May 14 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
May 18 - Join our SimGuru in today's Inside Maxis livestream at 11AM PT/6PM UTC! 🎊 Let's watch it together here.

Spark'd Challenge: Destination Weddings!

2...Next

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 776 Member
    @mcrudd so true. I wish the simmers wouldn't spam it like that. I really would love to scroll through and see folks wedding related builds. So much is just not related.
    wocka wocka wocka
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 7,520 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    @mcrudd so true. I wish the simmers wouldn't spam it like that. I really would love to scroll through and see folks wedding related builds. So much is just not related.

Its very frustrating, I was trying to look at other wedding venues for inspiration before starting mine, but there was houses, cinema's and all kinds of none related uploads. Then I looked at the sims part and it was even worse, so many non wedding couple sims, people are not reading the game rules at all.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,077 Member
    I created a venue just for fun. It is desert themed and it’s called Flaming Gnome. I held a test wedding there and it was wild and fun. I recommend bringing a cake.
  • DerianDerian Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2020
    apologies, thought I posted this in the previews forum... cannot seem to delete my whole post, so i deleted the pics.. you can find them in the previews forum..