Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay dokey

My sim graduated university so I had her move to the city. She came home on the weekend and her parents are having a baby. I didn't expect her to have a sibling at this point but I guess it makes for good story telling. :D
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    That is definitely an excellent story development! Rather lucky.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • KawaiiFairyRainbowsKawaiiFairyRainbows Posts: 92 Member
    They had to do something while you left the house ;).
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Lol I love when the game catches me off guard with it’s spontaneity! Like when my sim was at UNi and she kept getting this interaction with her little sister, I’m like..what is that? Turns out she was just thinking about her 😩 it’s the little things I swear
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My sim graduated university so I had her move to the city. She came home on the weekend and her parents are having a baby. I didn't expect her to have a sibling at this point but I guess it makes for good story telling. :D

That's awesome! Is that a thing now? Are sims having babies on their own, without player action?
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

That's awesome! Is that a thing now? Are sims having babies on their own, without player action?

Doubtful, or we probably would have heard about it in a patch. She probably has MCCC installed.
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    Yes sorry I have MCCC installed.
    heartstopper-couple.gif