Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wall Decals & Paintings

Okay, so is it just me or do you feel like you have to scroll through a million of those like stickers in ‘Paintings’ to actually get to the wall art. The ones from cats and dogs, parenthood, seasons, city living posters and then just the kids ones. I wish there was a separate section because some of the cheap art is missed because I just scroll to the end just to get past them. It drives me insaneeeee!

Anyone else care to second that?
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I use the filter to filter out all the cats and dogs paintings because I think that is where most of them are ( and a couple in seasons)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    I use the filter to filter out all the cats and dogs paintings because I think that is where most of them are ( and a couple in seasons)

100% agree, cats and dogs in the culprit but we shouldn’t have to do that every time. It’d make things a lot easier

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    They should make a separate category mabey in the kids room because parenthood had a few too
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Yeah personally I love the stickers but when I'm decorating a living room and looking for art it's difficult.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    I think they should reorganize whole decor category. As for now I don't know the difference between statues, misc and clutter. I don't understand why cupboards etc. are in decor category. There should be a whole new cat. hallway or something. Also it makes no sense when you want clutter for kitchen an there is a set for Get famous but not basic tissues and stuff like that.
    And yes, also reorganize the paintings/wall cat.
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    I think they should reorganize whole decor category. As for now I don't know the difference between statues, misc and clutter. I don't understand why cupboards etc. are in decor category. There should be a whole new cat. hallway or something. Also it makes no sense when you want clutter for kitchen an there is a set for Get famous but not basic tissues and stuff like that.
    And yes, also reorganize the paintings/wall cat.

I completely agree! They organise the things and then add so much stuff it becomes unorganised again. The Get Famous structures are soooooo annoying as well