Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone need a laugh today?

My sim was just going to the spice market, minding her OWN business and well....XD The things I find in my sims save. (Yes I know the video is crap don't remind me.)

https://youtu.be/18BlQFPRIxM

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    You're back with the footage of the game misusing the CC you have!
    I remember you from this discussion:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17541003#Comment_17541003
    At first, I thought you were a different user (didn't memorize the name and the profile picture has changed), but when I opened that discussion, I discovered that you're the same person.

Anyway...
    You have a lot of weird CC. Please don't be offended, but I'm judging you (can't say silently because I have typed it out here)...
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited July 2020
    EgonVM wrote: »
    You're back with the footage of the game misusing the CC you have!
    I remember you from this discussion:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17541003#Comment_17541003
    At first, I thought you were a different user (didn't memorize the name and the profile picture has changed), but when I opened that discussion, I discovered that you're the same person.

Anyway...
    You have a lot of weird CC. Please don't be offended, but I'm judging you (can't say silently because I have typed it out here)...

...I'm sorry? Does my post trigger you??? I am just having fun...
    The CC is from cosplaysimmer.com (but deleted now).....
    Sorry but your comment comes across that you have some sort of problem with me?
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    that laugh tho. XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    that laugh tho. XD

I know xD Everytime I hear it in meme videos I laugh too.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I recognize that sound command since SimmerDre uses it for Twitch. Interesting it is used with Youtube too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    I recognize that sound command since SimmerDre uses it for Twitch. Interesting it is used with Youtube too.

The sound effects? They are common meme sounds <3 Twitch and YT use them <3.

Yeah she uses it as a command on Twitch. She has the best raid video too. Your CC reminds me of how popular dressing avatars as angels and demons were with Gaiaonline. I remember the Halo was the most demanded item.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Did she really wear that?? Lol im blind
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

Yeah she uses it as a command on Twitch. She has the best raid video too. Your CC reminds me of how popular dressing avatars as angels and demons were with Gaiaonline. I remember the Halo was the most demanded item.

A fellow former gaiaonline memeber! I used love that website.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

A fellow former gaiaonline memeber! I used love that website.
    Yeah it was my former lifetime. Been forever since I was on it. I went on it during the Sims 3 era. The video makes me miss fairies. Wings are so pretty on Sims.
    izecson wrote: »
    Did she really wear that?? Lol im blind

She did indeed LOL!