Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite method of killing sims

Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
I accidentally pressed save disscution before I could add fire ( Oops )
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Your favourite method of killing sims 58 votes

I would never kill my sims
55%
crocobauraOneAdorkableGirlLaBlue0314mcruddIsb917MeteoraStormxdawnxsimgirl1010Magdaleenastilljustme2akaniki0davina1221SindocatKarababy52Bearpal64EnkiSchmidtStutumsunblondFaberriesCherrybug90 32 votes
Electrocution
3%
bshag4lvGilbertStrangePenny 2 votes
Death by flies
1%
mlee2768 1 vote
Drowning
25%
icmnfrshjeepjeepcatbarracuda1574AquariusMomMeepersimGirklloutredorLouise_G0325alyssa123VanPelt81SERVERFRACheetahAlyssaTheFlyingGentlemanMyriadSimsBlackSpiderBat 15 votes
Sauna
5%
duhboy2u2EvaliynReaganbogan 3 votes
Overexertion
8%
WrenryStrangerthanstephanie132392BreazonaCavapoo_King 5 votes

Comments

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I can’t get myself to kill my sims. They all die of old age :#
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Sauna
    Normally I would not kill my sims...but there's occasionally that one SIM that just...
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Fire...
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Old age.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pufferfish Nigiri. Always fun to throw a "dinner party" where nobody leaves
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Overexertion
    I whoohoo my sims to death
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2020
    at least not on purpose.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    20 years ago I could let some of my Sims drown or burn for the heck of it, but now I couldn't. I've gone soft in my "old" days. xD Besides, it's too much hassle in Sims 4 anyway, as Sims now have the brains to climb out of swimming pools without a ladder.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I let them die naturally of old age. I'm not into murdering virtual people. :D
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited July 2020
    Incinerate the offending sims, I used deadly spell mod for my spellcaster, I just dont like it when strangers is in flirty moods and they talk naughty with my sims spouse.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2020
    I don't kill my Sims. Not even Townies o:).
    But however:
    Since I play almost exclusively with supernaturals, I would like it if, for example, Vampires could suck Sims to death. Mermaids schould be able to drown Sims (yes I know it’s possible, but there should be an option and not that Sims just die cause their needs are low cause thes spent too much time in water) and also for Spellcasters it would be cool if they could kill Sims directly.
    >:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

I do have a restaurant with Pufferfish Nigri on the menu, and it always comes out less than Excellent...of course, I only kill Sims for storytelling purposes... >:)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited July 2020
    double post
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Can't vote... too many to have a favorite.
    I'm doing this in a save right now...mad scientist experiments. Cause I gotta tie it to a story, it could be a black widow ect too.
    Right now I'm trying to do all the death types. Some are a lot harder to set up then others though if you don't cheat so... Electrocution and drowning and exhaustion are pretty easy and of course the newish murphy bed. If your playing a spell caster it's so much easy to start fires too.... but I'm not killing them on a spellcaster right now. Pity.
    I'm thinking about setting up a restaurant too that only sells pufferfish for my current save @stilljustme2 >:). I'm pretty sure a lot will drop that night while my sim is sipping water.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Drowning
    Either drowning or old age.

Earlier today, in my Landgraab save (where I play as the Landgraabs and construct a dynasty) Nancy and Geoffrey died simultaneously
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I never kill them. Ive had a ton die of freezing or heat or old age or mortification in my 100 baby challenge but it was accidental. In the rest of my saves they live on and accidental deaths are reversed haha
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I mean, if I have to kill them off for reasons, I'll use whatever method I think makes the most sense. But if I don't have a reason to kill them off, I let them die of old age. (Being annoying and coming to visit when I don't want them around any more at all counts as a reason.)
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    I don't like to kill off my sims, but those cowplants need to be fed too.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Well, not never. I did once in the Lucky Palms in the Sims3. I played the gold digger sim when it first came out and I have never killed one since. I killed one of the older rich guys by pool. I felt horrible because it took forever and he tried so hard to live. Afterwards, I made him human and kicked her butt back in baby daddy's house.

I think I attempted to have a younger sim woohoo an older sim, but after about 3 times, I felt bad for him and stopped.

I just don't have it in me.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Can't vote... too many to have a favorite.
    I'm doing this in a save right now...mad scientist experiments. Cause I gotta tie it to a story, it could be a black widow ect too.
    Right now I'm trying to do all the death types. Some are a lot harder to set up then others though if you don't cheat so... Electrocution and drowning and exhaustion are pretty easy and of course the newish murphy bed. If your playing a spell caster it's so much easy to start fires too.... but I'm not killing them on a spellcaster right now. Pity.
    I'm thinking about setting up a restaurant too that only sells pufferfish for my current save @stilljustme2 >:). I'm pretty sure a lot will drop that night while my sim is sipping water.

What an idea! Imagine going there as a club and all the club dying except you. 😂
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Drowning
    Only when I'm playing the Black Widow.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Drowning
    I only kill off my sims as a novelty (I specifically create sims for that purpose), but when I do, well, you can't beat the classics
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

I actually tried that once (after saving) just to satisfy my curiosity, but no one would grab a plate, even when I had my Sim call everyone to the meal. Guess they were smarter than I thought. :P
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I really wouldn't say "would" never, I just don't. If I wanted to kill a sim I would use a vampire. And I would really like a wave of a wand.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    The most used version is flower arrangement scented with death flowers. It is used for elder-management in my saves.

Potion of youth until your time has come and then you get the flowers.