Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Acceptance Moodlet

LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
I got Sims 4 Discover University yesterday so I made one of my existing sims (the second child to be born from my beginning 2 sims in my big family game thing) send in an application. He was really tense and stressed and had an erratic schedule while waiting, he quitted his job and painted NON STOP (he wanted to study fine art) for the few days he waited. I liked how he had the tense moodlet because he was stressed but it didn't end when he got accepted. Now he's really tense but he's got in to his desired uni (he even got into the fine art distinguished degree, the one he wanted) so now he's going to be spending most of his first weekend in uni really tense because he's "waiting for acceptance" which is really annoying. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to make the moodlet go away quicker? Sorry for how long this is! Thanks for bothering to read this! :)

Edit: Neeevver mind. The moodlet's gone now. It didn't really hold him back too much. I'm still curious to know if anyone else has had this issue! :)
Post edited by LittleOldPotato on