Sul sul Simmers!
*Tadaaa* Today I have the great honour to share my first ever Friday Highlight with you!
I'm excited but also astonished - no one told me how difficult it would actually be to pick a few highlights from all the awesome content on the forum!!
Let's marvel at this fairytale-ish outdoor area created by @chips46
and shared here
This definitely was a super tough first that has also given me a lot of Simming inspiration!
Anyway, here we go, here are some (but definitely not all!) of my favourite topics that I want to share with you:
- For this first in the series of Friday Highlights by Leeloo, I think @rosemow's Everyone is welcome to post your sims here! is a wonderful place to start! Seeing all those vastly different Sims is a great reminder of how diverse and unique our Sims community is!
- If you are anything like me and simply can't decide which world you like most (jk Sulani is the best! But maybe that's just because right now it's raining where I am and I would love to be on a sunny beach🤔), @aaronrulz's poll will be a pretty tricky one: what is your 'Favorite World!?'
- Everyone loves holidays, right?? Earlier this week @CNJ93 asked a very important question: Which holidays and clubs do you create for your game? Why don't you share some of your cool holiday ideas for inspiration so our Sims get even more reasons to celebrate!
- I don't know about you but I just love browsing around to get new ideas for my own builds and lots. While doing so, I stumbled across the thread Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here! that @BreeMiles started. I'm sure you will find the creations shared in this space just as impressive as I do! Now I know what I will be doing all weekend ...........
- Soooo ... and finally, since it's Friday and everyone can do with a bit of a pick-me-up before the weekend: why don't you check out (and add to!) @Amphora's thread 'Funny Sims 3 screenshots'? It made me chuckle a few times and got me thinking about all the great Sims 3 moments!
Phew, I did it! I hope you enjoyed this week's picks.
If you come across any great topics and think they would make a great Friday Highlight feature, please let me know!
Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!