Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another idea for Sims 4 that would likely be added to recreational activities ~ Pool

RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 105 Member
edited July 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I have said a lot before on what to add to the Sims, I still want them. After submitting my thoughts like a normal person, I move on in my life. I'm only 22 I can't sit around be set on one thing. I like being happy for other, Sims are easy to be happy for, and I'm happy for what Sims get to do. My new idea is to add Pool.
Pool is a fun game, similar to the foos ball. I have been on my phone playing pool, and I know it's one of my dad's favorite sports. I made a version of him in there as a character to my version of myself, with out being my simself. just more edgier than I am allowed to express. It'll make sense when i pull myself together to make it a let's play series. My Dad's version would do fine with soccer and pool, but adding pool would add work beyond my household dynamic from the ingame.
Sims has been a grief debriefer to me, so that should not be challenged. I get challenged enough. I want Pool added and would open up the game for me to breath with.
~ cool.
+ I thought about it more, adding pool would be great. I imagine pool could be a game pack for being like the resturant stuff is, a pool cue could be added to magic brooms, and the balls and chalk would be added clutter depending if its store in a box of stuff. It would be interesting if gurus decided open up the movie gig stage up, but swapped out for a pool place like city living events. There should be at least a few special arena like places for professional Sims to go join them to with, than just bars.
Post edited by RoseyaSimi4 on

Comments

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited July 2020
    Pool is a game often seen in bars. Yet, the only games we have in existing bars is either chess or a knockoff of Jenga. Seems weird to have a game that appears to be a clone of Jenga, but not pool. Pool is what I expect to see in a bar/pub.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited July 2020
    cody6268 wrote: »
    Pool is a game often seen in bars. Yet, the only games we have in existing bars is either chess or a knockoff of Jenga. Seems weird to have a game that appears to be a clone of Jenga, but not pool. Pool is what I expect to see in a bar/pub.

Or card games. If you have the jenga table sims can click on it and convert it to cards.
    6nMUuI7.png

If you have University there's also Juice Pong table that can be added