Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting: Are You Buying?

Comments

• OrangeSodaSINOrangeSodaSIN Posts: 58 Member
    Yes
    > @Flexono1 said:
    > Looks terrible tbh. I can literally count the pixels in some of the objects shown in the trailer :D

hm. may i see what you are talking about? i believe you, i just can't see it.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Yes
    looks super cute
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2020
    No
    No way!

No wonder EA keeps pumping out this ... unsavory stuff. We have suckers who will buy anything they make just because it has the Sims label on it. Just look through this thread, and you will find comments that say, "I find this boring, but I'm buying it."
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Yes
    Yes. It adds plenty of stuff aside from the knitting features that make it a pretty good pack with a lot of stuff. And, unlike Eco Living, nothing that makes game play torture.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    No
    Haha, no I'm not buying the knitting pack.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    Somehow, someday. For the CAS and BB.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • RandomSims4AddictRandomSims4Addict Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes
    Yep I'm definitely buying because I love getting new things for my elder sims to do :smile:
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    edited July 2020
    Edit: for changing my vote.
    Not sure.
    But all we get to do is watch our sims knit?. Sounds like fun? Should have voted for grim >:)<3
    I'm changing my vote to a Yes.
    I started having ideas for my elder sims. Which I don't play much. But now maybe I will. :) But I still want to play as a grim. If I recall in the poll.
    Post edited by mrln420 on
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I will wait for a sale or a bundle, but I will get it in the end.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yes

I have no idea what I voted for. Yet, when it won, I knew I would buy it. This is a great addition to my family gameplay style.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Undecided
    I really need to see more. Knitting could be a fun addition, but I'm a bit unsure about the colours and I want to observe the items and cas more closely.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Undecided
    I need more information. I'm mostly just interested in plopsy. It's actually the only thing I'm interested in. I don't think that's worth $10 so I'll wait for a sale, unless they blow me away with the live stream.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yes
    My vote is more of a yes IF they start fixing the game with the personality options seen in the last survey.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ChocolatatataChocolatatata Posts: 11 New Member
    The better question is when the hell are we going to get bunk beds?? It's been 6 years and we still don't have them!
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Undecided
    I'd like to, but i'll wait to see if issues like EL pop up.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Undecided
    Maybe if it goes on sale but I am not a big fan of this pack.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Yes
    Doesn't look bad! It won't be a day 1 purchase like RoM or EL, but I'll get it once the next GP and EP come out (November, I assume?) and I can bundle.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    Yes
    I'm quite looking forward to this pack... I've got several sims in my game that I'd like to do a bit of knitting!
  • Ember_FoxEmber_Fox Posts: 46 Member
    Undecided
    So far I am undecided. I bought my first 2 stuff pack yesterday and was a bit... underwhelmed... about the amount of stuff they had. Knitting seems like it could be in character to a few of my sims and I did like the video with the knitting obsessed sim :) So I will explore the stuff packs I bought, see what game play they add as well as watch any nifty knitting livestreams and read what people who buys nifty knitting will think of it before I decide if it is a future buy or not.

And another thing that makes me hesitant is because of all the bugs that were introduced with Eco lifestyle despite me not owning the pack! And how they haven't been fixed yet : /
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I’ve been looking forward to this pack for quite some time. I can’t believe it’s finally almost here! <3
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Yes
    Can’t wait to cast on!
  • blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    Yes
    The trailer definetly got me hyped!
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    No
    There are some items I like from the pack but the idea of an entire pack dedicated to knitting just bores me, I thought laundry was the most boring idea for a pack but this makes it look exciting in comparison.