Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want the next game pack to be

Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
I would like hotels because I want to take vacations in sulani without having to move house then move back and many other people want cars and bunk beds
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I would like hotels because I want to take vacations in sulani without having to move house then move back and many other people want cars and bunk beds

You don't have to move house. Just pick a house with all amenities for your sim to stay at. I built a spa with a guest bedroom, and added a banquet table. All sim's needs are catered to, free massages, they pay a lot for the food, but I consider it as an all inclusive vacation cost.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don’t want vacations or cars. Bunk beds would be fine, but I don’t have a particular need for them. I’d really like a music pack.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm hoping for one of the following

Romance Pack

Resorts

The latter needs to come out first though.
    edited July 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »

You don't have to move house. Just pick a house with all amenities for your sim to stay at. I built a spa with a guest bedroom, and added a banquet table. All sim's needs are catered to, free massages, they pay a lot for the food, but I consider it as an all inclusive vacation cost.

I made one of the houses in Sulani Generic. That doesn't stop sims from coming into the house and staying there. My goal was to use the generic house as a hotel. This is why we need a resorts gamepack so we can add actual resorts to Sulani.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I'm hoping for either a Dangerous GP (natural disasters, more deaths, funerals, with the seance items from Happy Haunts implemented as a side feature), a Romance pack or an African travel GP. If they're planning on doing something with small pets, I personally hope they'll save it for next year.

I hope the november expansion pack (if there is one) will be a Resort EP, so that we can have many build/buy items to come with it. Also a world that has a mountain resort and a lush valley region with different kinds of hotels.
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    farm pack or resorts that we can run
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

I made one of the houses in Sulani Generic. That doesn't stop sims from coming into the house and staying there. My goal was to use the generic house as a hotel. This is why we need a resorts gamepack so we can add actual resorts to Sulani.

Nobody used the bedroom in the spa except for my sim. At night other sims also went home, so it wasn't as populated as during the day. Until we get real hotels, I think this set-up works great.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm surprised no one brought up dragons yet, since they're a popular and beloved feature.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I wouldn't mind any of the following,

Romance pack - Adds more complex relationships, turn on and offs. More wedding decor and cakes. Adds buying them rings for engagements, cute stuff animals, and chocolate boxes. Adds crushes and puppy love to the younger life stages. Adds group dating for teens.

Hobby pack - Multiple hobbies for all life stages that can be done together as a family or apart. Would include things like : trampolines, skateboards, glass blowing, build your own car, building your own computer, building your own toys, all kinds of sports, and craft hobbies.

Generations (I would rather this be an expansion) - Adds gameplay to all life stages. Baby showers and funerals. More relationships between family members like step parents/siblings, half siblings, and cousins. Updated babies, sleepovers, more mischief for teens, Grandparents can offer to babysit grandkids, canes, tag, cops and rubbers, strollers to take toddlers and babies on walks.

School pack - Toddlers have preschool, kids and teens have school. Can choose to follow them to school or not. Field trips, proms, school buses, after school activities. Secret handshakes between friends. Toddlers have activities like finger painting, group story time.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • WisabelWisabel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I have a suggestion for a new expansion pack. I would love to see a Day Care expansion pack. This would give the opportunity for a new job and a new business to operate. I think there could be lots of options for different activities to play with the kids at the daycare, especially for the different age groups.
    I'm hoping for either a Dangerous GP (natural disasters, more deaths, funerals, with the seance items from Happy Haunts implemented as a side feature), a Romance pack or an African travel GP. If they're planning on doing something with small pets, I personally hope they'll save it for next year.

I hope the november expansion pack (if there is one) will be a Resort EP, so that we can have many build/buy items to come with it. Also a world that has a mountain resort and a lush valley region with different kinds of hotels.

There will be. A Fall Expansion is a Given.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    There is nothing I would really hate to get (though there has been some things that have not really interested me and some disappointments along the way), but the content I would like to see:

1) Farming/Ranching Pack (Would prefer an EP, but I could see it being shoehorned into a GP. More small pets and what not along the same vein would be nice, too, but so would better cats and dogs so I am not holding my breath.)

2) More occults (More single type GPs or a more expansive EP, whichever.)

3) The Dangerous Pack (The ideas from the knitting pack vote actually made into something, please.)

4) Voidcritters (A little out of left field, but these things have really grown on me. I don't really want that Pokemon Go esque suggestion, though I'd take it, but I do really want a way to play with them with teens and adults.)

5. Winter/Cold/Snow World (Personal preference here. I really like snow and would love to see a colder world, preferably livable.)
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited July 2020
    I don't really mind what the next GP going to be, but for the next EP I am hoping for something like Generations.
    Adding depth to the lackluster family play is really one of the top priorities the game needs at the moment imo.

Especially if they are going to stretch this game for a couple of more years still. Personally I don't mind horses/farming (even though I didn't care about horses in Sims 3 and I don't see how farming can be a fun pack, but hey, to each their own). I simply think a pack to flesh out ALL the life stages more like Generations in Sims 3 did is what this game really needs most at the moment. The rest can come later.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I would like a dedicated pack for mermaids. Add some furniture , a “mermaid lagoon” & a power tree. I dislike how we don’t even have hairstyles with seashells or anything .
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 435 Member
    I want more drama. Asymmetrical relationships. A reality TV pack could be interesting.
    Justin wrote: »
    I would like a dedicated pack for mermaids. Add some furniture , a “mermaid lagoon” & a power tree. I dislike how we don’t even have hairstyles with seashells or anything .

I would like more myself (not to mention more scale patterns, they are my favorite mermaid tops), but I am not sure how they could avoid it being DLC for DLC without making mermaids (a fair selling point of Island Living which seems pretty heavily tied to swim-able water) a base game occult.

To be fair, the sole fact of something being DLC for DLC does not bother me. If it is bad it is bad, if it is good it is good irrelevant of that. However, beyond the ensuing criticism it would narrow down the purchasing audience to those that own Island Living which I imagine they would not wish to do.
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Though I doubt they will ever do it, I think if they were to upgrade mermaids and aliens this would and should come in a patch
    I would hope for a patch myself to fix the problems, though I wouldn't mind more content. On one hand, it seems like the only way to do a true rework is through a patch. However, on the other, to do it right might be so much work that it would require some sort of monetary compensation to be on the table. Catch 22.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    There's a few basics I want to see at this point I could not care less about stuff like vacations or bunk beds right now. I'd be happy with a cars game pack or a romance game pack that could add in relationship titles like dating or ex turn on/turn offs slow dancing and dancing together also cuddling in bed so many basic things we should of had years ago I'm still waiting for.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"

Yes. I think a stuffpack could fit for mermaid stuff. I'd love something like this.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    #makemermaidsfun
    #makealiensawesome
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Yes. I think a stuffpack could fit for mermaid stuff. I'd love something like this.

Then wouldn't they make it so you need island living to buy it, like my first pet stuff
    edited July 2020
    Deleted.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Then wouldn't they make it so you need island living to buy it, like my first pet stuff

Well mermaids can swim in pools so I don't know. Toddlers got a stuffpack.

Teens should also get a pack
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top