush: Congrats on another boy! Maybe you'll like his traits better :wink: URGH I hate when sims steal cake before a party!! .....man that just made me realize how old I'm getting, cause I was totally that kid who would steal a piece of cake before a party in real life :lol: Happy birthday Iris :heart:

@Heckstress17 Whew I'm glad you like the long comments lol. I honestly just try to match my comment length to the other person, like some people post a sentence or two, and others post a wall of text, so I figure that's how much they want to read/reply to, if that makes sense? :sweat_smile: I had a hell of a time as a teenager. I started going to therapy in middle school, went to a "therapeutic boarding school" for most of high school (that's where I picked up my love of D&D and Sims addiction! lol), and went back to therapy my freshman year of college. The erratic trait was relatable, to say the least lol. Thankfully I've leveled out the past couple years and can now replace that trait with Geek :smiley: The social butterfly aspiration never counts household members for me, unless I can time it just right...sometimes. They automatically start as Friends when they're born, so it doesn't track that (which makes sense, that aspiration would be too easy if that were the case), but sometimes it'll count it if they become Good Friends while I'm on the "make 3 child and 2 adult friends" part (but not if they become Good Friends before I get to that part). It's super finicky. It totally should've counted Whitley for you though since she wasn't a household member. Add that to the list of weird bugs that'll probably never get fixed :tongue: I love seeing all of your sims in my game! I haven't posted pics yet cause I don't wanna spoil one of your sims aging up, but Storm is best friends with teen Carson (I wanted him to be friends with Cassidy but she hasn't shown up yet) :tongue: ), Raven is friends with Carter, and Blaze is really close with the Porter twins (moreso Journey) :smiley: I feel a little guilty about dropping my WC fam too, so I put them in my game, and Blaze is decent friends with Mac Creek. I just love having familiar faces in the game rather than same-y ugly townie faces lol. You totally need an Eve in your game! She's so helpful and sweet :heart: OK I'm glad I'm not crazy cause everyone else said video games always raised motor skill, but I distinctly remember they raised video game skill, and the only one that raised motor was the typing game. I'm glad they updated it though. Yesssss pick Carter and build an Eve!! The mechanical engineering stuff is a lot of fun, especially the work from home activities. BUT definitely start him young (like as a teen) because it takes foreverrr to make all of the parts you need to craft stuff. You can order robotic parts from the computer and they're relatively cheap, but then you have to use those to craft 'computer chips' and 'mechanisms' and those take forever and give the shocked moodlets. I had Haven start learning robotics as a teen, he nearly robotics in college, grinded to make the mech suit+helmet (and maxed robotics with that), then stopped getting shocked so it didn't take as long to build the servo at all. Oh, also heads up -- the utility bots became bugged with Eco Living too. They're supposed to break down if they're used so much without being repaired, but I never used a single one and they broke down within a few days of being crafted. So don't waste your time on those unless you have nothing better to do than make a new one every few days :tongue: I took a closer look at Storm and I do see some of Haven in him, but Idk...it's kinda like how Eden was almost all Aiyden, but we only saw Iris in her cause of her lips. I see Suri's eyes and lips, and I'm like "yup that's her male clone" lol. Raven is a much better mix, but I honestly think Blaze is the best genetic mix. BUUUT I went ahead and rolled their teen+YA aspirations/traits/careers/etc. with the generator when I did Storm's because I didn't want to have to go back and do it mid-game, and Raven is my fav personality wise. Blaze isn't bad by any means, just not as good as Raven lol. I uploaded the whole fam to the gallery if you wanna download her :blush: From now on I think I'm gonna upload each kid individually when they hit YA, then upload the 'family version' when the current heir reaches adult, so I still have the family if my game breaks or something (I don't trust all these bugs lol).

@EMSimmer30 The restaurant looks great! I rarely make my own restaurant too, I prefer remodeling existing ones. That reminds me, I need to send my sims to @Heckstress17 's restaurant soon! I think Cypress is the best mix of his parents of the boys so far, he looks a lot like Aiyden but his eyes and medium skintone make him look more mixed. Aiyden and Iris are still looking good in their middle age! Aiyden is ageless, I swear lol. Leah Zest is soooo pretty!! Good for Hawthorne! Yay Willow is the heir! I think it's a great idea to mix your two legacy families with the wild card generation! And Willow is sooo pretty :heart: Teen Birch is so cool!! They do look like a fun sim to play. I totally support moving him in with Willow and Carson!

@Wentcrazy Oh no I'm sorry to hear about your migraines :frowning: I hope you feel better soon :heart: I'm glad you felt good enough to post an update because I've been craving one! I'm so happy you picked Rose. I would've been happy with Faith too, but I've always loved Rose a teeny bit more :blush: Ooo I love her formal, sleep, and hot weather outfits! I also love how she has a different hairstyle for almost every outfit. It makes it more realistic that way lol. Her roommates seem pretty chill. Nina is so pretty :love: Look at her being a little socialite! Uni is a great way to make friends (and hopefully a mate?? lookin at you Rose) in the sims. Aww she inherited yoga from her mama! That would've been a great family hobby for all the generations, cause I think it extends sims lifespans if you max the skill! Aw I love seeing Rose with all of her friends! Ooo Zeke I see you looking at Rose :smirk: I've always thought they'd make a cute couple.. And maybe Rose thinks so too?? The looks she gives him makes me think so. I rooting for them!! Of course Iris is out at the bar after giving birth to triplets :lol: I'd take any excuse to get out of the house too! Rose's uni life looks so fun. The pics of her playing juice pong in the courtyard are so colorful & perfect! Congrats on all A+'s!! AHHH the triplets!! As much as I wouldn't want to take care of them, they are super cute. Juan and Troy actually look like twins, then Jaime looks nothing like them :lol: She's so cute though. She reminds me a lot of one of the stepsisters from when they visited Iris' new man's family (I can't remember his name for the life of me lol).

@debjameswhite I didn't know you can change lifespans with MCCC! I might try that! I just worry that if MCCC breaks because of a patch and the creator doesn't get an update out quick enough I'll have to remove the mod and it might age up all of my sims...but it would be nice giving the townies some extra life too so my sims' friends don't all die off by the time mine are in their 2nd 'adult' lifespan lol.
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 12: Love is in the Air

Cassiel and Sawyer went on a date and Sawyer wanted to give her a romantic gift as Winterfest was quickly approaching. Knowing how young at heart she is (aka childish), he gave her the blocks that Father Winter had given him for Winterfest.
    rHntFW8.png

She loved it, and in return, she offered him a rose. He loves gardening and has learned a lot from his mother, but he graciously accepted the rose. It was from Cassiel after all, so he loved it.
    Oc4CZqu.png

It was Winterfest and as tradition seems to have it, the family all had breakfast together before the extended family arrived. I think Weston is missing from this picture. He and Brycen have too similar hair styles!
    G7dh4Mx.png

The guests started to arrive and I could not resist getting a pic of this little toddler. There are not a lot of young kids in the family right now. This is little Norah. Lia’s youngest brother Adrian just started his family. Of course she wanted to sit near the tree!
    iUyNfiF.png

As always, it was heartwarming to be with the family and reconnect.
    0AZ9b3v.png

The next morning, Hailey’s boyfriend Ridge came by and he tried to fix the dishwasher. Apparently one of the guests had been a little too rough with it.
    e3Bvj67.png

After, Heath got in there a fixed it right. He was glad to see though that Ridge had some initiative.
    M8hcsEH.png

Ridge was there to pick up Hailey for a date. They were heading out for lunch and as soon as they got there he had to tell her how much he really liked her.
    FYlPZd8.png

You know, she felt the same way and was really happy.
    HdffH8Q.png

They decided to try the new trend. As a writer and performer, they needed to have many different experiences right? This is for the craft.
    BqsMWk4.png

I can’t tell you how many times I cringed and said ewwww – I would definitely have the squeamish trait and now I want to see what a squeamish sim would do if asked to woohoo in a dumpster.
    MuAG76G.png

They seemed OK with it.
    wLMKDGf.png

So OK with it that later that night in front of his house in Willow Creek Ridge proposed.
    KgitZMn.png

He proved his love and adoration by catching her when she flung herself into his arms.
    Ad2PPAD.png

Their ceremony was beautiful.
    jwQujNG.png

I even had a decent amount of guests sitting and watching.
    gcLYDnV.png

Now please enjoy some wedding spam.
    OtjI6Pz.png
    54MJmzH.png
    r7028g5.png
    ytvLlFn.png
    tEQ6fYR.png
    zQ94jMJ.png
    puurhog.png
    cYMQXOC.png
    wCHhAIh.png
    19UaJ9Y.png
    Txs40Ct.png
    5FRKtDq.png
    tSAhzCK.png
    6XihMSJ.png
    v7xrTyR.png

A few days later, it was New Year’s Eve and of course they had another party. Apparently we’re having a Spooky Party. I now suspect another bug or else I’m really bad at picking house party.
    sJwqCcs.png

This time Lia was a beautiful fairy.
    T6W2uTd.png

So many beautiful fairies!
    diFYzBb.png

Oh and @heckstress17 look at the Porter Family! Their oldest son got married to Kennedi Wolfe. She is one of Harrison’s granddaughters and I think she is really pretty <3
    gPGT8pt.png

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Not sure when I get playtime again as I start my new job next week, which is a huge relief after getting laid off back in July. But I wanted to get some comments in to keep up with you lot :)

@Heckstress17 - Cassidy is definitely still a cutie and the erratic reminds of the one time you had a sim with the mean trait in one of the challenges. I think she was a redhead and you ended up loving her ♥ I have to admit I enjoy all the dancing going on in your save :lol: Gosh I always forget about the skating item, the kids are adorable even if they aren't quite pros at it yet. Wild child Carter, oh dear. His parents have their hands full indeed. Cassidy and Justice make for interesting friends with their traits erratic vs. mean. Oh no twins and poor Carter getting overshadowed by mom showing finally. I always turn off a sim's ability to get pregnant after they have the number of kids I want, is that bad :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ - I still can't get over Haven in his suit and how happy he is. WOW, that servo is so cool, I've never made one in my game. Raven is totally a sweetie, she seems to be right at home in the sand. Love seeing all the kiddos at the beach too, Blaze had quite the little friend group forming. The family going Sulani was definitely a perfect way for Haven to be in his element I think. And his adult make-over looks great, still very much his style. OMG the mail lady's face is priceless, young whippersnappers! Have to say I love Blaze's haircut I never have sims that look good with that style but it suits a teen. Raven also turned out too, I think I'll put my vote in for her.

Thanks for the music suggestions! Most days I just sift through Spotify playlists until something catches me. I listen to almost every genre so it makes picking something 10 times as hard :lol: Also I enjoy reading through your and @Heckstress17 's comments to each other. I'm strange I know lol like even though it doesn't apply to me it feels like getting to know you both

@debjameswhite - The family getting together for the holidays was so cute, it reminds me of pre-COVID times with the holidays coming up. Your sims always seem to throw the best parties, you're tempting to me to have a big family one of these generations. Wait, is the gardener Hailey's bio dad?? If so awkward... Oh no not poor Lucky :( I am so happy that Hailey is happy and what a great guy she found with Ridge.

@IllusoryThrall - Mckenzie and Luke looked thrilled about the holiday season and poor Iris, I remember those pregnancy days oof. All the boys wow Iris. I think McKenzie's traits suit her new style perfectly, I love all the color in her wardrobe. And her room turned out nicely. Luke has a cool kid vibe with his hair like that.

@wentcrazy - I love all the red in Rose's outfits so cute ♥ She looks happy to have that yoga mat, reminds me of her mom so much. I sort of wonder if Zeke and Rose will become a thing. That would be great! Aww, Iris is so sweet to visit her baby and catch up, I still can't believe she just had more babies. Omg Troy with those sunglasses is already too cute. I think Rose will do great at uni since she is already doing so well.

@debjameswhite We must've posted at the same time! Sawyer and Cassiel are so cute. I love that they gave each other just thoughtful Winterfest gifts :heart: Another great family gathering! I bet you could complete the party animal aspiration every generation with no effort given how many parties you throw. You're a pro at it! Aww Ridge is the best! Even if he didn't actual fix the dish washer, he tried. He and Hailey make such a good couple. Ooo some dumpster woohoo...spicey! I still haven't done that in my game 'cause it grosses me out so much :lol: Congrats to the happy couple!! Their wedding was gorgeous. Guests actually sat down! (well most of them lol) I love all of the dancing pics. That lot seems perfect for weddings, it has everything you need. Yay a Spooky Party! (even if you meant house party lol...the game knows what you need :wink: ) I love all the pretty faeries :heart: That and the witch costume are my favs. You make me want to throw more parties. Awesome update!

@OJenn Congrats on your new job! I hope it goes well for you :heart: Haven's so happy in Sulani. I can't wait for him to move there someday. I felt the same way about the angry mail lady in my game - "young whippersnappers!" is exactly right :lol: I've never used the hairstyle I gave Storm either, but it matched his child hair, and I definitely think it fits a teen bro. I do the same with spotify! I have a "driving" playlist with my favorite songs to sing along to in the car, but otherwise I just pick whatever genre playlist I'm in the mood for. I sometimes read people's comments to other people and feel like I'm getting to know them too :blush: Also I was going to ask, can I send you a friend request on facebook? You popped up in my recommended friends list after I added @debjameswhite and @Heckstress17 . I'm not super active on fb, but I like knowing how everyone's doing when they're away from the forums :smile:
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited September 2020
    Of course you can @jordannicolejj I was actually working up the courage to ask you the same thing ❤️

Also my daughter and I have been watching these but they are little tutorials for building etc. In the Sims and I thought I'd share here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqvL-VZDXM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top