Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF a mod that forces the game to reuse current sims in game

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
edited July 2020 in General Mods Discussion
I know there is a mod that forces the game to use current sims already in your game instead of constantly making new sims and bogging down things, but for the life of me, I just can not find this mod. I know the MCCC has this, but at the moment, I'm not using it. Does anyone know where I can find a mod that forces my game to use the current sims already in it?

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited July 2020
    I just saw this mod yesterday - maybe some/all of the modules will do what you want? It's free:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39030724
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I think (but im not sure) that npcc mod does that.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2020
    NPC Control by Paulson does that, I have not used it in a while though. The public version is from May, he updated it last month but he has not made that version available to the public yet.

Right now I am using townieoverhaul_lessfame by Bienchen. It is similar but not as extreme as NPCC.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @logion, Thank you. The one you mentioned was the one I was trying to think of.

@telmarina I have used the NPCC mod in the past but found it to be just a bit too much for my gameplay style.

@loubyloulou I haven't seen this one before, thank you for letting me know about this.