August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Eco Workshop

the Boot-cut Slacks for male sims are so neat :smile:

Comments

• Nandy162Nandy162 Posts: 3 New Member
    Are there any premium items for recycling in the eco workshop!? All the things I got till now are pretty boring and not uptown mark to work so hard for collecting the materials required!
    I would really like to work for some big prizes such as acardian gazebo which I missed for some reason! :'(
  • Smurfy_Sim1Smurfy_Sim1 Posts: 7 New Member
    What are the benefits of the 12k simolian purchase of the eco workshop? Is it worth it? Apprehensive to spend the 12k! I was saving for the second story unlock for 20k. 🤔👻
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 100 Member
    edited July 17
    What are the benefits of the 12k simolian purchase of the eco workshop? Is it worth it? Apprehensive to spend the 12k! I was saving for the second story unlock for 20k. 🤔👻

associated with the Eco Workshop are "Recycle Tokens" .

there are 4 Levels of "Projects" (the items that can be redeemed with the Materials that are "made" in the Workshop) .
    the first 2 Levels are free .
    the 3rd Level requires 1,000 Recycle Tokens to access .
    the 4th Level requires 2,000 Recycle Tokens .

Recycle Tokens can only be acquired by performing Lama Zoom Tasks . each Lama Zoom Task results in 66 Recycle Tokens .

in addition , the Eco Workshop can be "Upgraded" to increase the storage of the Materials made in the Workshop .
    the Upgrades to the Workshop also require Recycle Tokens .