August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Threads not followed appearing in my Discussions timeline

Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 3,238 Member
I've noticed in the last couple days that threads/boards I have not followed are showing up in my Discussions timeline. Quite awhile ago, months, maybe even a year or longer, we were given the option to 'follow' particular boards and their threads so that only those would appear when choosing to read Discussions. I think something broke.

For example I did not follow anything to do with Sims 3 threads, any modding/custom content threads, modeling, anything pertaining to Sims Mobile, Console, Freeplay, Medieval, Sims 2 and Sims 1, etc. But now, I see threads for all of those mixed among the threads I previously did follow. Why? Is anyone else having the same thing happen?

It's really not that big of a deal, just frustrating having to scroll by all these threads I have no interest in reading to find the ones I do want to read. :|

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 1,981 Member
    This happened to me too! I was confused at first why so many people were posting about TS3 in the TS4 forums, lol.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 3,238 Member
    I was beginning to think it was just my timeline and considered asking this thread be closed. Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one. :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 32,891 Member
    Just coming here to say this. Page 1 on the Discussions link is correctly only areas I follow, but page 2 and on are everything.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 3,238 Member
    @luthienrising Thanks for coming here to post! :) That's exactly what's been happening for me too for a long time now. The first page is all those I've followed/favorited, the second page starts out with a mixture of everything and even some duplicates from the first page. :(