Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be heiress of generation 6?

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
Once again I need your help to decide on a heir in my Legacy-Bachelor Challenge.

There are two girls this round so it will be a heiress for sure.

And here they are:

Rose Brennan
EBUnPAJ.png

aspiration: Friend of the Animals
traits: Vegetarian, Loves Outdoors

About Rose: "Hey folks, I'm Rose Brennan. I'm the older daughter. My mom is an alien but she has a weird skin thing so she's not blue like the rest of her family. She's obsessed with the color blue and even changed her name to it. Anyway, I was born with her skin and would have her blue hair but I guess her genes made my hair go wild and they turned out red. But I love my red hair, I mean, my name is Rose after all! I'm dressed like a rebel - at least people tell me I look like one - but I'm not mean or evil or anything like that. I'm just me and I don't care too much about my looks. All the time I would spend putting clothes together into an outfit would be a waste for me. I'd rather spend this time with my furbaby Loki. He has a bit of a god-complex but he's the cutest cat ever. As for love, all I want is someone who accepts me for who I am. Oh, and my future wife should be ok with sharing my heart with animals."

Lily Brennan
e3747mh.png

aspiration: Bestselling Author
traits: Lazy, Loves Outdoors

About Lily: "Hello! I'm Lily, the younger daughter. Ugh, do I have to talk a lot about myself? I don't really feel like it. Anyway, maybe you don't recognize me as I had weird cheese-colored hair all my life. With my teen birthday they turned blue. My mum says that's the color my hair is supposed to be. I honestly don't care. Dying it back to the color I'm used to is way too much work. What I look for in a man? Hm, he shouldn't make me go out or be active. I don't care about the rest. Don't make me think about more. Thinking is sooo much work."

DEADLINE: I will only use the votes up to Monday at noon CET.

Who should be heiress of generation 6? 23 votes

Rose
73%
MonaSolstraaleAuroraBoreallishaneulTheYayToastQueenie08pammiechickannaliese39MaggieMarleytexxx78Karababy52RLMelsieYTSAEldarinLegacySims2017VanPelt81DCJ504Duvelina 17 votes
Lily
26%
IllusoryThralllilypadmeulinSkeilahTodilooperagogoGilbertStrangePenny 6 votes

Comments