Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting: Are You Buying?

Comments

• NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Undecided
    I'm not sure, the only thing that I realy like from it is Plopsy but, it's such a big thing that I'g probably buy the pack whenever it goes on sale.
    Happy simming!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Yes
    I voted for arts and crafts but not knitting. I am however really excited for this pack. I love that kids can learn to knit, that babies get clothes, that we can sell things we make on plopsy. Honestly, I'm more excited about this pack than I was about eco lifestyle.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Yes
    I'm probably not going to get it right away unless it's gifted to me, but I'm sure I will eventually.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • meskalmeskal Posts: 12 New Member
    Yes
    Yes for sure!

finally some stuff to do with the elders :) love the rocking chair and all the craft room stuff, it's sad that it can't be use for other purpose instead of just putting stuff on the top of it.. like i would really love doing scrapbooking or wraping gift etc. or for kids doing little craft .

But, i will be happy with what they offer, the plopsy thing looks awesome! :)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited July 2020
    Undecided
    I am not buying anything until the mess that is Eco-Lifestyle is fixed.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Yes
    Heck yes, finally something for my elder sims to do.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    Undecided
    I've decided NOT to buy it. It's not right that the huge amount of bugs of the previous EP haven't been fixed yet. I feel that if I buy this pack, no matter how much I want it, I'll send a message to EA that it doesn't matter how many bugs are still unfixed that I will continue to buy whatever they release.

Sorry, but first things first.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Yes
    Hopefully today's patch will address EL bugs. 🙂
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes
    Is a patch coming today 😊 @simgirl1010
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Yes
    I'm like 99% sure I'll buy it. I mean, what I voted for won almost every step of the way with this pack, so I can't say it's not what I wanted! :D I also have been wanting more at-home hobbies for my sims, so Nifty Knitting (partially, still could do with more) fills a need for me. I'm pretty excited.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,186 Member
    Yes
    Yes This would include waiting for a sale
    No No explanation needed
    Undecided For those waiting for more info, Livestream, reviews, bug fixes, etc.

I'm going to say yes.This probably the only stuff pack I will buy at full price .For a few reasons.

1.(The pack has something for all age groups)
    I'm glad this is pack cater to all ages group.Its good for family play, and story telling.The small touches really help.Like kids learning how to knit, toddlers can play on the rocking chair, and elders remermencing on the rocking chair.Babies can get knitted onsies.

2.Having new hands on hobbies that are not party base is welcome in my book.Lot of young adults activities, and skill seem to be base on partying, or fame.Having skills that have our sims be creative

3.Beibg able to sell some things online.I like different ways for our sims to make money.So the plopsy feature has me intrigued.(The other fact you might not sell your object is welcoming)
    4.The metal
  • MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    Yes
    I need an eventually choice for this. I want the pack but I won't buy it fressh off the presses either.
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    No
    Knitting hasn't really caught my attention nor has the build buy and plosy. And I'll be honest plosy doesn't really sound like anything. It feels like the free lance career that skips speaking with the client. I suppose it might be a few clicks easier than doing a yard sale and marking up the price. Or just dragging and dropping into sell option in the inventory. It just feels so samey to what we can already do.
  • Aleia1Aleia1 Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2020
    No
    I voted no and commented already above, and I'm returning since the patch to say it's still no. I still have NAP problems in the save I'm playing, and am trying to decontaminate it. Like the posters above, I don't want to buy any new Sims games until this is sorted. The new stuff pack sounds fun enough, but the risk of introducing more bugs on top of the NAP madness is just too high.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    Aleia1 wrote: »
    I voted no and commented already above, and I'm returning since the patch to say it's still no. I still have NAP problems in the save I'm playing, and am trying to decontaminate it. Like the posters above, I don't want to buy any new Sims games until this is sorted. The new stuff pack sounds fun enough, but the risk of introducing more bugs on top of the NAP madness is just too high.

You can control naps by unticking the allow npc sims to vote box in game settings, then no NAPS will be enacted at all unless your active sim votes on them. You may still see banners that say a NAP has taken effect, but there will be no gameplay consequences from them.

You can then turn testing cheats on and shift click either your community board or your mailbox and instantly repeal any NAP you don’t want.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely,I can't wait. I was one of those who voted in favor of it ages ago. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Yes
    I've been waiting for something like this since 2000 and have only found it as a mod in S2. Of course I'm getting it! I'm also looking forward to the first mod that makes the crafts available in natural hues, instead of all the technicolor :wink:
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Yes
    I originally said yes. I've changed my mind. I'm not buying anything until he Eco Lifestyle bugs are fixed.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Since I hit the Iceberg with Eco Living why not finish it off with Knitting. This pack as all others is untested and sold "As Is". The wonderful mod community will do there best to clean up the EA mess.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Yes
    Since I hit the Iceberg with Eco Living why not finish it off with Knitting. This pack as all others is untested and sold "As Is". The wonderful mod community will do there best to clean up the EA mess.

So that's a yes? :D
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    I will get it but not til there is gp and ep I can bundle it or my son or daughter in law buys it before I can bundle
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    I'm still very bitter about this being the pack we were always gonna get, regardless of what the community voted for, but the trailer and teasers have convinced me... the Plopsy shop feature is what especially sold it for me. I already know it's gonna be far from my favorite stuff pack, but it looks good enough to purchase at full price.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Yes
    Aleia1 wrote: »

You can control naps by unticking the allow npc sims to vote box in game settings, then no NAPS will be enacted at all unless your active sim votes on them. You may still see banners that say a NAP has taken effect, but there will be no gameplay consequences from them.

You can then turn testing cheats on and shift click either your community board or your mailbox and instantly repeal any NAP you don’t want.

Thank you! I've been repealing the long way!

-Looking forward to everything in Nifty Knitting!

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Undecided
    I'm undecided. It just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea - but usually if a pack isn't, the CAS is what pulls me in.
    I'll have to look at gameplay and others' opinions to see if it's something I'd want to buy.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/