March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight July 10th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Did you see? We have a new category on the forums! The space for any topics related to The Sims Spark'd, both the show and the challenges.

Will this mean I'm going to finally take up a challenge on The Sims and FINISH it?! I don't know, but you can count on me being there on July 17th ready to try! And I'm surely going to take a look at what you do, too!

Now, the reason you are here: let's go over the threads that made it to my list this week!:
  • Do you like to learn new tips & tricks to master the Simming skill? @QueenofMyshuno has opened a great discussion for us all to share our knowledge: 'Pro tip'. Enjoy the read, and remember to leave your own tips as well!
  • Speaking of things to enjoy... 'What are your Sims' favourite hobbies?' That's a question @telmarina threw at us this week, and the poll is waiting for your vote!
  • Another topic designed for you to discuss your gameplay with your fellow Simmers is 'Do you play with pets?', by @Onverser. Looks like Sims tend to have furry friends!
  • Moving on to the creative corner, @Plankton027's topic can become a great collection of Gallery recommendations (have I mentioned how much I love your creativity?). So: do you want to discover new creators? Take a look at 'It's Not My Gallery'! Don't leave without adding your own recommendations ;)
  • Last but not least, our visit to The Sims 3 corner! Not a new topic but worth a visit anyway - 'What is your current household/family?', by @Mikezumi. With such a title it doesn't need more explanations!

qmksici5vatz.png

Hope you enjoyed exploring these discussions as much as I did. This was the last Friday Highlight from me, but @EA_Leeloo will be bringing you more awesim discussions next week!

Have an awesim Simming weekend! <3
-Mai

Comments