We need more slots for better customizations so there is no need to complain when certain items don’t look the way the creators wants it to look and doesn’t make the player fill limited.
It also gives opportunities to CC creators to use those slots without the need to have to replace a items with a different item using the same slot ( as sims haven’t create items been requested for ages that still not in the game).
We need new categories
• Body hair: in body can choose body hair and thickness and placement
• Vitiligo: in body can choose vitiligo marking and colour
• Stretchmarks: in body can add stretch marks (and back acne) for realism like with pregnant sims.
• Overcoat: to be able uses jackets and coats over different tops
• Bags: in accessories; sims carry items in their inventory in game-play so for more realism have bags as representation to where the stuff goes them (the Mary Poppins bag effect). (The bags also have duplicated in game-play and can be placed down, used as inventory)
• Scarves: in accessories
• Nails: in accessories
We need slots for subsection like:
• Baby hairs: in hairs subsection; apply baby hairs to any hair
• Hair accessories: in hairs subsection; can change the colour of hairs accessories on hair or add hairs accessory to different hairs if they don’t conflict
• Clothes logos: in clothes apply logo to t-shirt or blank spaces on clothes
• Clothes patterns: in clothes apply to any plain swatch which either changer pattern or texture or both (e.g polka dot pattern, suede texture, denim polka dots)
• Clothes details: in clothes change the detail of jacket, shirts etc separate. e.g a jacket collar and cuffs change the colour separate it from the main jacket.
(with clothes subsection of patterns,logos and details you can layer them)
What elements do you think are missing.