Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@starguru Thanks so much for your comments. I do so enjoy reading comments on the story.
    I would love a fella like Damien to keep the place clean and warm my feet at night. :wink:
    That is one of my favorite sets from the store and does seem to suit his personality.
    Mary has been fairly reclusive during her times in the world but she did meet the local witch. She was a great help in closing off the attic so Mary has privacy from anyone brave enough to visit the legendary lodge.
    I love poking around in buydebug for things to use. Those sandpiles are great.
    edited December 2020
    They're back!

Mary tosses and turns most of the night once she finally crawls into bed. Her dreams are tortured with images of snow and an ice-cold wind blowing around her. Her emotions are all over the place. She is terrified, angry, desperate, enraged. She can’t breathe, can't move, and finally, all is dark and quiet and peaceful. Will the dreams ever go away? Will the pain ever subside? She finally gives up on sleeping. She gets ready for the day and looks up Liam's information and decides to go early in hopes of finding him home.
    50263203911_f7590138ac_o.jpg

Liam is leaving just as Mary arrives. He is an early riser and not one to waste time. He politely stops as Mary steps into the yard. He is not frightened of her considering how many ghosts he has encountered and helped over the last few years with his research. She introduces herself to Liam and explains she heard on the radio about a project that helps non-dimensional beings such as herself become dimensional or human again. He invites her inside and asks her many questions about her situation. She explains what she knows about her death and reappearance each year. He is puzzled about her situation but agrees to help if he can.

"Your story is unique! Most ghosts return to the netherworld at dawn until they receive my treatment. You are present during the day as well as at night. You eat, drink and sleep as if you are alive yet appear to be a full-fledged ghost. You return to the netherworld at the end of winter and don't reappear until the beginning of the next winter. You say you have skipped years as well. I’ve never heard of this happening before. You are not the first ghost I've encountered that was murdered but they went back to the netherworld at dawn. We must investigate this to be sure it is safe for you to receive the treatment. The first part of the treatment normally enables a ghost to maintain their form in this world all the time, without having to return to the netherworld. They must eat and drink to survive and require sleep. You already do that! Absolutely, yes. I must examine this. I would like for you to come to the science center in two days for testing."
    Mary assures him she will be there and thanks Liam for his time.
    50262109043_cd318956c3_o.jpg
    50262763661_81109f5243_o.jpg
    50262763546_ba9fe008df_o.jpg
    50262950747_558d14739b_o.jpg

Damien slept in, exhausted after his day and night of activity. He is somewhat stiff as he crawls out of bed. He pokes the fire getting more warmth in the room and does a few stretches to loosen his muscles and joints. He straightens his room and a call comes through. It is Jamison!
    "Hey bro! Not going to make it today. The job took longer than I thought to finish. I have a few loose ends to take care of and then will take a nap as I was up all night. I will be on my way later today. Should be there in time for breakfast tomorrow morning. I'd love some pancakes!"

Damien laughs, "I will see what I can do about that Jamie. Be careful and make sure you get plenty of sleep. The mountain roads are covered in snow and hidden ice in places. I don't want you crashing down the side of the mountain. By the way, I took the ghost gnomes out to the woods and have not seen any ghosts since. I did have a ghost play some tricks while I was out yesterday evening. I came home to find windows open and the house trashed." He explains what he found to Jamie.

"Man, that sounds like one out of control ghost. You need to be careful. I know you are a retired cop and able to handle yourself against people, but ghosts are different. I know it is pointless to tell you to go stay at the local inn until I get there."
    "Exactly! I will be careful. See you tomorrow."
    50262546043_f6634e39f5_o.jpg
    50263389502_942005fed2_o.jpg

Damien showers and places all the wet musty clothes in the washing machine while he goes to town. First stop the local library. He wants to research the local history books to see if he can find any new information about Mary's death. He finds two books that look promising. One is entitled Local Tragedies written by a local author, Francisca Vanderburg. It seems quite a few tragedies have occurred in Hidden Springs. He flips to the chapter about Mary. He learns a few new things from the book. Kerry and her friends had never invited anyone other than boys to the lodge in the past. They ordered quite a bit of nectar from the local tavern. After Mary's death, Kerry and her friends stayed at the lodge partying and skiing as if nothing terrible had happened. No remorse, no sadness, no mourning. They indeed seemed to be celebrating. The girls had reported that Mary had a lot to drink that evening. After they went to bed, the insist she must have gone outside and fallen asleep freezing to death. The local police declared the death accidental within 24 hours. He looks through the book about historical homes. Spring Manor is listed under haunted houses. They theorize Mary is the primary haunt having died a violent death before her time. Well, that is intriguing, but I've observed no signs to indicate that Mary is one of the ghosts in the Manor. He adds those notes to his tablet and puts the books away.
    50206185792_12721eb61a_o.jpg

Damien jogs over to the local gym and lifts weights. Physical activity always helps him sharpen his mind and filter the details in an investigation in order to proceed. He decides to see if he can get the police department to release a copy of the files to him on Mary's death.
    Considering how long it has been and the case is closed it should not present a problem.
    50217988076_865e0cdfea_o.jpg

The deputy on duty at the station sends him to the record room, and the files are copied and released to him without any difficulty. He inspects them quickly before leaving the building. He notices they did not perform a full autopsy on Mary. Blood was obtained, however. He finds the report and a very noticeable discrepancy. Mary's level of nectar was zero. She was not drunk. She possessed no other drugs in her system that would account for her falling asleep outside. The girls lied about that and most likely lied about what happened.
    50308817023_a567aa22b2_o.jpg

Arriving back home Damien walks into the yard and what does he see. Ghost gnomes! “How in the world did they get back?” He can feel a headache coming on. Sitting at his desk is one of the ghosts, and a gnome has actually invaded the house. Damien requests the ghost to get out of his chair and respect his personal belongings. "This is my house, not yours. I took the gnomes off the property. How did you get back here?"
    'Magic!" The ghost laughs and laughs at Damien but did get out of his chair. "This was our home before it became yours. You cannot get rid of us that easily. There is a reason we are here. The Fates have decreed it. You cannot move us or wish us away." She laughs again and it echoes eerily in the room.
    50231392552_b5770d40bb_o.jpg
    50309657762_d0e220a074_o.jpg
    50309657732_6b15be6ae0_o.jpg

Damien changes into his gym clothes. He moves his washed clothes from the washer to the dryer and sits down at his computer.
    He enters his recent information into his computer files on Mary. He makes copies of the police files and places those in his safe. He sits back in his chair to think about what he has learned about Mary. Her death was not an accident. Kerry was jealous of Mary’s success in school and in getting the job offer. Kerry and her friends lied about what happened. I believe Mary was left outside to freeze to death by her so-called friends. That is premeditated murder.
    50218209292_53f939df3b_o.jpg

Damien is contemplating his next move. Is it time to go to the police with his theory? Does he require more evidence? He looks through the police report and finds the names of the investigating officers. I probably should find out if they are still on the force and if the current chief is related to them. Things could get unpleasant once I report how sloppy the investigation was.
    Two ghosts enter the room and approach his desk. "What now?"Damien asks. "I'm trying to get some work done."
    "You are an investigator," asks the flame ghost?
    "Yes, a former police officer and now a private investigator."
    "I talked with Betty and the others. We want to make a deal with you. We think if you help us find the truth about our deaths we can move on and will be rid of us. None of us can get justice even if we suspect what happened to us because we can't leave this lot. Taking the gnomes out to the woods didn't really get rid of us. The gnomes were brought back here by the Fates. We think the Fates have us here to protect the house. For some reason known only to the Fates, they have let you come and stay. You can start with Betty as she already shared what she thought happened to her. So how about it. Will you assist us?"
    "I can try. I guess it depends on how long ago you each died and how difficult it is to obtain evidence. I want you to understand one thing. You make a mess. You clean it up. I'm not going to be cleaning up after a bunch of adult ghosts who can wash their own dishes and clean up the sink after using it. Got that? And whoever wrecked the house last night better not repeat it! Oh, and why do the Fates have you protecting the house?"
    "I will make certain the others know to clean up after themselves. Hmm, someone trashed the house last night. We did not get back until today so how would we know. Why are we protecting the house? That is something you will have to find out for yourself. Damien dear."She snickers."I'm sure you will eventually. You seem to be a determined individual and there is no reason for us to make it easy for you."
    50309657677_5c286aee49_o.jpg

Mary stayed away most of the day floating around the woods on the outskirts of town. She finally couldn't endure the cold any longer so came home. She arrives as it is getting dark. She notices the gnomes are back and hopes the ghosts are not injured after being moved around in the woods.
    50262950312_30f4e76a24_o.jpg

The snow has stopped and the sun sets in Hidden Springs. Damien decides he is not leaving the house this evening. He is hoping to prevent a recurrence of the trashing of his home. Damien recalls Betty’s story of her death but questions her to get names and details. He starts a file for her, and she joins the others who are watching tv. He never imagined his dream home would come with ghosts who are spending the evening watching his television. He sighs, closes his folder and laptop, and secures it to keep the ghosts from using it. He goes to his room and practices his chess game until he is too tired to stay awake. He hopes nothing will happen during the night.
    50218209257_60a6bfd72f_o.jpg
    50310095427_56f05ff6f6_o.jpg
    50309926716_9b79c79f4c_o.jpg

Post edited by bekkasan on
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : great update!
    What a beautiful sunset!!!! A spectacular picture!

So Damien´s first job as an investigator is for a ghost. I hope she can pay him something for it. But at least they promised to make no more mess. :D perhaps he should buy another TV, it seems as if the one in the living room will be occupied from now on!

Strange that the gnomes are back, it seems as if they are bound to the house, but why? Has it something to do with the family who has murdered not only Mary but them, too? Or was the house build at an Indian cementary? :p

Hopefully he can count on the modern police if he needs them to investigate something and that there is noone who wants to hide informations from him to protect himself!

To complete his jammies outfit you should have put on some socks, too, this pyjama doesn´t look very hot, hm???? :D At least it´s warm I guess!

Good that Liam is willing to help Mary! He certainly can help her! But 2 days? Damien´s friend will be there in 1, so I hope she´ll get enough time! But Damien has promised to investigate for the other ghosts, so his friend is not needed anymore?
    @AlexaKry Thanks so much for the comments! :smiley::heart:
    lol, yes, he's gonna be working for the ghosts he wants to get rid of. I rather imagine they won't be able to pay him, but I have something in the back of my mind that should work. :wink:
    That is a good idea about the tv. I'll have to suggest that to him! :grin:
    lol at the Indian cemetery. I think we watch the same movies. My thoughts with the ghost/gnomes are tied to the house because of the Fate's plans for Mary. If Mary can become human she may not need the ghosts anymore. Here's hoping Damien can bring justice to them and they can go to the light.
    hehe, his feet do look cold. I hate wearing slippers or socks in bed so I guess I don't think about it for my sims.
    I do love those long johns. I use them a lot even though they are not 'hot'.
    Oh, Jamison is definitely still needed. :wink:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @bekkasan Another fantastic chapter in Mary's story! :smiley:
    My heart just went out for Mary the way you described her terrible dream (and all the nightmares before it). :cry: It does seem the like the Fates have been cruel to her and I hope Liam can help.
    I love that Liam wasn't afraid of her approaching him at all. :lol: You really portrayed him as the charming young and brilliant scientist in this story and...I'm kinda melting. :smirk::love:
    Hmmm...Mary's reappearance does seem to be quite different than that of other ghosts. I wonder why? I hope Liam can figure it out. :)
    Darn, Jamison can't make it until tomorrow. (I chuckled at him saying he'd love some pancakes in the morning. :lol: Mmm, I'd like some right about now too. :yum: Did you adding that in have anything to do with you getting pancakes from a certain place the other morning? ;) )
    Yes, mountain roads are NASTY in the winter! :confounded:
    And I can completely understand Jamison being concerned and warning Damien about the "out of control ghost." Hopefully that ghost will find some peace soon. 🤞 ;)
    OMGosh Damien standing there in his thermal underwear, with the top buttons undone and revealing a little bit of his chest, rawr! :love:
    Hee hee, Francisca Vanderburg. I know her! :p She must've written that book while she was hiding away from her life in her little cottage in the woods. ;)
    I will say Kerry and her friends were pretty clever coming up with a believable story on what happened to Mary - enough to fool the Police, which makes me wonder - without them going to jail for it, but...it's horrible! A grave sin! And they should've gone to jail for it! :rage:
    Yeah you work it at the gym Damien. :love: (Sorry, forgive my random comments on how sexy he is. :smirk: I can't help it. :p )
    Oooooh, a blood sample and get that, no alcohol or any other drugs present in it. Hmmmm....looks like Damien is finding solid evidence to support what he has deduced. :star: He's closer to cracking the case and this is great!
    Ugh, the ghosts are back... :neutral: I figured they would be.
    Ha ha! I love the attitude he gave the fire ghost lady for sitting at his desk! :lol: That was bold!
    So they want him to solve the cases behind their deaths too huh? Can't say I blame them. Sounds like a good deal to me and one I would take if I were in Damien's shoes. I don't like the idea of a ghost being in my house, let alone 4! :flushed:
    I love how she called him "Damien Dear." :lol: She totally thinks he's hot stuff! :smirk: Who could blame her? :p
    I think Mary is feeling content with getting some help so she hopefully won't be in the mood to trash the Manor tonight.
    This was all SO well written and I enjoyed the heck out of it! :smiley: I look forward to more!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member

@bekkasan So there are ghosts who sleep during nights too. I guess Mary haunts during daytime? Poor girl, having nightmares of dying. I guess that's what happens to any ghost :/ .
    I hope Liam can help Mary. Glad to hear he wants to!
    I see, Mary is a special case being present both day and night. It's silly that ghosts still have to sleep and eat - makes sense is your story only Mary has to (and ghosts Liam is helping).
    Jamison is the ghost hunter, right? And he's thinking about getting rid of Mary - yikes! :#
    I see Damien got his longjohns - no more freezing at night! :blush:
    I can't believe those girls just continued partying after Mary's death - I don't pity them at all anymore :rage:
    Oh Damien, you will find out very soon that the ghost really is Mary... :smirk:
    Aha, Damien knows now that the girls were lying about Mary's death and tried to hide something. Good start!
    Must be Mary getting the gnomes back - she's still determined to get rid of Damien.
    Finding out whether the police is related to the ones responsible of Mary's case seems like a good idea.
    Ok, Mary had nothing to do with the ghosts returning. I hope Damien can help them to move on. I wonder what keeps them all tied to the house... I hope Damien is safe there because something evil is definitely going on over there.
    Lol, Damien has fair rules, wanting everyone to clean up for themselves.
    That's a stunning sunset! :star:
    Poor guy - I bet the ghosts want to watch a different channel too than he does! Oh well, playing chess gives skill points ;) .

@emorrill Thanks so much for your comments. :smiley:
    hehe, seems like craving pancakes even makes it into the story!
    I do think those long johns are sexy and of course, so is the Sim wearing them.
    He is pretty close to solving it. :smile:
    Yep, he's still not happy about sharing the house with the ghosts but he will deal.
    Hopefully, Mary will behave, we'll see. :wink:

@meerkattime Thanks so much for your comments! :smiley:
    Mary usually is up at night because she tries to stay away from people. She only lets a few people see her. So, she generally sleeps during the day.
    Yep, Jamison is the ghost hunter and his job is to find ghosts. :grin: What he does with them in my story might be a little different than EA's take.
    No, Damien is warm now. :love:
    Thanks, I love looking around the world to take pics of the scenery.
    edited December 2020
    The Ghost Hunter

Mary wakes feeling very refreshed. She had so little sleep the night before with the terrible dreams she is surprised she slept like the proverbial rock this night. It is wonderful to feel rested, settled, and less anxious. She is excited knowing her visit with Liam is tomorrow and prays he can help her. She eats some leftovers from the fridge and cleans up after herself quickly, as she can hear that man moving around upstairs. She sighs and floats outdoors just before he enters the room.
    50217332063_0d59ecefbc_o.jpg
    50217988196_75b33761ac_o.jpg

Damien is awake and he showers, dresses, and walks through the house before going into the kitchen. Everything is clean and neat just as he left it. He breathes a sigh of relief. Grabbing the ingredients for pancakes from the fridge, he starts preparing them. He knows Jamison likes fruit, so he cuts up an apple which is the only fruit in the fridge. He softens the pieces in the microwave before adding it to the batter. He needs to stock up at the store. He thinks it is a shame he can't send one of the ghosts shopping for him since they are bound to the lot.
    50316167652_eb62c97425_o.jpg

He has barely finished cooking the pancakes when he hears Jamison's motorcycle roaring up the mountain. He wonders if the noise woke up half the population of the town. He laughs thinking about some of the more conservative townsfolk that have turned up their noses at his motorcycle. Wait till they see Jamie's beast. He opens the door and waits as Jamie parks and hugs him as he comes on the porch. "Come inside, you must be freezing after coming through the mountains. You made good time, I finished the pancakes a few minutes ago so they are nice and fresh."
    50315986221_ee517b455c_o.jpg
    50315317693_8c4e02991c_o.jpg

They move indoors to the warmth and do the secret handshake started as boys in their clubhouse. Both laugh amazed they remember the entire pattern. Damien serves the pancakes and they chat about Jamie's trip and how impressed he is with the repair work that has been started. "I remember looking at the video and pictures you had from the realtor. You've made a promising start and things are already better."
    "I expect it will be a work in progress for some time. I met a creative decorator who was recommended by the construction crew I hired. She expressed a few ideas about renovating and enlarging the space and still maintaining the authentic look. I also would like a separate building for my office. I definitely don't want to keep meeting prospective clients in the living room. I might look at renting or investing in a place in town as time goes on. I started working as a PI and have a few cases already so I'm back to making money again. I discovered a couple of gemstones in the woods when I took the gnomes and sold them for a nice price at the consignment shop. That will help fund the renovations."
    50217999936_ca2896ddb3_o.jpg
    50218221087_e652f149d5_o.jpg
    50217343478_8d77242440_o.jpg

After breakfast, they sit in Damien's office area, and Damien brings Jamie up to date on the ghost situation.
    Jamie nods thoughtfully. "I told you taking them off the property might not work. It was worth a try, though. I expect another ghost on the property caused the destruction the other night. Unless you overlooked one of the gnomes."
    "Unless the gnome was in the attic, I'm reasonably certain I got them all."
    "I'm not sensing anything particularly malevolent right now. I would like to wander around and get a feel for the house and the property. I think it is interesting the ghosts want to make that deal with you. It is absolutely true that if you can resolve what is binding them to this world, they will be able to move forward if that is their wish. Some ghosts prefer staying around. I've heard rumors of ghosts being resurrected and made human again and that it started here in Hidden Springs. I hope to find out more. Ghost hunters primarily remove hostile or wicked spirits or poltergeists. Folks don't like sharing their homes with evil. Can't say I blame them."
    50217343463_d032656eb2_o.jpg

Mary visits the witch, Emmaline Rhoen. She lives in a wooded area outside of town. She is unable to help any further. "The spell will hold against anyone that is not magical. They will not see the doorway. But it will not make the wall or doorway resistant to a sledgehammer. You are panicking Mary! Perhaps this man, who obviously loves the house, is the answer to your prayers. Think about it. He is actually fixing it up and not allowing you or the other ghosts to frighten him away. Tell you what I will do. I'm giving you a potion that will release the spell in case he does try bashing the wall down. All you have to do is toss it at the doorway, and the spell will be broken. It will prevent your very expensive equipment from being damaged."
    "You know, he did say he wasn't leaving and had waited a long time to solve the mystery of Mary Kendall and Spring Manor. That was when he yelled after I had left the windows open and kind of trashed his areas of the house. Thank you for the advice and the potion. I will think about what you said."
    50262950587_9aac613f65_o.jpg
    50262763431_ef4b751925_o.jpg

Jamison puts his outdoor clothing back on and goes out to look around the property. He finds the ghost gnomes congregating at the front of the property. He looks around the yard thinking how pretty it will be once Damien starts working on the outside. He passes the garage and Betty floats out of the garage door. "Who are you?" she inquires.
    Jamie introduces himself as a friend of Damien's.
    "You don't seem very startled by being addressed by a ghost."
    Jamie grins at her. "No ma'am, you are not the first ghost I've encountered."
    "Are you going to be helping Damien find proof that I was killed by my husband?"
    "He's usually pretty good at discovering those kinds of things himself. I have a different set of skills. I'm a ghost hunter."
    Betty looks shocked. "Damien hired a ghost hunter? Whatever for? We don't have the kind of ghosts here that hunters seek."
    "Damien is my best friend. I offered to help him when he told me this place was overrun by ghosts. There is quite a history of residents of this house being tormented and fleeing in the middle of the night. You know we hunters do take care of poltergeists who seek to harm humans."
    "But, we don't do that!" Betty replied insistently.
    "Someone played some nasty tricks the other night. If it wasn't your set of ghosts who was it?"
    "Oh, pish posh, you silly man! Wet clothes and snow in the rooms doesn't mean a poltergeist is about."
    "Tricks can start out as fun or silly or a little scary. Sadly, they eventually end up becoming more harmful and downright dangerous if not stopped. I don't want my friend harmed. Do I make myself clear."
    "Perfectly! No need to be so obnoxious about it. Twit!" Betty doesn't like what he is insinuating. She poofs away.
    Jamie much amused by his encounter with the ghost laughs heartily.
    50262763056_28f5db4318_o.jpg
    50309488951_d81626c983_o.jpg

Betty appears in the attic where Mary had been brewing potions. "Did you know that Damien's friend that showed up today is a ghost hunter?"
    Mary stops her brewing and stares at Betty. "What! I didn't even know anyone had shown up today. I was out visiting Emmaline. Good gracious! How many humans are going to live in this house! I'm not worried about a ghost hunter, though. None of us are the kind of ghosts they go after."
    "He heard about the tricks we've played over the years on renters and of course, what you did the other night."
    Mary blushes. "We only did what we had to do to keep everyone away. This is my house!"
    Betty looks at Mary with pity. "No honey, it is not your house. If you could only accept that you would be better off."
    "If I wasn't dead, I'd be a whole lot better off!" Mary shouts and stomps her feet causing another piece of glass to fall out of the window.
    "Oh dear, I've distressed you and I didn't mean to do that." She gives Mary a watery hug until Mary sniffles, sighs, and eventually relaxes.
    "I'm terribly ashamed! I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm so frustrated. Emmaline told me I needed to stop panicking. I guess I really do. I can't wait to hear what Liam has to say tomorrow.
    50326516142_39b8f7994e_o.jpg
    50325675318_241b9a9bb9_o.jpg
    @bekkasan : Great update!
    Such a shame that Mary still mistrusts Damien! He could hepl her so much!
    Good that Jamison doesn´t want to hunt ghosts like her, just poltergeists. So Mary and the other ghosts are safe.
    Another biker! Without a helmet, in snow covered mountains! That´s so irresponsible! B)
    Shame that you didn´t show his face a bit better, from the far he looks quite good! >:)
    :D Boys: they even have a secret handshake! That´s so bro!
    I still have to chuckle about the repaired floor, it looks so undone, sweet! And Mary broke another window! I hope Damien has a big cardboard to cover it up. :p
    I like Betty, she would be the old lady who gives treets to every child that comes near her house just because she likes to bake and see how children love her cookies if she got the opportunity to get older! :D

Hehehe, seems that I´m a very conservative person! ;) I don´t like such loud vehicles at all! They hurt my nerves a lot. I´m living in the countryside, in a very small and nice village. Unfortunately the main street is a part of one of the most scenic (racing) tracks for motorcycles and sportscars here in Germany so from Friday afternoon till Sunday evening thousands of too loud, awfully ugly motorcycles/sportscars rush through my village, most of them too fast, not caring that there are people living here and trying to get some peace at the weekend!
    So no, I don´t like people who think that their fun should be more important than somebody else´s health. (sorry, rant over!! Hope that I didn´t hurt somebody´s feeling! o:) )

@AlexaKry Thanks so much for the comments! :smiley::heart:
    Yep, she still doesn't trust 'that man'. :D
    I'll try to get a close up of him for the next update. :wink:
    I figure they have been friends since childhood, they are bound to have a secret handshake and probably a 'boys only' club. :grin:
    Betty has turned out to be a sassy ghost. I like her too.
    He's about to come into a bit more money, so I have to decide what to repair next. Jamison brought some money with him when he joined the household but I don't want to spend his money!
    My neighbor across the street has a motorcycle. He is probably a few years older than me and has retired as I never see him go to work. He is usually very nice about when he rev's the motorcycle. Mostly on the weekends and not early or late.
    I had a boyfriend back in the day that had one and I loved riding on it behind him. If I tried it now I imagine I would not be able to walk after getting off. I remember my legs being a bit wobbly back then and I was young and in good shape. :lol:
    @bekkasan : :D I think my problems would start much earlier by trying to get on the bike.
    I´ve liked to ride a motorbike as well, I had a friend who had one, too.

But there are always two sides of one coin, so to speak. I wouldn´t have any problems with the bikes if they were more quiet, but the most egoistic riders ignore the noise control rules and make their bikes even louder. And the police can´t control them, because at the days they are riding, the police has to deal with so many accidents with bikes that they can´t control if the bikes are within the rules.
    (We have a TÜV here, which controls the vehicles every 2nd year, if they are still roadworthy, and there this people throttle their bikes, but after they´ve passed the tests they open up the bikes again, so they are 2 or 3 times louder, which is illegal, but its not expensive to pay the penalty, and, as said, police can´t control them cause they have so much work with the accidents at the weekends.) So I´m a bit biased. :D
    At least it gives me a reason to visit some friends at the weekends who live in better circumstances (where I can grab some nice grilled meat and some tasty salad most of the time, too!). B)

A close up would be nice! From the far he looks very handsome and interesting with his red hair! :D
    So he joined the household? I thought he just visited Damien! How big is the house? With all this persons stuffed in! (ok, ghosts don´t need much space! :D ) This will be interesting! I already can imagine some new side stories if he stayed longer! o:)
    @bekkasan I'm glad to hear that Mary slept better last night. 🙌 A good night's rest after months of not sleeping well is divine!
    Hmm, an interesting twist I'm wondering about here: Might Mary develop a little feelings for Liam? :smirk:
    I don't know why she doesn't want to try and at least meet Damien now that she knows he's curious about her case and is trying to solve it. Does she not consider that a good thing? There's definitely something she's keeping hidden deep within herself and it's intriguing me. :grin: I'm eager to find out!
    He has barely finished cooking the pancakes when he hears Jamison's motorcycle roaring up the mountain. He wonders if the noise woke up half the population of the town.
    ^Ha ha! This cracked me up. :lol: Because I could totally imagine it! We've had some crazy loud motorcycles fly on down the main road by our house over the years and I always sit there and think, "You're not cool alright!" :unamused: Or I think something else, but I won't say it here. :p Jamie though...he's actually legit cool and he knows it. :sunglasses:
    I love that they have a secret handshake and did it when they first greeted each other. :lol: Cute.
    Sounds like Damien has some good plans laid out. :)
    I can understand Jamie being concerned about a poltergeist due to what Mary did the other night...it was pretty crazy! :flushed:
    Oooooh so Mary got the spell stuff from Emmaline! I thought so. :smirk:
    You are panicking Mary! Perhaps this man, who obviously loves the house, is the answer to your prayers. Think about it. He is actually fixing it up and not allowing you or the other ghosts to frighten him away
    ^You know what? I agree with evil Emmaline on this one. (Oh yeah, she's not evil in this story. ;):p Hee hee!)
    Okay the conversation between Jamie and Betty was great!! :mrgreen: I thoroughly enjoyed it. Betty was real old lady snippy with him, for not an entirely bad reason I can see, but Jamie wasn't going to take any nonsense when it comes to the safety of Damien. He's like a brother to him and this moment really showed his love for him. (And honestly, it was really kinda hot! :love: ) Sorry! :lol:
    The conversation between Betty and Mary was equally great too and it got pretty unexpectedly intense at the end. :open_mouth: My heart really does go out to Mary. :cry: It was just darn UNFAIR what happened to her and I can only imagine how much that would bother, anger, and haunt someone, even on the other side. Hugs to her. <3 I can't wait to find out what Liam has to say. :star: More soon please! :blush:

@emorrill Thanks so much for your comments! :smiley: I so enjoy reading them. :heart:
    Mum's the word on Liam and Damien. :smirk:
    Yep, Jamison is totally cool!
    He's very protective of his best bro too. Especially now that Damien is finally embracing all things supernatural.
    lol...first wish Jamison got was to become supernatural. Did I lock that wish in...yep! :grin:
    hehe, Emmaline is not evil in my story like she was in yours.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the conversation between Jamie and Betty. :smiley: She's a feisty ghost and not at all as timid as she looks. I've actually not looked at any of the ghosts in CAS so I'm not sure what her age is.
    Yep, Mary has had a lot of years to stew about what happened to her. She's not exactly even tried to forgive them. It's not going to be easy for her but I'm hoping if Damien can show what really happened and the truth is known to the world she will start to let it go. Will see. :wink:
    I was glad to see she apologized to Betty for yelling 'cause Betty is a lot more friendly than the other lady ghost.

@AlexaKry Goodness, that is very rude they make them noisier than they normally are. His isn't revved up. There are some souped-up cars in the neighborhood that are noisier than his bike, or they crank up the radio and ride around with it blasting out the boomers. We have a noise ordinance too, but the cops have to catch them, you can't just call it in.
    That sounds nice going to visit friends though! :smiley:
    It is so much easier to handle if they join the household. Jamie won't stay a permanent member. I might have him decide to buy a house in Hidden Springs. Will see how the story progresses. :grin:
    The ghosts were not originally members of the household but stayed on the lot because of the gnomes they are in. Found out they glitch and won't come out after a few days which is a pain if suddenly the haunted house is not haunted by ghosts. :lol: So, I saved them each and put them in a separate household and I pop one over to visit when I need ghost pictures. LOL Now you know my secrets!
    @bekkasan : thanks for explaining your secrets to us! :)
    I just had one of this ghost gnomes in my game ever so I don´t know that they just appear a few times. That´s a problem if you want them to appear whenever you need them.I possibly would have put them in the household to be playable ghosts if I would have needed them in my story, then getting crazy that there were too many Sims in the household! :D
    Do they really come over and do what you want from them?
    I bet that they wouldn´t behave in my game and I would never get the right pictures! :D
    It´s good that Jamison stays at Damien´s house atm, he could use some help with the ghosts! Hopefully Jamison can break Mary´s hard shell! I hope Liam can help her to get what it´s best for her!
    And to do a little promotion for myself (sorry! :p ): new update with the Helmquists, one you will say "yesss" I think! ;)
  • meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @bekkasan I'm glad Mary slept better. I wonder if "that man" Damien has noticed that food is disappearing from the fridge ;) .
    I like the motorcycle picture, but poor Jamison must be freezing wearing jeans on a motorcycle in that weather :o ! He needs leather pants ;) .
    A secret handshake, huh? Boys will be boys! :p
    I'm glad to hear Jamison is not sensing anything malevolent in the house - if Mary is the angriest ghost in the house, Damien is probably safe there.
    Mary should be safe too, if ghost hunters are only interested in poltergeists and such... But she should try to learn to calm down a bit :# .
    I hope Mary listens to Emmanile - she's right about Damien being possibly able to help Mary...
    I wonder why Mary doesn't want Damien to find out everything about her story - is she trying to hide what she did to get her revenge or why is she not willing to let Damien do his work?
    I'm not surprised Betty is not happy about Damien having a ghost hunter visiting the premises! That must feel threatening her and the other ghosts.
    It's nice to hear Betty confirm that there are no evil spirits in the house. She would know if there was.
    I like Jamison and enjoyed his conversation with Betty :) .
    Poor Mary. She's so bitter and no wonder she is. Another broken window! She has a really hard time controlling her emotions.
    I hope Liam is able to help her.

@AlexaKry I use MC invite over and that brings them to the house. I could add them briefly to the household and then delete them, but so far it is working. I will go into build buy and use move objects and make them go where I want them since I'm not controlling them. Sometimes just having them on the lot works great for a scene. But if I need them up in the attic with Mary it's easier to move them there.
    I knew I wanted Jamison to be part of the household for a bit. Definitely easier to control him when needed.
    OMG...I did say yesss!!! when I read it. I totally loved it. :smiley::heart:

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments! :smiley::heart:
    hehe, Damien has noticed. He has gone from making one serving to 8 so there is plenty to go around. He's such a softy!
    oh yes, he does need leather pants! Will try to fix that error when I go in-game later! :grin: And Alexa wants helmets on. Damien does have one outfit with a helmet. :grin:
    She just learned about him knowing her story and is very wary of humans. Can't blame her after what the girls did when she trusted that they wanted to be friends. She will eventually talk to him. lol...that is what she did before I was ready. It really was funny but a few chapters away still. I could have stopped her with Nraas debug and a soft reset, but decided she was right...it was time for the meet. He will have to earn her trust though. It's not going to be an easy road.
    I'm glad you liked Jamie and enjoyed his conversation with Betty.
    @bekkasan : ohoh, you use Move Objects on them? Igazor (do I have to tag him? I don´t want to bother him with this) once told me that it is not good to use MO in a save which you would like to play as a legacy because it can corrupt the data of the Sims which are moved with MO!
    I never use that in my save, all pictures I shoot have to be in the game "poses", that´s the reason I would rather put more Sims to the household if I need other Sims to be were I want them to be.
    If I use Pose Player I have an extra save for that, because he said, that after you´ve used PP you shouldn´t save, because the moving of the Sims can currupt them.

Yes, please, a helmet for both of the boys! It´s winter and they ride a bike, that´s dangerous!!!!! :o
    Are leather pants warmer? They should wear some thermo underwear under it as well! Or their long johns, although that doesn´t look sexy in my opinion! (I´ve read that you like them, so: sorry :p )

Hehehe, you´re welcome, I saw that I met your hopes! It was very hard not to reveal it earlier!
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Poor Mary! :( Her emotions are getting intense, and having such torturous dreams affecting her sleep can’t help. I do love her bedspread pattern though. :blush: When I was younger I had similar blankets and bedspreads and I collected all sorts of astrological and celestial things.

Yay! She has finally contacted Liam! Mary is certainly a unique and special case. I’m glad he is going to try to help her and am looking forward to see what he discovers.

Jaime may be running late, but Damien is still on the case. His library research and the review of the HSPD case report turned up some interesting information. It’s sure to give him a lot to ponder, especially the discrepancies between the findings and the evidence. Shoddy investigation or a deliberate cover-up? :confounded: Inquiring minds want to know! :p

AHH! It’s the Return of the Ghost Gnomes! Damian may not be pleased by their return from the deep woods, but I am. :mrgreen: They just seem to belong, and the Fates apparently agree! :lol:

I'm glad that Damian is willing to try to help the ghosts and solve their cases so they might have a chance to move on. Seems like another good reason why the Fates must be allowing him to stay. ;)

What a beautiful sunset scene—I love the contrast of that fiery sky against the snowy mountain peaks and the reflections of both in the water! :love:

I’m glad Mary had a more restful night. Perhaps knowing Liam is going to try to help her has eased her mind somewhat. And like Mary, I’m also excited to hear what insights Liam may have to offer.

Running away again, Mary? Try as you might, you cannot elude Damien forever! :p

Damien seems to have such a strong friendship with Jamie, which is so good to see. I’m glad we finally got to “meet” him. :)

It’s also relieving to know that Jamie is about getting rid of wicked ghosts and not just haphazardly zapping them all. :mrgreen: And his conversation with Betty was hilarious! She seemed so insulted by him insinuating Mary was a poltergeist that she sure let him have it! :joy: But Jamie stood his ground as it pertains to Damien’s safety. Considering all the problems Damien will likely face, it’s good to know he has someone who has his back.

Ah, Betty is right, Mary. The house really isn’t yours. Although I do understand Mary’s desire to keep others away from her place of refuge and preserve at least some semblance of safety in light of all that has befallen her. Being able to trust again must be so difficult for her, especially after Kerry’s cruel and deadly deception. :cry:

But not everyone is evil and vindictive like Kerry and the other girls, or as careless as those who handled Mary’s case and denied her justice. Hopefully in time she will come to see that there are more people wishing to help rather than harm her. And not only Emmaline and Liam—whom she has sought help from—but also Damien... if only she would let him!

You’re a willful lass, Mary! But I do believe you’ve met your match in Damien, and I don’t see him giving up on you. <3

Great chapters, @bekkasan

@starguru Thanks so much for your comments and for reading Mary's story! :smiley::heart:
    Mary has been alone for so long other than her random ghosts and the few townies like Emmaline that she has approached over the years. It's a big adjustment for her.
    She really did start thinking of the house as hers despite the horror of her death outside of it and she only occupies it during the winters. You are correct that it has been her refuge and a constant in getting her through each winter when she has reappeared.

@AlexaKry Be reassured, I do 'saveas' prior to my MOO'ing sims around and taking the pictures. I then quit to desktop and reload the prior save so none of those MOO's are saved. :grin: That is one reason sometimes it takes forever to get an update written. My Ballan family takes a bit to load. It needs cleaning! I do the same for pose player pictures as well as sometimes you have to move them closer with the alt key for the pose to look proper. I will sometimes save a picture save if I think I will need to go back to it but it is always saved with 'pics' in the save name and I don't resume play from it, but the one before. Does that make sense?
    Do you know I've never worn leather pants! I have a beautiful leather jacket and yes, it is incredibly warm but I don't really need it in Florida.
    hehe, yep I think the long johns are sexy! of course, I think boxers or briefs are sexy too! Heck, guys are just sexy period no matter what they are wearing.
    @bekkasan : Phew, according to your first description I thought you´ve just went on with your save after you´ve used MO! (I was a little bit envious, as well, because I thought that I was doing something wrong with my save: I don´t use MO, clean it, reset the town with MC, etc... still struggle to save it properly and you use MO whatever and can go along with your save! :D )
    I should have known that you are careful with your save!
    Yes, it makes sense! I, too, have some different saves for different purposes. For example one for some poses or when I try out a new town, and I even have one save where I play something which didn´t happen in my main save but which is needed for my story (why Tyler behaved like he did. Hint,hint ;) )
    Otherwise I tell my story different to you. No picture I post is posed, I just make thousands of pictures and hope I get one which fits in the story. (if this makes sense now :D ) I just try to direct my Sims to do what I want from them sometimes, but most of the time I let them do whatever they want to.

I did have some leather pants in my early 20´s, but I´m a bit heavy and the trousers were very tight so it was very uncomfartably to wear them. I still have them in the hope that there will be happening some miracle and they´ll surprisingly fit at some time in my life! :D:D:D

Hm, all men are sexy.... well, how should I say it nice and don´t look like a b... no, not all men are sexy, not at all. :D
    But a sexy man can wear almost everything and still looks sexy! :p:D
    edited December 2020
    Lia

After Betty leaves, Mary floats outside and down to the front of the house. She peeks in the frost-covered windows and sure enough, there are now two men in her house! "Oh, that's right, I'm not allowed to call it my house even though it feels like mine. Hmm, a redhead. I wonder if he has a temper? He looks kinda cute." She looks through the window wishing she had the nerve to go in, but Betty said he was a ghost hunter. He might decide to capture her especially if he thinks she has caused all the damage around here...which she did. She giggles nervously.
    Perhaps Jamie experienced a sense of someone staring at them as he suddenly stops talking to Damien and walks towards the window.
    Mary instantly poofs away.
    50218220957_ae9f56800f_o.jpg

Jamie stares out the window, even though he knows the ghost is gone. He sensed it leaving before crossing the room. A good ghost hunter has a strong sensitivity to ghosts and can generally feel their presence. Jamie is a great ghost hunter. His reputation is well known throughout the scientific and paranormal communities. He commands a hefty fee to rid a home of dangerous ghosts, specters, or poltergeists. He again does not detect anything particularly malevolent in the house. He looks over at Damien who is watching him curiously. "Someone here doesn't want to be seen. We need to figure out the best way to approach this one as it is very skittish. I want to read your notes again on what happened in this house later today."
    Damien nods. "I'll get them out of the safe for you when we get back from town. I started locking them up when I realized the house was full of ghosts.
    50352403043_1b25cbcd57_o.jpg

The ride to town doesn't take too long. Jamie needs to register with the local science facility to work as a ghost hunter locally. He makes an appointment to see the director about the resurrection research as he is not available today.
    50231392692_1e5392973e_o.jpg
    50231170921_9656009926_o.jpg
    50231392927_a4fa45d77a_o.jpg

Damien shows him around the town. He has not explored much himself as he has been busy with the house. He enjoys seeing how beautiful Hidden Springs is. They decide to check out the winter sports park. They enjoy snowboarding and make plans to come back another day.
    50231392662_1c73296c57_o.jpg
    50230526848_ba9677d400_o.jpg
    50230526798_972deec444_o.jpg

They enjoy a fun day looking at the town and snowboarding. Jamie knows Damien has wanted to live in Hidden Springs for many years. The beauty of the town and friendliness of the people will keep him here. They decide to eat at the local diner rather than going home for supper. The special of the day sounds delicious to both of them...spicy chili and cornbread with a sinfully delicious angel food cake dessert served flambe style. It is a wonderful meal warming them inside and out after the day spent out in the cold.
    50231171496_cbdd404e7b_o.jpg

After arriving home, they play several games of chess and are evenly matched in skill. Damien wins this round 2 to 1. Damien heads to bed and Jamison stays up to look for any nocturnal activities by the ghosts.
    He climbs the steps to the attic and carefully inspects the walls. He knocks on the walls as well as pushing on a few of the loose stones. Nothing seems to work at exposing an opening. He checks the floorboards carefully and doesn't find any switches or levers. "Well, perhaps I will have to let Damien loose with a sledgehammer." He announces it loudly enough hoping to provoke a response. The only sound is a faint cooing. It sounds as if there is a bird loose in the attic. He senses a presence nearby that is not a bird. Who is it?
    Behind the wall, Mary fumes thinking about her beautiful home getting wrecked with a sledgehammer! She takes many deep breaths realizing she cannot overreact with a ghost hunter in the house. She remembers what Emmaline said about not panicking and that Damien seemed to be trying to help.
    Jamie settles in and begins reading Damien's notes on Mary's death, and the documentation he has collected on the problems with the house over the years. He agrees with Damien's conclusion that Mary was indeed murdered. Damien has not had a chance to find out if any of the investigating officers are still living. He wonders if it is Mary who returned and did not move on after death. She definitely had a traumatic death, and the killers were never caught or even accused of murder. That could be enough to keep a ghost from moving on.
    Mary peeks on the men. Damien is sleeping, and the cute redhead is reading and keeping watch over the house. She snorts. "Let him stay up all night for all I care." She changes into warm pajamas and gets under the covers and falls fast asleep.
    The night stays fairly peaceful. He hears limbs creaking in time with the slight wind that is blowing. The soothing sounds of newly fallen snow from the fresh storm, the coo of the bird that apparently is in the attic. He walks through the house one more time and does not find any ghostly activity. Jamie hopes that is a good sign. He locks the notes back in the safe, climbs the stairs, and crawls into a warm bed.
    50262763176_ca4e6278bc_o.jpg
    50230527363_3a5febe67d_o.jpg
    50262950647_95c58d6da1_o.jpg

The next morning after breakfast they both decide they need a workout. Jamie works on martial arts and Damien jogs on the treadmill. Afterward, they split up. Damien going to the town hall to find out about the police officers and Jamie goes back to the house.
    50262950392_c7009ccba6_o.jpg
    50262108423_1b4e1355c4_o.jpg

Jamie is welcomed home by a cute cat sitting on the porch meowing. The cat sniffs at Jamie's hand but when Jamie attempts to pick it up the cat rears back and snarls and hisses at him. "Touchy are we?" Jamie laughs at the cat. Jamie continues talking to the cat and his charm eventually works as the cat finally relents and cuddles in Jamie's arms. "Would you like to stay here at Spring Manor? I think you will like my friend Damien. I will name you, Lia, if that is okay with you?" The cat looks up at him and meows as if she approves.
    Jamie texts Damien explaining about the cat he found. He requests him to stop at the local pet store to purchase some supplies for a cat.
    Damien grins remembering that Jamie always seemed to have a few animals around growing up. His very own beloved dog Max who finally passed away from old age was a gift from Jamie.
    50262762931_b0be033d6b_o.jpg
    50262108403_41ea2d7b0d_o.jpg
    50262762906_3b34caef29_o.jpg
    50262108238_37a3811bc5_o.jpg
    @bekkasan My face when seeing a new chapter today! :smiley:
    I will admit the chapter title "Lia" got me curious. ;)
    Oh Mary, still being stubborn as ever. (I saw that she found Jamie cute. :smirk: Then my imagination went wild thinking she might develop a crush for him to throw things, but I think I'd see a crush on Liam more - before Damien. :p Sorry, getting off track. lol)
    He might decide to capture her especially if he thinks she has caused all the damage around here...which she did.
    ^That made me giggle too. :lol:
    Yup, if you know you're good at what you do, you can charge any price for your services and people will pay it. Smart Jamie. ;)
    Jamie needs to register with the local science facility to work as a ghost hunter locally. He makes an appointment to see the director about the resurrection research as he is not available today.
    ^Gee I wonder why? :p Might the Director be busy meeting with a certain someone? :smirk:
    Love seeing Damien on that righteous motorcycle. <3
    Cute pics of them snowboarding. :blush: HS really is gorgeous in the winter. :love:
    Reading about that dinner they had at the diner made my mouth water. :yum:
    "Well, perhaps I will have to let Damien loose with a sledgehammer." He announces it loudly enough hoping to provoke a response.
    ^Nice one Jamie! :mrgreen: Too bad Mary is too smart to fall for that. ;)
    Mary peeks on the men. Damien is sleeping, and the cute redhead is reading and keeping watch over the house. She snorts. "Let him stay up all night for all I care."
    ^I love the way you wrote that. :lol: C'mon now Mary, lower your defenses already and open your heart. (I could see she was already recognizing that Damien is just trying to help so that's a start! :star: )
    Creepy sounds the house is making at night. :flushed:
    Yeah! I'd watch those guys workout all day! :smirk::love:
    Kitty! :grin: I chuckled at Jamie's "Touchy are we?" comment. :lol:
    Ohhhh okay, this is where the name Lia comes into play. ;) It's a very pretty name for a pretty kitty. :blush: I wonder if Lia might be able to sense some of those ghosts too and help Jamie out? That would be cute. :)
    I really enjoyed reading this chapter and am hungry for more! I always am...it's awesome! :kissing_heart:

@emorrill Thanks so much for your happy comments. :smiley::heart: I get a big smile reading them.
    Well, sometimes a girl ghost needs choices! :lol::tongue:
    I love watching the sims snowboard especially as they get better at it!
    Yep, some chili would go down good anytime but love it on cold winters nights.
    I just couldn't resist that pretty kitty when she showed up on the porch. She was actually tearing up the newspaper but I didn't get a picture of that.
    @bekkasan : great chapter!
    So, Mary has a crush on Jamie? I have to admit that I can´t blame her! He looks very cute although he has red hair and a bad taste when it comes to clothing for a ride! :p Still no helmets!!! An open jacket!!! That´s not safe!!! ;)
    Damien seems to be a bit more boring and down to earth for her liking??
    I hope Mary will overcome her shyness and misstrust to Damien and Jamie soon! I have the slightest feeling that she will need not only Liam to get alive again!
    Hehehe, talking loud to the wall seemed smart in Jamie´s view? Let´s see who´s smarter, Mary or the boys!
    :D It´s still Mary´s house in her opinion? I wonder what she will do to defend her home against Damien...
    Ghost hunters can sense paranormal identities? That´s neat! Jamie is one of the best, so hopefully Damien gets rid off all the ghosts in his new home with his help, with them it´s a bit overcrowded if he wants to found a family. There won´t be much privacy, either, hm?!?
    Aaaw, a little tiger for Jamie! He really is an interesting man, trying hard to look like an Hell´s Angel at the motorbike but being a softy when it comes to pets, so sweet!
    A good idea to adopt a cat, cats can sense a lot of things humans can´t, I think seeing ghosts counts on that, too. Even the old Egyptians worshipped them as holy guardians of homes.
    The winter festival in Hidden Springs looks very good, I like it that it is nestled between all the trees in the wood. Seems as if the boys had some fun there!
    Let´s see if Liam can help Mary in the next chapter!!

@AlexaKry Thanks so much for your comments! :smiley:
    lol, those pics were taken before I got new clothes for them. You might see the old ones at least once more too! My pictures and game are ahead of the writing. Damien has a helmet on one of his outfits but I forget to switch him to that one. :lol:
    She thinks Jamie is cute, that is not the same as a crush. She thought Damien was cute too. :grin:
    Yes, I think Ghosthunters must have an affinity to ghosts and be a little bit sensitive to know when they are around. Jamie does not rely on instruments like on TV. He uses his senses. :smiley:
    Yep, Damien doesn't want all those ghosts around that is for sure. If he knew one was Mary he might feel different.
    That is a game made cat and so cute! I just had to have her in the family.
    She played with the lightning ghost when he came in to find food one day. So cute!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top