Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet Birds and Improved Familiars

We never get to see pet birds on My First Pet Stuff but some for the Realm Of Magic like Raven, Phoenix and Sixam Owl.

Bird pets can be set free if a Sim cannot properly care for them. If kept in a Sim's inventory for too long, minor pets can escape. Birds can be killed by cats when they're placed on bird cage or bird tree. I want to see some small birds and large birds. I want the birds get their own CAS like cats and dogs. I wish the bird will fallow their sim to any places. Like Familiars, The Birds can be sent out to forage items.

So do you want some pets birds in the game and Improved Familiars.

Pet Birds and Improved Familiars 45 votes

Yes
77%
crocobauraredrogue60sketchesOolonglongCamkatirishdragon7Mariefoxprice83cmbaker16KennziKaigeMsMousyBabykittyjadeannaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7MaggieMarleyjazzunicornstexxx78Gecko420RedShoe7nessatay1920GamingTweety 35 votes
No
15%
luthienrisingdg51829ChadSims2Marduc_PlaysLeahmiller2006KimmerGilbertStrangePenny 7 votes
Maybe
6%
EnkiSchmidtSimzilla_7Nushka 3 votes

Comments

• SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Yes
    Yes. Yes. We need this. It was one of the things that I had hoped RoM would have, and I was really disappointing. I love both C&D and RoM, but they both needed this.
    banner.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would like pet birds. I don’t use anything spellcaster related from RoM so I have no comment on familiars.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    No
    I don't like birds. :/
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I don't like birds. :/

In real life, I don’t either. But I enjoyed having them in The Sims.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Yes
    Falconry.
    Also, instead of traveling by bike, I’d like to travel by Eagle.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes
    The Cats & Dogs need to be better familiars.
    Also, we need proper pet familiars of Owls, Parrots, Ravens, Eagles, Hawks, & a big mythical Phynix
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes
    I would absolutely like more pets of all shapes and sizes, birds included, but I do not know how feasible CAP is. Also, I don't like that even cats and dogs take up a family slot, so I really would not want anything else to.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    Before Cats and Dogs/MFP I would of said yes but now its a no from me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    No
    The entire system sucks. Familiars seem so useless to me. The basically look cool and can save you from dying if you go overboard. After 1031 hours I have yet to kill a sim due to magical overload. Unless familiars can do more useful things I'm not interesting. Now if we get more supernaturals and have feuds between the different supernaturals where sometimes they will attack you/your house and your familiar can help/warn you I'd consider it.
  • Love2Sim04Love2Sim04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes
    Yes I am so tired of all the magic and Fantasy type packs. Lets Have a Bird Pack!! I am a bird Owner and they are great!
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Maybe
    Maybe if it was done as a refresh of MFP stuff pack. Add a birdcage for several avian friends (parrots, ravens, owls and phoenixes), a terrarium for reptilian friends (snakes, lizards, tortoises and dragons).
    Happy simming!
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yes
    Pet birds could be included in Jungle Adventure refresh