Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A turtle's Journey * Update October 2

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    @MaggieMarley Thanks for your comments <3
    I think Fiona is so adorable and she is a very happy toddler. Her personality trait is Charmer. In the picture you can almost see how she tries to charm Makoa (look at me!) <3
    BCLLiHGl.png

I'm glad the Sims can now get married at holiday destinations and I had to immediately try it out with Naja and Duane.
    I chose the waterfall in Selvadorada which is a place with a romantic energy. Finn photographed and my only problem was that it was hard to put it tripod with the camera at a perfect angle so he could take a wedding photo with the waterfall as a background.

Naja has given birth to a little son. I can well regret not letting him grow up to Toddler when I updated the postcards from Sulani.
    I do not know what he looks like. I'll have to look into it soon.

I'm working on another story now. It causes me more problems than I had anticipated. The story must be partly reconstructed from a deleted story from the Danish TheSimsForum. I have saved excerpts from the story and all the pictures but I I have learned a lot since 2018 about taking pictures.
    Although I was praised for the pictures then, I could wish for a better quality today. The perfectist approach kills all initiative, so I try to fight it.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    Just an experiment to see if the thread transfers ;)