Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Vadish and dag dag, Simmers!

2...Next

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 3,121 Member
    Thank You for all your support and contributions. You will be missed. Hopefully see you again... <3
    Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,450 Member
    It’s sad to see you go I hope whatever you do Mai it’s will be good to you D:
    7ed99c12b86da4cc3d74ddc615225838.gif
    Been simming since the end of sims 2~
    Sims Gallery ID:LadyTachunka

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 2,838 Member
    This makes me so so so sad :(
    giphy.gif
    You were an amazing part of these forums. Literally a part because you were participating. I will miss your fun threads, your friday highlights, having you here was really really fantastic. I will miss you. I already do <3
    You will always be my most favoritest forum member.
    I wish you all the best! Take care :)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited July 2020
    Thank you for your great moderation on this forum and good luck. :)
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 1,170 Member
    @EA_Mai Thank you for your work and for your positive feedback on people's projects and pages. 🙂
    cZkInMO.png
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,383 Member
    Dag Dag and good luck with your new beginning.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 88,925 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers!

Everything in life has a beginning and an end. After almost 4 years, the time has arrived for me to finish this particular chapter of my life: tomorrow will be my last day as a Community Manager here on the forums. I'm not leaving EA - but I'll be working in a different department going forward and working on all sorts of new projects.

As a Simmer, writing this post is a bit sad - this job has been a dream come true for me. I don't want to leave without telling you you have been AWESIM and I've loved every single day with you. <3Thank you for everything, or as our little Sims would say: VADISH! <3

x0yi19kru7t3.png

I close this chapter with a very bright platinum plumbob, and knowing that you will be in the wonderful hands of someone many of you already know: @EA_Leeloo (you can learn more about her here).
    Keep enjoying the forums and being nice to each other. No matter what, remember that there's something you share with everyone here: your love for The Sims.

I will never be too far, and I'm sure I'll be thinking of you every time I open my game <3

As always and forever, happy Simming!
    -Mai

We'll miss you.

• QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 118 Member
    Idk why but I’ve got tears in my eyes reading all this.

Mai I wish you good fortune in the future and with the new projects! Looking forward to see what you’ve been involved in :)

The sims community is such a wholesome community 💖 I love it
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 171 Member
    If you're reading this @EA_Mai we now know that you _just_couldn't_leave... or that you're caught in lockdown like the rest of us! ;)
  • OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 67 Member
    Where can I contact Sim gurus for Post-Patch bugs? Noticed a consistent problem with my game freezing for a few seconds then resuming after the patch during gameplay.
    "My friend!"
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 1,895 EA Community Manager
    Hey @OceanbornAngel13 if you want to report a bug, please head over to Answers HQ; use the search function to see if your issue has been reported already and if not, submit a bug report. :)