Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** The Thomson Residence and Family **

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Thomson Residence is a very grand family home! :) Very lovely exterior design and beautiful landscaping! The hedging fenced water and plants/trees areas are lovely! Very nice kids outdoors play area corner! Lovely pool, loungers, outdoors dining and bbq patio! The glass roof greenhouse is very nice and pretty blossoms! Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The colour schemes, flooring, wall pattern, design of each of the bedrooms is lovely! Very nice study room! The brown wall panelling is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading books. Very lovely white marble flooring in the foyer and very nice music /games room.Very nice kitchen wall tiling, and eat in dining area.
    It is a lovely family home! :)
    The Thomson family is lovely :) Dawn is very sweet! Boomer is cute!
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    As always, lovely review. 🙂
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.