August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Friday Highlight July 10th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Did you see? We have a new category on the forums! The space for any topics related to The Sims Spark'd, both the show and the challenges.

Will this mean I'm going to finally take up a challenge on The Sims and FINISH it?! I don't know, but you can count on me being there on July 17th ready to try! And I'm surely going to take a look at what you do, too!

Now, the reason you are here: let's go over the threads that made it to my list this week!:
  • Do you like to learn new tips & tricks to master the Simming skill? @QueenofMyshuno has opened a great discussion for us all to share our knowledge: 'Pro tip'. Enjoy the read, and remember to leave your own tips as well!
  • Speaking of things to enjoy... 'What are your Sims' favourite hobbies?' That's a question @telmarina threw at us this week, and the poll is waiting for your vote!
  • Another topic designed for you to discuss your gameplay with your fellow Simmers is 'Do you play with pets?', by @Onverser. Looks like Sims tend to have furry friends!
  • Moving on to the creative corner, @Plankton027's topic can become a great collection of Gallery recommendations (have I mentioned how much I love your creativity?). So: do you want to discover new creators? Take a look at 'It's Not My Gallery'! Don't leave without adding your own recommendations ;)
  • Last but not least, our visit to The Sims 3 corner! Not a new topic but worth a visit anyway - 'What is your current household/family?', by @Mikezumi. With such a title it doesn't need more explanations!

qmksici5vatz.png

Hope you enjoyed exploring these discussions as much as I did. This was the last Friday Highlight from me, but @EA_Leeloo will be bringing you more awesim discussions next week!

Have an awesim Simming weekend! <3
-Mai

Comments