Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Stuff Pack 18 Ideas

Do you have any ideas for the 18th Stuff Pack for The Sims 4? Let me know. My idea will be a Salon called The Sims 4 Salon Chic Stuff Pack.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Do you have any ideas for the 18th Stuff Pack for The Sims 4? Let me know. My idea will be a Salon called The Sims 4 Salon Chic Stuff Pack.

Wouldn't they be already working on stuff pack 18? Anyway, I would really like some nail polish and nail length variation, options for perfume where some smell pleasant, some cause nausea, some puts the sim in a flirty mood, some remind of summer or winter, etc., face treatments, haircuts and makeovers, barber for the men to groom beards and stuff.
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    If they do this pack, it should include a tattooist and piercer in the salon. You can have teen sims get eyebrow piercings and see the reaction from parents, or young adults getting new tattoos.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Medieval Stuff! :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    Automobile Stuff
    Yes, I think I can whittle the idea down to a stuff pack:
    *New Skill: Mechanic
    *New job: Automobile mechanic
    *Bonus for owning a car: All jobs and school(except ones that you go to like Get to Work, Get Famous) start one hour later and end an hour early but still pay for the hour and credit extra for career performance. It also gives a extra day to vacations. For school instead of pay it gives increased performance.
    *New "lot": Car, van, and bus interiors. These are lots but micro'd down to the size of a few seats with looping animations on the windows to give the illusion of movement. While Sims are in the car they will get prompted with text adventures like the rocket ship. They can also talk to each other, use the phone, use the tablet, and read books. Some of the roomier interiors like buses and possibly RVs would allow Sims to move around.
    *Moodlet: Confident, this comes from Sporty cars, Powerful cars, or Eco friendly cars.
    *Build onto Eco Lifestyle with car pollution and green cars.
    *Hobby: Car maintenance and restoring
    *Work from home business: Buying junkers, fixing them up, and selling them.
    *Mechanic related apparel
    *Auto Mechanic reward: The Tool Set, a unlock-able build mode item that gives one instant-repair a day. Speeds up repair, upgrade, and car tasks. And adds 2 skill points to handiness, mechanic, and robotics skills.
    *New Woohoo location! The back seat!!
    *Car bills and cost of repairs if your Sim isn't DIY handy.

*One limitation I would point out that I don't mind skirting around is that it would be hard to route cars pulling out of driveways with all kinds of random player house designs so to reduce the work needed cars, trucks, and vans would vanish off the lot.
    *No need to go crazy with modeling, there exist toy cars in game that when scaled up look like actual in-game cars.
  • JocelynRoseJocelynRose Posts: 2 New Member
    I have several ideas, some that may be more part of an expansion or updates to the base game, but some could be stuff packs:

1) I want a wedding pack that INCLUDES the ability to hire a wedding photographer and plan a full wedding (being able to control what they look like and plan for what the caterer should make). I like to play families for several generations and I love to keep some family wedding photos around for a few generations, but they are frequently sloppy. To have an actual wedding photographer (like when you hire a mixologist and caterer) would be great! You could even have wedding planners that you pay big money to plan everything.

2) I would love a buying property/real estate pack. To go with your Sims and a real estate agent to shop for houses, put in bids, buy vacation homes, find out what houses your sims love and what they hate, etc. It would be nice to have moodlets for my sims to be happy/proud of their new home or dreaming of upgrades. Think HGTV!!! EA could really blow that to a big pick and run with a partnership with HGTV. For goodness sakes they could even try to bring in some HGTV celebrities and stuff inspired by those people!!! Who wouldn't love to play a town that comes with a Chip and Jo family or The Scott brothers? I just get tired of making all of the decisions for my sims as it relates to their house, it would be so nice if they had opinions/wishes/moodlets in relation to their home.

3) A "Dad" stuff pack would be hilarious. The ability to be grillmaster and be "dad joke" champion would be hilarious!!! The clothes could be old printed t-shirts (think random vacation shirts or grilling shirts) and cargo shorts. Dad's could brag about how they've worn these same shoes for 20 years and how they just don't make shoes that way anymore, etc. It could come with new moodlets for being proud of repairs done around the house and having to work to become a great griller (and others could be in awe of your grillin' skills). Pull my finger could be a dad action, the comfy "dad" chair could be one of the items for dads to nap in. This could really be made to be quite amusing!

4) Not exactly a stuff pack, but I'd love more mishaps and misfortunes. Things my sims would have to plan for (think saving money, saving vacation days, etc). Like more fires, natural disasters requiring home repair, break-ins, even medical issues they have to adapt for (whether it be chronic issues or short term recovery like bones broken and surgeries required). I would enjoy the challenge of having to save for and overcome difficulties to help my sims be successful despite any difficulties they have encountered.

5) Teen rebellion pack that comes with new piercings, sneaking out at night, and tattoos. Teens could get grounded and have their phone taken away. The teen could move out of their house in anger, or as a way to escape a toxic situation. The stuff could be mostly cool teen room items, but maybe some new group items would be fun with this pack.

Sorry most of these ideas are expansion packs probably, but I started typing and it all came flooding out!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    retro stuffpack with content from 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now with topload washers with a matching dryer retro clothes kitchen appliances and furniture and hairstyles from the mention eras
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    I'd love to see a romance-based stuff pack - more emphasis on better weddings and date items/locations. That might be too much for a stuff pack to be honest but I like the base idea of it.
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    > @ChristineRose5 said:
    > I'd love to see a romance-based stuff pack - more emphasis on better weddings and date items/locations. That might be too much for a stuff pack to be honest but I like the base idea of it.

Also just noticed that @JocelynRose also mentioned a wedding pack. Great minds (And great roses?) think alike haha!
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    DrWright wrote: »
    Automobile Stuff
    Yes, I think I can whittle the idea down to a stuff pack:
    *New Skill: Mechanic
    *New job: Automobile mechanic
    *Bonus for owning a car: All jobs and school(except ones that you go to like Get to Work, Get Famous) start one hour later and end an hour early but still pay for the hour and credit extra for career performance. It also gives a extra day to vacations. For school instead of pay it gives increased performance.
    *New "lot": Car, van, and bus interiors. These are lots but micro'd down to the size of a few seats with looping animations on the windows to give the illusion of movement. While Sims are in the car they will get prompted with text adventures like the rocket ship. They can also talk to each other, use the phone, use the tablet, and read books. Some of the roomier interiors like buses and possibly RVs would allow Sims to move around.
    *Moodlet: Confident, this comes from Sporty cars, Powerful cars, or Eco friendly cars.
    *Build onto Eco Lifestyle with car pollution and green cars.
    *Hobby: Car maintenance and restoring
    *Work from home business: Buying junkers, fixing them up, and selling them.
    *Mechanic related apparel
    *Auto Mechanic reward: The Tool Set, a unlock-able build mode item that gives one instant-repair a day. Speeds up repair, upgrade, and car tasks. And adds 2 skill points to handiness, mechanic, and robotics skills.
    *New Woohoo location! The back seat!!
    *Car bills and cost of repairs if your Sim isn't DIY handy.

*One limitation I would point out that I don't mind skirting around is that it would be hard to route cars pulling out of driveways with all kinds of random player house designs so to reduce the work needed cars, trucks, and vans would vanish off the lot.
    *No need to go crazy with modeling, there exist toy cars in game that when scaled up look like actual in-game cars.

Well It could have been a Base Game Updates. Before The Sims 4 says goodbye.
  • hilariteehilaritee Posts: 9 New Member
    I'd like the ability to form a band. It could be in a stuff pack that adds a little stage or something. On the stage, you can add different existing instruments but when placed on the stage they would play together. Could build upon the club functionality to "Form a Band" and then have band activities. Could be different band types with different songs they would play. Building onto the Freelancer functionality you could find band gigs. The stuff pack could include the stage which could be added to venues to form places the band could play and add a new venue type of "Live Music Venue". Incorporate things like theater seating (which would also be awesome with the Get Famous pack). Could add a new instrument, I'd recommend Trumpet or Saxophone or Drum or all 3. Have the ability to go to music classes. New CAS items could be more Rocker/Glam type of looks, maybe more tattoos/piercings and lots of leather, grunge, and also some K-Pop inspired looks. Maybe it could also add some new dance interactions to be able to Slow Dance to ballads or Mosh Pit to Metal.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2020
    I would also like to see a Self-care Stuff Pack with the inclusion of tattoo artists as mentioned above, with two new lot types: Salon and Tattoo Shop. Also many build-buy items that focus on salon interior. Would be a great addition to the game imo. The hero objects could be a tattoo chair, a Nail dryer machine and/or a hood hair dryer.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes I'm putting this out into the Universe ! I would like to see a pack with all the food that we don't have in the game in one pack.
    Like: Lasagna, waffles, chicken pot pie., meatloaf and mashed potatoes, chicken and dumplings, able to use vegetables and fruits in a blender to make smoothies
    Pecans pie, Sushi, eggnog, ginger bread house, pumpkin pie also add hot chocolate to tea maker so that my sims and their kids can drink from a mug around the fireplace would be a nice touch for the cold winter days.
    Christmas cookies, chicken soup, Tamales, Enchiladas, also how about adding huge platters to the game for parties like hot wings, mixed vegetables, cheese and fruit platters etc...
    Heck why ,because if they can make a stuff pack and sell Murphy beds as the selling point why not a food and bar drinks pack with new kitchen appliances I'll pay 9.99 for it
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Is it weird that I want a Maid Cafe?
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    retro stuffpack with content from 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now with topload washers with a matching dryer retro clothes kitchen appliances and furniture and hairstyles from the mention eras

I would like these as well as a medieval pack or other era pack BUT I would also like that the pack represents or contains items and technology of the appropriate time. No cell phones in medieval pack or in the decade packs up to 1990 (I know they were available in the 1970s but cost prohibitive and rather clunky at that time). This could be a toggle so players who want to play sims in an authentic medieval time period can but those who want to treat the world like a renaissance fair can enjoy it as well.
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    I want a actual museum where my collectible stuff goes when I sell it to the Simsonian Museum.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    A salon stuff pack could be nice if they added options unique to the salon like your Sim could get eyelashes put on or get their eyebrows shaped, have their nails painted and unique colors and cuts you can only get done at the salon hopefully older styles included for color options. Now if its unlocked in CAS a pack like this would be completely useless to me as I need a reason to use a feature.

Baby stuff, Preteen stuff, Arcade and a Skate Park stuff pack I'd also like to see it be
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • waitn2cjesuswaitn2cjesus Posts: 1 New Member
    With the world that we are now living in with covid 19 can we have a pack for homeschooling?
  • ysoserious1402ysoserious1402 Posts: 2 New Member
    Would love to have a pack with a hobby farm. Who doesn't want a pet alpaca or goat?