Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winter-themed EP - CONFIRMED

12346...Next

Comments

• EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Just please let it NOT be another American world.... nothing against those worlds but I just want to see something completely new just like with Windenburg. I think a French Mountain town/village is a great idea.

Yes like a French Alp World. I'll take it.

I hope it'll be just that. The only thing that throws me off is that the snow activities and Mountain World were mentioned in January and April's surveys, and Linsday stated that they've been working on this EP since last year. But it could be that they were just testing out some potential features for the Fall EP? Fingers crossed.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    If it is a winter pack, I am sure it will center around a crazed yeti who kidnaps skiers and drags them to his cave. We will be forced to take part in yet another challenge of solving where the yeti lives and how to gather up recruits to conquer the yeti and save our families.

That sounds like a SciFi Channel Movie! I'm in, especially if they throw in the Snowballs of Doom and a few avalanches. But the yeti has to be real, not some guy in a suit.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Just please let it NOT be another American world.... nothing against those worlds but I just want to see something completely new just like with Windenburg. I think a French Mountain town/village is a great idea.

I hope it'll be just that. The only thing that throws me off is that the snow activities and Mountain World were mentioned in January and April's surveys, and Linsday stated that they've been working on this EP since last year. But it could be that they were just testing out some potential features for the Fall EP? Fingers crossed.

The swiss alps have mountains.
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member

The swiss alps have mountains.

I love The Swiss alps!! ❄️😍❄️⛷🏔❄️
    And don’t forget Apres Ski parties 😃😄
    I do wish that my sims could stay in a hotel in a picturesque mountain village... They need to get away to the peace of a mountain village with pure alpine air... ❄️❄️❄️ I’m ready to discover some beautiful winter-resorts hidden in the Sims-Alps ^^
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    If we get winter resorts I hope EA will throw in more pool items. Hoping for Pool slides,waterfalls and bars as well as proper diving boards. We could use them in other worlds.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Has anyone seen the thought bubble of sims thinking about a magician hat and stick? It could have been there for a while but it's the first time I ever seen it in all of these years of playing. I tried to take a screen shot but it already had dissapeared 🧐😮😯
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • tomasgomes749tomasgomes749 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Babykittyjade said:
    > Has anyone seen the thought bubble of sims thinking about a magician hat and stick? It could have been there for a while but it's the first time I ever seen it in all of these years of playing. I tried to take a screen shot but it already had dissapeared 🧐😮😯

this has to do with the realm of magic for those who have it, they think too much, I end up taking my sims to become wizards, so what you said has more to do with the realm of magic
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited October 2020
    Jetpacks would also go great with a Mountain/Avalanche Rescue Team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SomJQJyT8-0&feature=emb_logo
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited October 2020
    If we get winter resorts I hope EA will throw in more pool items. Hoping for Pool slides,waterfalls and bars as well as proper diving boards. We could use them in other worlds.

If it is a winter vacation pack with resorts, I highly doubt they'll add items for other types of resorts. I bet they would release a stuff pack a couple of months later called Fun in the Sun with pool bars, waterfalls, pool slides and such. $$$$$
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    (: So it's confirmed - Can't wait to find out more!
    Z5yqGx5.png
    ❄️😍❄️ YaaaAaaAY - It’s finally happening!!! ❄️☃️❄️⛷❄️🏔❄️
    Simmer Erin’s latest video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaMJTuOA9OU

• Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I'm cool with this EP.

(I see you seeing what I did there.)
    I'm cool with this EP.

(I see you seeing what I did there.)

^^ So-so-SO happy with this EP-announcement!! I think this is going to be the first TS4-World that I’m truly going to feel at home in... (Better late than never I guess... ^^’ ) 😃 Just think of all the new cool outfits - and new cosy recipes!! 😅 Aaah - Can’t wait!! ❄️🎿🏂☃️❄️