August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

New to the forums - Any tips I might have missed?

SystemSystem Posts: 3,490 Member
edited July 11 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started.

Comments

• SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 97 Member
    Hi I'm new here to the forum, although I'm not a new simmer.

Can anyone give any tips I might of missed :)
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 225 Member
    Hey, I wish everyone had a good 4th of July, wherever you are tonight :smiley:

@SarahLou372 You're welcomed here... that's all I had to know on the forums. They also have Friday highlights and other things going on.
    AxxYIX4.png
    Thank you for the welcome :) Could you please tell me more about the Friday highlights?
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 225 Member
    @SarahLou372 Yes! Its link is usually on a light blue banner, right beneath the categories tab, unless you have dismissed it already.
    This week's here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978351/friday-highlight-july-3rd-a-week-on-the-sims-forums

Also you'll be able to PM someone if you are promoted to a Member, you can do so by going to someone else's forum profile page. It's good when I felt like being more personal or asking something off-topic :smile:
    AxxYIX4.png
    Wow thank you so much for the info and the link, looks like a pretty awesome thread to be a part of I'll be reading in there 😊😊😊

It would be amazing to become a full member and have access to the whole forum, and be great to message fellow simmers ! And also to chat like you said previously.

Thanks!